Other urls found in this thread:

is.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=mTRmAhu08pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"OP is a faggot"

"Toki wo tomare"

"NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!"

"It's not gay if it's a feminine dick."

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

"Blessed is the mind too small to pass algebra I."

"Check my five."

WELL, ISN'T THIS A SURPRISE?

"There's no way someone that cute could be a girl."

Suffer and Die.

Shoot straight
Conserve ammo
Never make a deal with a dragon

My nigga.

LOOKIT ALL THAT GEAR!

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence will be your answer."

Only God Can Judge Me-

Machiavelli

"In an hour of darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way."

YOU'LL BE SO MUCH EASIER O ROB WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!

check 'em

"roll to determine anal circumference."

We, at long last, shall be FREE!

-Azariah Kyras

"Do you Catan?"

>mass effect
Fuck off, nerd.

fear is the mind-killer

Only in death does duty end.

Don't let it end like this! Tell them I said something.

WHAT'CHA GONNA DO, HUH?! WHAT'CHA GONNA DO?!

"Don't go buying any farms"

"Life is the Emperor's currency. Spend it well."
"Glory to the God-Emperor of Mankind and his angels of death."
"What is this bullshit Eldar fuckery"

>didn't take a photo for yearbook
>didn't give a quote
>didn't show up for graduation ceremony
>tfw no evidence of your existence in high school

"FUCKING XENOS"

EVEN IN DEATH THIS DARN THING IS JUST TOO DARN COLD

WHY ISN'T MY HIBERNATION CHAMBER HEATED

DO WE NOT HAVE STANDARDS ANYMORE

IN MY DAY YOU'D ALL BE EXECUTED FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE

WHEN IS JELLO

I HAVE ROOM

CAN NONE OF YOU KILL MEEEEEEE?!

AND THEN THERE'S THIS GUY

STOP KVETCHING, NO ONE'S LISTENING

YOU WANNA DIE SO BADLY, FIND A XENO AND SHAKE HANDS

Having gay sex doesn't make you gay, being gay makes you gay

Work will set you free

"THIN YOUR PAINTS"

>"Did you pay for that copy of 'I disappear'?"

"My ancestors are smiling at me, imperial. Can you say the same?"

is.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1481501701970.webm

"All I ever wanted was the truth."--Lorgar Aurelian

this

"Set your expectations low,
you won't be disappointed."

Best one, OP

>You had one job...
youtube.com/watch?v=mTRmAhu08pA

The crime isss life!
The sssentance isss death!

"Teach fish how to man and it will take over the world." - H.P. Lovecraft

I like this one

Do you feel proud of that post?

>pick this quote
>everyone assumes it's about Trump

YouTube was a mistake.

>senior quote
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

And here I was feeling bad about falling asleep at my ceremony.

"Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!"

"Remember the mess we had to clean up after Reverse Moses parted the city to escape Aqua Pharaoh?"

Chaos is the only true answer

"Would that it could be that my face was the sun, and Jupiter my hand, so that I could give a facepalm worthy of these people!"

"Reach heaven through violence."

Let us know how juvie turns out.

"The right man, in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."

>Need a senior quote, any suggestions?
"What in the seven hells of Chaos are you waiting for? Personal orders from the Emperor himself? When I say take that damned hill, I mean take that damned hill, not damn well stand around and stare at it! I don’t care if there’s fifty L’Huraxi up there. I don’t care if there are fifty thousand L’Huraxi up there! Our orders are to take that hill and I’m going to damn well take that hill even if it means I have to kill every last one of the purple-skinned giants myself. Damn it, follow me, I’ll show you how it’s done. That’s it, get stuck in there. Medic! Stop whining, Brook, you’ve got another damned leg. D’ya think I cried like a damned new-born when I lost my arm? Course I damn well didn’t. I upped and ripped that damned land shark’s damned throat out with my damned teeth! That’s it, Sergeant Reed, give ‘em some Catachan steel. Emperor’s teeth, their blood stinks. Get that heavy flamer into that trench; flush the damned Grox-heads out. That trench, you idiot, not this one! Oh yes, smell those aliens burn. Smells better than breakfast, don’t it? Give me that damn grenade. Do I have to do everything myself? See? That ain’t proper armour like you’d see on an Imperial tank – no it’s flimsy, fall-down-in-a-strong-breeze, I-hope-they-don’t-spit-at-me armour. I didn’t really mean spit at it! You there! Yes you! Pick up Sergeant Creek’s hand. The medics might be able to stick it on him again later. Don’t stop now, you damned work-shy sons of acid-grubs, we’re only damn well halfway up..."

- Colonel Straken

The funny thing about this sentence is that is says nothing and it's too late to stop reading it.

"You may rule through terror, but when everyone fears you, you must fear everyone."

Three can keep a secret, if two are dead.

"-- whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with." ~ Heraclitus

"¿Por qué la cogida de sus ventanas está configurado para español?"

I like this one.

"I used to do drugs in the 90's... Now I don't care what the temperature is."

"Ask a senior a question and they will give you three answers, each more terrifying than the last."

-user

“I've named all the stars, but I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion when they speak to one another.”

"There was an accident with a contraceptive and a time machine."

>Calling someone else a nerd on what is basically NERD the board

Very clever, user.

I thought that was from Machiavelli.

kek

"Happiness is a delusion of the freshmen"

I'm kinda jealous.

>tfw my school doesn't even have senior quotes
or it might have
I never saw my yearbook

GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD

"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. Then you accept it, or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking into mirrors."

"Anything other than the pursuit of immortality is a complete waste of time"

Clever of you, but I didn't see the joke in his post, and still don't, so either explain or have a nice cup of Shut The Fuck Up. It tastes real good friend, I promise.

"I kill sock baby, not to win - there is no win. I kill sock baby, to break the heart of God."

"Klaatu Barada Nikto"

How new of you friend. It's old hat to utterly mislabel quotes for humour value. You may notice, if you open your eyes that the image is not of Heraclitus, nor of Machiavelli

"You just lost the game"

"Sing as if no one hears you, dance as if no one sees you, live as if you are not a useless talking meatbag who doesn't have long to live."

My point was that i don't get why Heraclitus saying that would be funny with a picture of Vlad "Dracula" Tepes, I don't see the humor there, I've only occasionally found mis-attributed quotes funny anyway, i just don't see the funny there.

"You Bastard" - Anonymous

If there is nothing in this life but what we make of it, let us make good my brothers. -Beta Ray Bill

"im too much of a brain dead faggot to come up with a quote myself, so I went to a Norwegian lumberjack advice forum for suggestions"

sonnuva

You should go around the board and reply to every single joke you don't find funny and tell the poster that you don't see it as funny, then.

Do it Chummer

"If everything is going to plan, it's about to go horribly wrong."

I simply said that I thought it was Machiavelli. You're the asshole, and are the one making something out of this, because most funny things actively make sense, and when they don't usually the poster is kind enough to explain why it's funny to them, at least, and not pretend they have some kind of moral or intellectual high ground.

I didnt get it either.

And yet he still doesn't explain the joke. Can you good sir or madam, tell me what the fuck is wrong with Veeky Forums?

Under rated