Opinions on this podcast?

Opinions on this podcast?

I like it it's fun to watch it sometimes

Those breasts appear to be nice

Boring

Garbage, granted it was an early episode but, listening to them giggle and say "magic" back and forth for 5 min was enough to know I'm not gonna listen. Heard them on a few other magic casts and still not liking them. 10/10 would drive 8 hours in silence before listening to that podcast again.

Political leftist mouth piece for WoTC. Don't care for it.

i dont understand why anyone would listen to a woman's opinion on anything, much less a woman's opinion on card games.

Mostly annoying, sometimes mildly entertaining

It is fun.

>Listening to women talk or voicing their "opinions"
>On Magic the Gathering

We're living in a post-autistic wasteland.

> podcast
>YouTube

Yeah no

Do they take their shirts off or something?

>both have earned pro points
>write articles for wotc
They are better at magic than tg

The same as always - stop making internet nobodies famous by discussing their shit. If you like it, watch it. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
Either case - don't talk about it.

Sshh don't tell them that, it'll hurt their egos

It's not very difficult to be better at Magic than Veeky Forums.

So I don't think that's really a statement about their skill at Magic.

Then again, this is more of a denigrating statement about the state of Veeky Forums's Magic skill, not really a statement on their Magic skill.

sounds like your mother either ran off or was abused by your dad

Except they produce good content and have a following

Everything you said was silly. OP, if you appreciate them, spread their name so that others may appreciate them as you do.

>podcast
>pictures of people

I can already tell you it is shit

This, if it's video call it something else.

Sounds like you're some numale faggot who enjoys wasting his time listening to vapid giggling when you could spend that time listening to something of substance.

This.

This is ASMR-tier cringe.

>cringe
>>>/reddit/

It was ours before it became theirs.

We had cringe threads but we never used it as an adjective. Shoo redditor.

But I used it as a noun.

Also you can suck on my repeating digits. Quintuple 5.

Max cringe.
Normie "humor" with leftist mentality.

They ended up getting so many dislikes on the professors channel and he made it worse by ignoring criticism until he realized the dislikes were leaking into his actual videos.

Now they have their own shit and I don't have to see it on my feed.

The one of the left has nice tits though.

Why do you faggots feel the need to enforce site segregation? Both sites are useful in different ways and pretending you only use one or the other is dumb as fuck.

If your aim was to come across as a giant shithead, you succeeded splendidly.

Because /pol/ cunts should fuck off to r/thedonald with their cancerous 12-year old entry-level memes.

Its fine

Every once in a while I put it on in the background. Fun MTG catchup stuff with some interesting convo every once in a while. Ends up being bloated with a ton of just talking tho.

People getting assblasted angry over nonsense relating to it is kinda funny tho.

I'm from /pol/ and I want those r/DonaldDucks to go and stay go desk senpai

Great?
Idgaf

They won't sleep with you no matter how hard you try.

Subject matter seems gay as shit. I also hate video podcasts, do they at least have a visual component or is it literally just so they can be on camera?

It's fine if they use reddit, I use it myself from time to time, it's that they need to leave that website's cancer at the door. If they can't integrate they need to go back

You don't understand /pol/ do you?

I wish they retained the improv from their earlier episodes.

Eww the MTA shills are shitting up the thread.

>Let's give these woman a platform to protect our politics because "muh inclusiveness".
>Let's drag them around GP's and events to virtue signal "muh inclusiveness" and make them certified "pros".
>This makes them better than anyone on Veeky Forums, many of which are people that have played forever.

Ebin memes. I'm sure you're miles ahead of them and it's just that you don't feel like top 8'ing

It's always the same tired low energy shit. You can tell when someone doesn't know about /pol/ when they say shit like "you guys are just as bad as SJW," "gb2 r/thedonald", and "/pol/ ruined this site."

Because reddit is all about the upvote circlejerk and is generally a giant mess to read. You don't really get a sense that a thread is going somewhere, because there's no sense of chronological time by default. As a result, any comment that doesn't fit in with the community standards is downvoted. The lower the post is rated, the less people are going to read it.

People readily trace your posting record and if you disagree with them in one post, they'll just go back into your past and downvote anything you've said. Real petty shit like that. The reddit community is just fucking awful to deal with in any game (and in general), they all fucking suck. They're worse at magic than Veeky Forums.

I'm sure if he was offered free airfare and hotels while also being thrust Into the forefront because of "muh diversity" he'd take it.

Its a handout. That's all most untalented women with little to no sex appeal get these days.

It's okay, no one listens to you either

I can say that I'm not miles ahead of anyone. I just find it pathetic that not only people would defend these obviously pandered princesses. But that they'd also try and claim them to be good at Magic.

He didn't touch a nerve did he user? I think he was just joking but a tough caveman like you should be able to handle a little bantz surely?

you did

Perhaps you are the one with the struck nerve. I was bantzing back, can you not handle your own medicine?

>a tough caveman like you
>it-it's just banter

Kek. Digits say you're whiny nu-malr

They're women. They have to be on camera. A videocast I'd just an hour long selfie

That doesn't answer my question.
It's not a fucking competition. Both sites have their uses and I frequent both for the past 8 and 4 years. I'm also inclined to believe I'm not the only one who does.
Stop trying to make your online communities perfectly partitioned niches and realize people go to different sites for different things, as long as they behave accordingly, like said.

That would mean our secret clubhouse isn't special anymore.

Don't care. If I want to watch something, I can search for it myself, rather than having a thread about it on Veeky Forums

And here, kids, we can watch shilling in action.

>free fare and hotels
>citation needed
Are you talking about them doing coverage?

You not knowing them hardly makes them Internet nobodies.

I know women in real life that had decent opinions on nerdy stuff and I could have a conversation with, but 100% of the nerd podcasts I've listened to with women on it were roastie attention whores of the worst kind. Actually intelligent women tend to not want attention.

Not him, but anyone, just about ANYONE famous from running just about anything in the net is internet nobody by definition. A fucking e-celeb, revelant only as long as you talk about them.
I guess you must be relatively new to the net or barely remember times before youtube was created to not realise such basic truth.