Behold!

It is I; the best Primarch!

Gee Rogal you look a lot like Leman Russ today.

Nice dubs

>Rogal
>Better than Leman

I've never been able to get over how literally retarded all of the primarchs look in official art. I just get the giggles every time.

The numbers confirm Rogal Dorn

Trips of truth.

As badass as Leman Russ is, he looks like fucking dogshit in all the art I've seen of him.

Keep posting until you believe it, russfag.

That's not Father Christmas

>this fucking post
11 out of 10
well memed friend

We're measuring their worth in faggotry now?

Hey Semen Bus, have you visited Fenris Lately? I think you'll like what I've done with the place.

Vulkan is better than you space yiff

I'd like to have a word with you. my dear sir.

This version looks kinda okay.

>Semen Bus
okay, I giggled

YES

If Fulgrim had swapped places with Russ and been kept close to the Emperor and acted as his executioner the Heresy never would have happened. Unlike Russ, Fulgrim actually can execute Primarchs.

Russ had no real combat talent for a Primarch. He basically lost every single one on one fight he ever had. Even against Magnus he lost. It's only because his dogs gave their lives to break Magnus' legs that Russ survived the fight at all, and even against a crippled and blinded Magnus the Yifflord couldn't get the job done.

Fulgrim would have beaten Angron and killed him rather than retreat to save his pride like Russ did. Fulgrim also would have beaten Magnus before he could escape, and probably wouldn't have fallen for Horus' trick, so the Emperor wouldn't have been trapped on the Golden Throne.

Russ' existence basically damned humanity.

Except Fulgrim didn't have the same anti-psyker bullshit as Russ and his sons.

Magnus would have just ripped him apart with his mind.

Move over kids, the Lion is coming back, he's been hinted the first to return in Wrath of Magnus.

Crashing this thread
With no survivors

>Take Russ' armour
>Put it on Fulgrim

Heresy averted.

Other than those stubby af arms.

Please tell me you have a source I so want this to be true

You guys are some of the worst people on Veeky Forums.

Aw shucks, we love you too.

Nice try OP but pic related is best primarch.

But on a serious note, why is Gabe fucking primarch sized now?

>40k Age of Sigmarification leads to "super speciul" marines becoming elevated to primarch level by dark age technology or the revived Emperor's super science ala what he did to the custodes.

>Thinking anyone takes this seriously

OK Purty. You're just mad that you never come up in these threads.

Gabriel can be whatever size he wants to be.

and do backflips

>anybody
>worse than Russ
>including FUCKING MAGNUS

He never does a single backflip
He does one front flip but most of the time he's just spinning the hammer around because he's not just a cyborg chapter master, he's the cyborg master of the chapter of "best wargear always".

>implying Gabe didnt get primarch genes gifted to the chapter

Or its Magnus fuckery to get back at daddy

>Magnus
>pic related
>I am the primarch now.

Fucking hell, that's bigger than Primarch size.

Primarchs should only be a little taller than Nemeroth.

He must have gotten many "promotions" from Macha.

>virginfags btfo

Well marines do tend to take after their Primarchs, and Magnus was the largest of the Primarchs even more ascendancy.

Plus looking at Ahriman's new model the size is almost consistent when you take into account him being hunched forward as much as he is and that he's wearing only power armour.

Congratulations Rudolph, it only took you, what, 10 millennia to finally get back at Russ? Way to go Clifford, I can't wait to see your next big conquest in another ten thousand years.

>Outta my way, manlets

Stop projecting choirboy.
Look there! A pile of burning garbage, im sure it won't lie to you, better go worship it.

Dunno.
Vulcan is double marine size.

He's mostly machine now. I imagine all the dreadnaught-tier shit they shoved into him required a bit of extra room.

Remember the end of Retribution? He was absolutely REKT. The only question is how the fuck did he manage to make his head bigger.

Lion, what are you doing posting pictures of Leman Russ?

He was gifted some of Russ' ego.

Same way Warcraft III heroes suddenly turn into 20 foot behemoths in World of Warcraft.

The size makes him look more like a Domitar with normal legs.

Best Primarch a fag

Fulgrim still would have acknowledged Horus command to have Magnus executed though. It wasn't a trick it was a command from a trusted Warmaster. Pretty much every Primarch would have heeded it except for maybe Khan, Lorgar or weirdly Angron. Every time any character interacts with Angron at any point in time they are guaranteed to turn into a hypocritical asshole retard for zero reasons. I doubt any brother could have stopped Tzeencth from teleporting Magnus at the moment of defeat.

ah, there are so few of us

I was gonna post Perturabo...

>fagrim beating the most physically capable of all the primarchs

>caw caw bitches
where theres a whip, theres a best primarch

Fulgrim/Magnus Internet Defense Force pls...

I always want to pet his hair
I'm still sad he picked up the talky sword.
FerrusFulgrim bros4lyfe

>Take Russ' armour
>Put it on Fulgrim
"B-but it's not PURPLE! It's not SEXEEE"

Snake, that's not Master Miller!

That's not Angron

This guy gets it.

He can wear the sexy stuff off the battlefield then

>all these Primarchfags

Where my Blackshield brothers/forsaken sons who have rejected their Primarchs/loyalist traitors and traitor loyalists at?

Purged

my fucking dick. I want to smash that sweet boipucci while looking at fulgrim beautiful face

Who is the Minotaurs Primarch?

Come on user, denying the fact that Dorn is the best primarch is just getting sad lately...

>But on a serious note, why is Gabe fucking primarch sized now?

Because they thought it was a good idea to copy the artistic style of MOBAs and WOW, where units are larger based on how powerful they are.

As the patient zero Lionfag I first posted the interpretation of the Lion/Russ fight that made Russ out to be a glassjawed faggot. I spent quite awhile looking it up. You might not believe that, but trust me, this shit starts with one person. I feel partially responsible for a lot of this crap.

For Christmas I thought I'd sort this shit out.

Rogal Dorn is canonically the best Primarch. Girlyman might have done a lot to keep the Imperium as a whole alive and other Primarchs may be better fighters etc, but in terms of shit got done, Dorn basically saved everything.

He took the Siege of Terra on his back wholesale and did more than anyone to keep the Astronomicon going. He literally built the foundations of it's survival, dragged the dying Emperor off of a Chaos ship and dictated how to keep him alive from wrote memory. Without that the Imperium gets ganked by Chaos no matter what.

Russ and Lion and Sangy tried to do shit, but it all came down to the last line of defence, and that's Dorn, and unlike all the others, he did not fail.

It's unknown, but supposedly the employee that reps Minotaurs at FW said on Facebook they're secretly Iron Warriors. The official books say "chimaeric geneseed".