PREPARE YOURSELF Veeky Forums

PREPARE YOURSELF Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahhh another salty no coiner

>salty no coiner
This is obviously directed at the normie flood buying at ATH. He's right, normies are emotional? irrational, and only buying BTC because it's the current hot fad. It will crash.

he can try regulating my dick in his asshole

but only after all normies are in in other words another 10 bagger.

Fuck that faggot

Thank god i have eth and ltc then

go back to /pol/ faggot.

SO? I've lost all my money several times so far trading crypto. I've made it back and more just as quick, too.

>millions of normies are fighting to buy some archaic piece of shit from me at ridiculous prices
>government: "NO, DON'T DO IT, YOU STUPID FUCKS!!"
>they do it anyway, making me absurdly rich in the process
>the whole charade collapses
>for weeks the media will be filled with crying normies, who lost everything with bitcoin, and how it should be regulated
>the government steps in and bans the whole shitshow
>meanwhile i'm on my yacht getting my dick sucked, crying tears of laughter whenever i turn on the news

love the leftist tears. this guy is just butthurt he is not on the train and that he has no clue whats it all about
useful idiot

poor ugly double chin faggot nocoiner

BTC is actually a very good and solid investment, its highly unlikly it will ever crash...

Bitcoins a risky and volatile market.

MAN I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS SAID THIS YET. Thank goodness UK regulators are ahead of the game on this one.

>old fag says some shit
Watevs gramps dem bitcorns are lit af XD!!!

If you don't think normies are going to exit in en masse at the first real dip you're a fucking idiot. I'm not saying it will die, but it's going to crash hard before it climbs like it just did

compared to leaving the EU, and accepting millions of jihadists into your country, investing in bitcoin at ATH doesn't look so bad to me.

>Bitcoins a risky and volatile market.
>MAN I DONT THINK ANYONE HAS SAID THIS YET.
Apparently, it has not been said enough.
No matter if you look at normies or the autists in here, everyone just believes that it magically will go up all the time.
No one acts as if there were risks.
So yeah, regulators HAVE TO warn their people about BTC.

>Dont mind that 10 year old girl being raped
>Dont mind that guy getting arrested for calling the police on Mehemmet for raping her.
>Dont mind the father of the girl getting beaten with police clubs are trying to stop it.

Its bitcoin that you really need to worry about!

They could just post this video everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

He actually posted this in /pol last night

10/10, good laugh.

this made me laugh

This.