>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

So, Liam's apparently leaving Two Best Friends because his anxiety (the clinical definition) is worsening.

Don't know about you guys, but it's a chillier Christmas for me.

I hated Liam so this isn't a big deal to me. Wonder what it'll be like with just Pat and Woolie active, though.

Who's Warrant, and why do you want him dead?

>Orbis
>This is an 8km long tubular station, with a spherical pod at one end to contain docked ships and cargo. It has a ring attached to it,

>Ocellus
>similar to the Orbis in its overall structure, but is only 6 km long and maintains multiple rotational rings.

Um, in the game, the defining difference seems to be the Orbis type is a longer tube, capped with a pod, with 2+ rings of different sizes; while the Ocellus type is a shorter tube, capped with a much bigger sphere/pod, with 0+ rings of similar size.

So how difficult is the devourlord drawback in diasgaea using only in jump powers and no other drawbacks

It's a reference to the Elite Dangerous jump in the last threat, factions will issue a "Kill Warrant", basically dead-or-alive bounties on ships that have sufficiently pissed them off for whatever reason.

From what I inferred, it's basically like trying to fight Chara while being Undyne or Asgore.

What happened to Matt?

He decided he needed a break, so he's on indefinite hiatus. This was before Liam left.

All the people in both worlds fighting could not stop him. Not even the gods. Nobody could seriously threaten him, in the least bit. The final battles are basically you tearing through all of your allies and enemies from the other routes like tissue paper. If you try to beat him with in-jump powers, there is zero way you can stop him.

Build time!

Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Jump 050:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Hunted [+200]
Clashing Personalities [+200]
THIEF! [+200]
Origin: Sorcerer [-200]
Perks:
Magic Aptitude [Free]
Deep Reservoir [-300]
Master Magician [-300]
Dungeon Creation [-600]
Magic: Strength
Gear:
Sorcerer Default [Free]

Thief (Misaka Worst) [-25]
Sellsword w/Magoi Manipulation (Ranma) [-75]
Berith, Djinn of Oaths of Lies (Life)

“What do we do little sis?” Ranma asked as we settled in on the floating island, within a Warp Painting inside SCP 2400 behind the Force Wall of my Warehouse. “From what you told me this place is going to go to shit unless we do something.”

"I don't really know if we can do anything for them right now, Ranma." My reply was meek as I felt my siblings emotions flow outward in a wave of dissatisfaction. "I don't mean that in the 'I don't wanna do anything' way, I mean it in the 'I don't know how to stop this avalanche from stopping' way."

"Magic, your ESPer powers, technology, and good old fashioned martial arts sounds like an idea to me." My elder smirked and I felt a vein pulse very suddenly to life at my temple.

"We're talking about rearranging the fundamental forces of the universe, big brother," I said thorugh grit teeth, "as in, from what I remember God is dead and someone has taken over for new management. What's worse is that I can't fucking remember if it's the good guys or the bad guys who took over. My current plan is to give this kingdom a leg up in the race." I stopped but all my brother did was raise a brow. "Rokushiki taught to the Fanalis Corps along with a wide spread opening to learn magic."

(Continued)

What the the best things to pick up for bounty hunting?

Bounties.

(Continued)

"You don't do this kind of stuff for free, sis," blue eyes bore into me, "what are you getting out of this? What's your angle?"

"Rukh," I answered plainly, "it's the little butterflies that you've been noticing. They are a part of the greater flow of fate, you could call them the house of the soul if you wished. I could ask for their souls but I just want some of their Rukh to come to my side. There's a society of Magicians who do the same, though to greater extremes than what I'm willing to do."

"Why?" I didn't stop my fist as it blurred and the massive sphere of Ranma's Borg shattered, giving him enough time to dodge away.

"Because," I said a he landed on a nearby tree, "these Rukh carry with them Magoi, a mystical energy akin to Fate, I wanna study this stuff. Also if I ever come back here I have a bad feeling that I'll need such things on my side."

