What will Santa bring your PC this Christmas?

Nothing. The jolly old elf would know to steer clear of a fae hunter.

My Human Fighter(Knight)-It could range from a Suit of Mithril Full Plate, or possibly a way to get out of this nightmare land and spend Christmas with his adopted daughter/niece

My Wizard Dwarf- A Philosopher's Stone so he can either give it to pay off the deed done for him to remove his magical Alzheimers and remove his Mark of Justice, or to bring his son back which he promised his wife long ago that he would protect

Wisdom.

A cure for PTSD. Or just a hug will do.

>What she wants
Her mother back
>What she's going to get
Misery and suffering

A GTX 1080, hopefully.

A way home from Barovia.

Death provided he survives to Christmas

Genocide class Inquisitorial Grand Cruiser

A new slave? A gift basket of fine skin oils and massage coupons? A state-of-the-art whip? A pet giant spider (the fuzzy & cuddly kind)? Not sure. Hopefully something better than "life lessons." By the way, do his elves count as surface elves? Hopefully he leaves those behind.

An S2 engine for her EVA. She'd rather have her older brother back though. from wherever he could possibly be...

A white world.

>>fuzzy & cuddly kind
You can't put a happy face on the pure alien being that is fear itself.

But... my people have domesticated them for centuries. Way back when, nobody would have believed you if you said that in the future, people would breed dogs to be so cute that they have breathing problems from their deformed bodies.

Still, dogs don't set off that fear alarm in your brain that's been there since your caveman ancestors. It's a body shape that makes you jump back and rightly so.

Does this scare you user?

not the same user, but I think they're cute, maybe I'm an alien too? Would that explain the autism?

JUSTICE.

I don't know what kind of spider it was but I remember one jumping after me. I'd move to somewhere else and it kept bouncing in my direction every time.

A lot of fucking coal.

Nothing. I'm a forever DM.

Couple bricks of coal and a single flower of Amaranth.

Heats better than coal, right?

Hopefully some company, even if it's someone I hate.

Coal, probably.
Which will then just be used to fuel a fire, or as a spell component.

Coal. Lots of coal, nothing but coal, coal always and forever.

Does Santa deliver to the undead?

But user, Santa is my PC.

What's that?

A game, hopefully.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

>What he wants
A cypher to translate the language on these copies of ancient scrolls the party has been hired to smash. Just to be certain they're not doing something stupid.

>What he'll get
A "Good luck, man." and a pat on the back, before Santa fucks off outta Gaïa for the foreseeable future.

The scrolls are keeping The MegaDevil trapped. the party has destroyed two of the five, and are close to smashing the third one.

A special shipment of acid gas for rooting out even the most resilient of heretics.

I'm actually doing this for my players, I had them write up magic items and send them to me for tweaking, they'll be getting them from Santa next game.

How does santa feel about chaotic good?

A psionic trinket that allows the user to detect the abilities of other psionics. My character is a thri-kreen, so he would use it to know what powers were passed on to his offspring.

Sweets and frilly dresses, probably.