So I think it's safe to say it's dead right?

So I think it's safe to say it's dead right?

no you fucking tard, its just correcting. Any coin on normiebase is worthwhile to hodl

yes, no alt has ever recovered in the history of cryptocuckencies
NORMIES GO AWAYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Got in at 90, should've sold when it was 400.

It never reached $400.

Exact same story here man, don't stop hodling.

and it never will.

>Selling at 400

Are people really this stupid?
Ltc will be easy 1k in some months

It hit 420 on gdax.

You guys are becoming LINKies. Stop that shit. You were probably one who told people to buy in at 350 because “refueling”. Is pic related why you’re making these threads? You already bought in low and want to fuck more people?

Ree gib muh moon

It was 420 at gdax and normie base, retard.

Not on exchanges that are actually accessible.

Yes, goyim sell me your LTC and stay poor.

normiebase and gdax actually fixed their shit about 3 hours ago

Fug should have waited for a better discount. Bought at 270. Not sure if i should buy some more now. Dont think it will dip more unless btc moons hard

Once that 260 sell wall gets eaten it's all down hill.

were bouncing on 260 now

Now is the time to buy.

where is the buy point? 150 or 250?

200$

$65

Doesnt matter. Youll buy at the next ath and sell atht the lowest low

It’s now

Thats funny bro. Your talking to one of the first 100 people who mined LTC. Bow down before thee masterchikun.

Wew sorry lad

:p haha its alright. ive basically lost my mind for selling thousands of LTC below $1. I made a few grand but I should have millions. Crypto is fucked up dude ive seen a lot of people get wacked out big league.

260 is the floor, moon mission commencing

I knew a guy who mined 100k LTC and sold them all at like 5 cents. oo man that was pretty fucking sad he turned schizoid personality permanently. Im just slightly more wacked out but at least I dogecoined hard and just tell myself at least I won the bronze medal.

>back at $280 and rising

fuck this shit i missed it again

I told you. Prepare your anus.
Its about to start. Hope you guys accumulated enough fuel

Bought another 400 dollars of ether at 651. Probably will go lower, the floor looks like around 640. Im not going to miss the dip trying to find absolute zero though.

hahah i jsut threw 400 in eth as well and thought the same thing. Im not buying ltc at 280 and im not buying more btc at the moment so eth at 650 it is. good luck user.

Holy fug YES

IT'S TIME.

Here come the normie paychecks

only reason it went up was because it's on coinbase. once more alts are on coinbase ltc will be dead

Lol rite it's the 15th

I fucking sold last night to cut my lost profits at 265

>it's headed back up to 300 as we speak

as more and more normies start buying into LTC it'll keep growing. It's starting to get a lot more written press. I see it on facebook via Forbes, BI, ect almost every day since a week ago.

>selling

It's going to 500.

Its on normiebase, why would you sell before payday

mfw i just bought for 3k at 228€

Nice meme

300 on GDAX

this looks like FOMO to me, probably gonna drop back down

Yeah. BTC is not where to be until spring unless a pump is happening.

You've ever seen Fomo. This is your normal movement right now. People are edgy as fuck trying to be next that even small movements are all straight up and down.

The floor on LTC isn't fully determined but I wager it'll hold at 250 unless it flips upwards of 400 in another rally.

Lots of news about LTC the last couple days, exposure is very high, TONS of people were waiting for a retraction (which we had) to buy in after it broke $300.

No telling what it'll be EOY, but I expect a new floor around $320-350 within the week, the only variable is BTC futures which could be kinda bad or extremely good for the entire marketplace.

Regardless, we'll start to see murmurs of regulatory action from central banks in retaliation, which IMO will ironically bolster the price of crypto even more as a statement like that would give unprecedented legitimacy to crypto as a viable asset class.

Gonna be a crazy 1Q 2018 that's for sure.

I bought 2 LTC at 150$ and 180$ so as long as it doesn't drop to those numbers I'm cool. Should have bought more. Put about 2k into ETH when it was sitting at 440$ish

N-n-noooooooooooooo
oy vey this shit was supposed to dump!!
ITS TIME TO GET JP MORGAN ON THIS SHIT.
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWNN

I mined a few thousand back in the day. I lost all of them back when we went from the $40's back down to $3. I put my remaining in cold storage and haven't had them out till 3 days ago.

Only bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and ripple are here to stay, you Can flip some money on shitty altcoins bit i'm here for the long run and i believe in bitcoin and litecoin the most

So choose the project you believe in and hodl, most people are Just gambling

what's so safe about XRP?

Its the bankers coin.
Stay out of it if you hate gains

this guy can't even read a whitepaper.
there's more to crypto than just the coins you buy on normiebase.

>giving money to juden

I hope you don't do this

Name me One Coin better then the ones i listed, and why..

Bought at 300. Fuck my life. Should I sell and buy back at 220? I will kms if it goes back up.

Wait

White papers mean jack shit.

How long? I'm thinking of sticking everything in BTC since it outstrippes every alt.

Bad move on my part.

Btc is safer but i Expect a good litecoin run in 2018