"Oh, you plan to come back?" There was a strange glint in his eyes as he asked that.

"I plan to always come back, bro." I said as I turned and moved for the exit. "Just because I can't save a world Now doesn't mean I won't be able to at the end of the rainbow."

It was the first time in eighty years Ranma hugged me whilst I wasn't crying. I felt so warm that day.

The other defining difference is the Ocellus type of station has the reinforced structure necessary for attaching a frame shift drive (well, I suppose you could attach a FSD to an Orbis too, but I wouldn't want to be onboard when you pressed the button).

In general:
Mercenary tree (Riddick)
Bounty Hunter tree (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
They Were All Bad (True Lies)

Find your quarry:
Universal Canon (Lone Wolf)
Railroading (HUBBS)
Seer (Avengers - EMH)

Capturing/killing:
Sidereals
Hogtie that Varmint (Red Dead Redemption)
Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
Global Elite Reward (Counterstrike)

You can find anyone you know about, subdue them, and a whole bunch of other things. From there, just do whatever the fuck you want.

D'aww!

Yup, found out yesterday.

Matt is on break, a week later Liam is leaving, they finally played Blazblue...

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

So exactly how nerfed is Enhanced Mastery's learning boost once you reach expert levels?

So, I was browsing through the archives looking for something when I stumbled across a conversation on limiting Exalts to E5. My question is: When did it become acceptable as a non-End jump and why? Not trying to start shit, I just think it's interesting how much things have changed.

What are some good perks for increasing the speed at which you learn or gain experience? Is there any way to drain experience from other people or things?

I like the one in Skyrim, Progress. Advance like an Elderscrolls character.

Other than telepathing skills out of people, it's pretty much down to one of the eat things for power abilities.

Artificial Crew:
>To the end of efficiency, then, you will receive these androids, capable of performing the vast majority of duties required on board a starship or space station.

>Nonetheless, they will be able to operate the stations and capital ships here as a skeleton crew, fulfilling all basic functions needed for the minimum possible navigation and combat capabilities.

If the first sentence applies, the second is redundant, even contradictory (particularly for a station, the main role of which is life support and commerce, there's a huge difference between "vast majority of duties" and "minimum possible navigation and combat").

I'd suggest dropping the second sentence altogether, maybe changing "duties" to "basic duties" in the first paragraph. A couple of the other sentences in the paragraph have redundant elements too. Want me to have a go at condensing it?

You know everyone kept going on about how ftl from most places wouldnt work in other places because stars arent in the same places, why not use a mix like halo ftl (which is in an alternate space) and a fast speed ftl in combination to just zoom around? Or hell just use magic.

Check out Psychometry from GUNNM. Everything you touch gives you proficiency with it. Touch people, and have their entire life story open to you.

Retaining these memories is a separate problem, but easily solvable.

Assuming you're asking in good faith I don't think anyone genuinely knows, other than as some kind of gradual social osmosis between people who want more power, people who don't know much about a setting but want the opportunity to take a fair crack at it as a whole sans barriers, and curious people.

It probably has a lot to do with the popular axiom that jumps should be balanced internally rather than as part of a wider chain, and the perceived inconsistency of that being achieved in the past. Although this opens up another can of controversy on whether some have gone too far in the opposite direction whicn I'm not touching because fuck it, it's Christmas.

That sounds useful as hell.

Neat I will check it out.

I think the discussion was mostly just about Star Wars FTL and it's need for accurate star charts, cause otherwise it's a very fast casual FTL system.

There are a pair of items in overlord the ln that let you absorb and give to people experience.

