Is this POS ever coming back online?

2 fucking days unusable!!!!
I have a bit of eth i wanted to sell before everything goes to hell tomorrow but cant fucking get to it....

Other urls found in this thread:

status.kraken.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It can be used slightly early in the morning, then it goes to shit till late in the night.
I funded some money in Thursday through SEPA and nothing still, how long funding takes in your experience?
I will not use this piece of shit ever again after I move the money (if).

They said they're gonna fix it this week (18th IIRC). We'll see

>morning
Did you know that morning happens at different times around the globe? It's because the world rotates around its axel so that different places receive sunlight at different times.

Rip people with long positions on ETH

If you read somebody writing SEPA, that is a clue or where is he. If I read somebody writing in EU morning in an English board, chances are he is from Europe 90%. But whatever pal. Have a good MORNING.

yep, they are getting rekt now, they will be getting rekt harder later. i have like 0.14eth there so its not a biggy but still wanted to sell it before btc goes mental again....

They supposedly fixed the issues they were having, site is still shit but a bit faster than before.

status.kraken.com/

Is this even remotely acceptable?

>They supposedly fixed the issues they were having, site is still shit but a bit faster than before.
Really?
Yesterday I managed to transfer out some ETH (took me about an hour). today I tried some BTC. I gave up after 2 hours.
If anything, seems like it is getting worse.

>83.57% uptime
Yeah, no.

USE A FUCKING WALLET

Anything below 99,9% in this sector is unacceptable, so imo doesn't really matter when it is already below that.

Don't they realize how much they are losing in this? Like it's not just us but Kraken is also losing fuckton when they are unable to act like a real business. I just can't understand.

has anybody been able to transfer your coins to another exchange lately?i am so fucking frustrated.

520 error

sepa is fast and cheap. the problem are the retarded banks processing and controlling the money.

it took me 1 week,

What exchange do you suggest we use?
I am interested in something that accept SEPA withdrawal.

Anybody feel that kraken can go MtGox soon ?

you just gotta keep clicking it over and over, and over. Keep refreshing the page and you'll eventually get past the 5** errors. I've been having marginal success using a command line python interface for their API. At least with that you don't have to deal with the website errors on top of their broken api.

Yes. Just this morning I transferred some XLM out. It just takes some time and a lot of refreshing.

I'm in Europe and I'm looking for exchange with good selection and SEPA that's not kraken. Any ideas? I wanna invest in Stellar.

>USE A FUCKING WALLET
Uh, where's the sell and buy button in the wallets?
And did ripple even release a wallet, for example?

>Like it's not just us but Kraken is also losing fuckton when they are unable to act like a real business
I don't understand either.
Having some temporary issues? Sure, can happen, can be forgiven. But broken all the time? Fuck no. That is also one of the reasons I'm trying to pull out as much as I can from them, since I can't fucking trust them anymore. And yeah,
>Anybody feel that kraken can go MtGox soon ?
this seems like a legit fear.
Seems like they might be handling it different from Bittrex, but in the end, it smells just as fishy.
And what's even more fishy:
Thanks to insane fees and transaction times, you are essentially encouraged to hold your stuff on the exchanges, if oyu want to be able to actually react to possible events, so that's nice…
not.

What wallet to store ripples? I am fearful in keeping the ripperinos at kraken wallet. I dont wanna lose my stash

This.

48 hours days if it's under 1000€

More than that even a week. Not Kraken's fault tho.

I know that coinbase accepts SEPA but mandatory verification if you want to deposit anything.

Kraken was my first exchange and is still my gateway to fiat. I've most of my fiat funds on them. What's a good alternative for europeans?
I'm looking for something to hold fiat+big currencies (BTC/ETH/LTC/XMR).

Coinbase seems a little bit slow and overloaded.