-Training and Learning Boosters
Reincarnation (Disgaea)
Practice Makes Perfect (Young Justice)
Hero Role; Hero's Training; LEARN Aspect (Practical Guide to Evil/Supplement)
Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
Tangential Skill Development (Akame ga Kill)
It'll Be An Experience (Tales of Phantasia)
Genius of Hard Work (Naruto)
Unfairness of Justice (One Punch Man)
First Time Is Always the Hardest; Hard Work Is Its Own Reward (Otoyomegatari)
Dread Pirate Roberts (Princess Bride)
Tutorial (SAO)
Git Gud (TOME)
Montage (Neverwinter Nights)
Skillful Acquisitions (Overlord)
Experience Like a River (Forgotten Realms)
Undefeated (Journey to the West)
Progress (Skyrim)
Parts of a Whole (F.E.A.R.)
Easy Mode (Traveler's Gate)
Ready Player One; Limit Mode (Kid Radd)
Sensei (Tales of Demons and Gods)
You Know My Methods (Sherlock Holmes)
Enhanced Learning (Familiar of Zero)
The Taste of Memories (Prototype)
[Potentially] (FE A/F)

-Misc.
Clock of Ages (Chronicles of Narnia)
Dark World (Alan Wake)
SCP-2400 (SCP)
Shadow Clones (Naruto)
We Are Many (Metalocalypse)
Self-duplication (Teen Titans)

-Magic
Accelerated Arcanum (Neopets)
Demon Seed (Mushoku Tensei)
[Potentially] (Inukami)
Blood of Kings - Darkness (MGLN)
Magic Learning Affinity (Overlord)
Magical Prodigy (Ben 10)
Magical Blood (JLD)
Gift of the Thousand Master (Negima)

-Spells and other techniques
Mimic (Legend of Zelda)

-Martial Arts
Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root (Mortal Heroes Gauntlet)
Way of the Infernal Fist (Infernals)
Sharingan (Naruto)
Adaptability (Wuxia)
Copycat Style (Ranma 1/2)
Something (Heroes)

*Camaraderie (Hero Union BBS)

>when
I remember we were still wary about it when Dragonbloods was released.

Holy shit. What the fuck would that even do in one, let alone ten or sixty-six million years. Also, there are some nice ones in SDK and GHQ, too.

>Misc.
Okay, now what's the best way to keep from going insane from absorbing a (presumably) ludicrous amount of memories and training for an arbitrary amount of time?

>66 million years
Not much you moron, given the limits on that drawback.

Master of Magic and Mad Men have good perks for that. But the latter only works in that way if it's accompanied by skill-retaining perks like those in SAO or Carnivores.

To be fair, Gaunlet said you can still train skills, study magic, and research technology. Though it's kind of redundant when Dark World gives you as much time as you could ever want and time dilation gives you more (you still need to activate it)

All you really need is a perfect times too and anti boredomand loneliness perks and you're golden. Add in some sort of softcap and skill retention, and it's a short step to being arbitrarily skilled and powerful.

*Time stop

Tell me brothers, from what chapter do you hail?

The Lamenters

What about sisters?
Order Vespila

I am a Nemesor of the Sautekh Dynasty by what is technically adoption, does that count?

>Admitting to being Xeno scum

Fucking hell ASA, you just can't help yourself can you?

>Essence 10 Devil-Tiger/Sideral
>Level 333 Wizard/Psion/Monk/Artificer/Sorcerer/Cleric etc
>Planet Cracking whatever in Anima
>Why did you took so much goddamn solar energy? as half-Kryptonian

Also, I would add ' Like Riding a Bike (SAO)' to . Now your skills won't deteriorate, even if you don't use them in millions of years.

Alpha Legion

Disgaea is all about grinding, so I assume you could potentially beat him if you grind like hell. You'd probably need the drop-in capstone to speed up your growth rate.

There are lots of perks for keep being 'you'. Aside from most 'will-power perks', these are my favorites:

>Heart of a Child; Preservation of Man (Narnia)
>Weight of Ages (Universal Monsters)

I plan to run around with the Space Wolves. Considering I plan on rescuing their leader from Commorragh first, the least they could do is offer me an induction into their ranks.

Barring that, my back-up plan it to found my own Chapter. Possibly with Waddle Dees as Infantry and Kerbals as Tech Priests, with a squad of Spartans thrown in as my own personal Adeptus Custodes.

Build for Elite Dangerous

Specialties: Explorer (drop in). You can't take the sky from me.

Faction: Alliance. Being the good guys is nice, but the 300 ship points didn't hurt either. Then I realised how much an Ocellus would cost just because I didn't want someone else's life injected into my brain and the dream of exploring the galaxy in my very own giant FTL space city was dashed... I decided to get the Artificial Crew anyway!

Location: rolled, Sagittarius A*. Well, I guess I'm going to be exploring all the way back to wherever Earth is in this galaxy.

-100 Long Term Isolation (discount Explorer)
-200 Unbelievable Underdog (discount Alliance)
-050 The Music Of The Spheres
-000 Scanning Equipment (free Explorer)
-300 Multiversal Cartographics (discount Explorer)
-100 Galnet Subscription
-100 Artificial Crew
-000 Permits (free Alliance)

150 CP remaining, add the 300 CP ship bonus for the Alliance faction. I can still afford a nice-looking Python... or I could import a companion for 50 CP as an Alliance Explorer and they could afford a Python Import with an upgrade or two... decisions decisions.

There's a perk in Symbiote to make you immune to boredom. I imagine that would help.

Merry Jumpmas! One the first day of Jumpmas (which is today, because I'm jewish) I present my Ready Player One Jump for your jumping pleasure.

And here I was about to enquire if anyone was working on that. Much appreciated. Reading!

I dunno, I don't think the contradiction is that bad - they can fulfill the vast majority of functions, but with how thin they'll be spread if you have them run the ship by themselves, they'll be a skeleton crew.

Yeah, but the overall structure of the Sphere-Rod-ring is the same. I'll alter the Ocellus' description to reflect that image when I come back to it, though.

Anyways, I did happen to make a new jump in the last couple of days. I'm sure it's shoddy as all fuck, so any and all feedback appreciated.

The last few threads have really gotten away from me. Has there been anything significant over the last week or so?

Wasn't someone else working on this?

The first thing I see going in, seconds after opening the jump doc is this bullshit.

>You Made the Climb [200] (Not Available for SIXER SCUM): Congratulations, your
Avatar is Level 99, as high as it goes. Now, normally, if your Avatar gets killed, you’ll
have to make another avatar, which will start at level 1 and you’d have to make the
climb to 99 all over again… but if you buy this, you’ll never have to worry about that
again. Unless you actively desire otherwise, your Avatar, PC, or character in any RPG,
MMORPG, or VR Game or setting will automatically begin at maximum level. Doesn’t
apply to settings where you yourself gain levels.

Fuck off. No really. Fuck off. No one wants to deal with your bullshit on christmas. Go fuck off until a few days from now so you don't ruin everyones day with hours of arguing.

a merry christmas indeed!

I do remember there being another WIP posted by someone a month or two back. It's clear in my mind since I can remember wondering what Cena was going to do about the reward for doing all the jumps in one go.

Cena, did you get permission to take over from the guy who was working on it before?

So I would, and I would definitely step off if he said anything.

The problem is that he only ever dropped one WiP, and 3 posts, and never said anything after that. That was one month ago.

If he showed up again (ideally, with some sort of proof) I would be happy to coordinate, but until he does I kinda can't do much.

Oh, and his first WiP is attached, by the way.

I don't understand. Maybe it's just because I didn't get any sleep last night and am pretty bleary, but I don't see what's wrong with this perk. Do you think it's too powerful for its cost, not powerful enough, an inherently bad idea, what?

No see, what you need to do during those years is set up a self propagating energy creator. Maybe use a SupCom paragon, maybe use minecrafts EE. But just keep making something, and then doing something with it.

Like, make swords. ANd then combine them for added power.

For 66 million years.

>One month
Yeah, no. That's not up to you to suddenly decide. Nor is it up to you to demand proof when you're the one claim stealing.

If you pull this shit, you have to ask the thread beforehand, not just drop a jump and expect people to have to prove you wrong instead of the other way around.

Back off until you get unanimous thread approval for it.

If you massed produced swords for 66 million years, then combined all those swords into a giant robot, how big could you make the robot?

How long does it take you to make a sword?

Alright, fair enough. I'll post it again if he doesn't post anything with progress in it in a while.

No, you'll make a post in a while asking the thread for permission so people can discuss it and tell you whether it's okay or not. Just like Val did recently with that Fate jump Cthulhu had. If you want a claimed jump, you need to bring it up with the author or the thread at large and get permission that way.

>Corporate Tool: Congratulations, you work for IOI. >You Suck. You are Nolan Sorento’s Personal Assistant and, like all the other Sixers, you live in Columbus Ohio, inside the IOI Corporate HQ.
>Did I mention you Suck? Cause you Suck.

Has it ever occured to you that when you feel obliged to describe a background like this, it's better off as a drawback and not a background?

What sane reason is there to deal with the bullshit in that mandatory drawback?

>You made the climb
>or setting will automatically begin at maximum level
>setting
>maximum level
>200 CP to dickslap any setting that can be conceivably wanked as being vidya/tabletop related

Yeah no, see . You may think you have a jusitified reason for this. You do not. This is a bad idea, and you should feel bad.

>Pattern Memory
>you now have the
ability to memorize and analyze patterns, no matter how complex or obscure

Is this SUPPOSED to give you infinite intelligence? I somehow doubt so for 100 CP

>Identity Shifter

This is inexplicably effective and arbitray. Why 3?

>Stack Jumper

Why the fuck are you charging CP for something a kid gymnast can learn?

>Hope, Faith, Charity

A Dr. Phil seminar is not capstone material.

>Recording Blocked

This, on the other hand? As written it works on ANY attempt with NO effort on your part regardless of the methodology. This is way, way too good to be a freebie.

>Cybertrace

Digital omniscience is not appropriate for this setting

>Hot Swap

Neither is complete, uncontestable, absolute mental domination

>Copy Paste

Neither is a buffer but less wide-ranging version of what Naruto's shadow clone trick

>Virtually Real Currency

This is underpriced.

>Traceless

As written this can effect physical traces as large as a temple dedicated to yourself or something.

Which is beside the point, because THIS IS NOT A SETTING WHERE PEOPLE CAN WILL MATTER AND ENERGY INTO DISAPPEARING WITH A MERE THOUGHT

I would bring it up with the author, but as I said, he kinda vanished. Never joined the IRC or anything like that, either, which makes communication difficult.

As for asking the thread at large - well, fair enough. Guess I'm kinda doing that right now, though.

I get that this was kinda a shit move, but I got a bit tired of the jump not existing.

Did it ever occur to you that it might've been a good idea to ask first instead of force things through? You sure as hell didn't make many posts here asking after that jump WIP in the month since, so you don't really have much room to complain that there have been no updates.

>right now
Dude, no one's on. This is like the most dead time /jc/ gets, especially since it's right before christmas. There's like 5-6 different people on right now tops.

>Corporate Tool
Okay, you've got me laughing already. That said, the Ruthless Corporate Drone seems needlessly punishing for a mandatory drawback. I get what you're going for, but a personality wipe and auto-loss of the chain really is a bit much. I could agree a portion of the personality dampening and being locked out of the system if IOI wins, but that auto-loss condition has to go.

>You Made the Climb
I'm not sure what to make of this. It feels like there's going to be a lot of ways to exploit it throughout the chain, but it's not a bad perk in-universe. So I'm a little torn.

>Cybertrace
Seems a little powerful for a 200 CP perk. Perhaps tone it down just a bit? Make it take a few minutes worth of effort?

>Hot Swap and Copy Paste
Hooooooooly shit no. No no no. These are just right the hell out of the ballpark. I get what you're going for, but Hot Swap from the book was limited to virtual worlds and having a ride-along, not ASSUMING COMMAND. And Copy Paste? Maybe if it was limited to virtual worlds or limited in someway, but being able to have 6 more Jumpers deployed is way out of the ballpark.

>Traceless
This seems out of place considering the tree it is in, as well as wildly powerful.

>Digital Samurai Perks
These are... just weird and very meta. If you really want to keep the tree in the way it is, I might suggest Making Gamer Credz the 100 CP perk and moving both Dichotomy Wear and Gamer Duel each up a level.

Unfortunately, I have to run so I can't get into it any further at this point, but overall, it feels like you've done a great job capturing the tone of the book. I especially like the quotes after each perk. It's a great start but suffers from a few issues you really should address. Your Jump relies very heavily on meta perks instead of taking advantage of what the material actually presents. This is not a world where video game effects transfer into the real world. It's a video game backed with real world technology.

Cena claimed the entire series or whatever before that guy showed up though, didn't he? So if anyone was "claim stealing", it was that guy.

You're right, I probably should've, but I figured it would just start trouble. I did post a couple times asking if there'd been an update.

And I was wrong, it was 2 months, not just one.

No, that guy claimed the CK2 jump before Cena claimed the entire series. He didn't post the WIP until much later.

>I figured it would just start trouble
And this is what you thought would be less likely to start trouble?

Really? All right then.

Thanks, Echo, but they might/might not be right - some user claimed Crusader Kings specifically, I claimed the entire series (but said I would step off of crusader kings if he came back) I drop 4 jumps in the series, then a namefriend drops that one WiP.

I would've probably stayed away from it if there had been any ability to communicate, but he did kinda vanish, and the intervening time period made it difficult. Eventually, I just went all "if you want something done..."

Yeaaah, I'm not good with that.

Assuming one sword every three minutes, and a 10% increase in power every five...

I have no idea.

But one sword every 3 minutes is 11563200000000 swords.

Dividing by three...

2-3854400000000
3-1284800000000
4-428266666667
5-142755555556
6-47585185185
7-15861728395
8-5287242798
9-1762414266
10-587471422
11-195823807
12-65274602
13-21758200
14-7252733
15-2417577
16-805859
17-268619
18-89539
19-29846
20-9948

Now, it can go higher, as you can see, but i'm going to stop there. So, assuming three minutes per sword, and no growth, at the end of 66 million years you will have a sword that is 2^20 times stronger.

Thats 1048576 times stronger. Well, actually its probably more like 2^25 or something.

In other words, that's a very strong sword.

Yo Cenanon
What's the range on the Ocellus/Fraggart/Majestic's Frame Shift Drive?

The ASP can get up to like 35 LY and I think some of the other high tier ships can get up to 42LY, but I can't find anything on capitol classes.

>Dichotomy Wear

...I'm going to have to ask what this is based on.

Incidentally, what the fuck are all these random quotes doing at the end of each perk? This is like reading random Hideo Kojima quotes in one of the Metal Gear jumps, except EVEN LESS RELEVANT and jarring to the tone.

I trust that you are not attempting to make your own generic virtual jump with the pretense of another setting.

>Gamer Credz

...although I have no issue with the actual perk, I am continuusly astounded by your equivocation of some Koraen kid's skillset with that of Agent Smith's and the Zerg Overmind's.

I am also irrationally pissed you randomly brought Queen into this.

>Matched Set

For the love of all that's holy, please tell me this is not the cheapest way possible to double one's CP budget or purchase powers which can normally be individually purchased.

Because that seems like what this is.

>World Famous

The level of social influence is not appropriate for a 200 CP perk.

>One Size Fits All

Neither is automatic spatial manipulation. This frankly sounds like some kind of Stand power.

>Numbered Drones
>IOI Towers

"Mooks" is an overly broad and meta definition that can denote anything from waddle-dees to cyborg supersoldiers.

Why 666,666 specifically? I didn't get the impression the Devil is a thing in this setting.

...also, why the FUCK would anyone want to buy items advertised as "these are explicitly designed to be as evil and incompetant as you can imagine"? This isn't even the funny kind of evil incompetence like waddle-dees. I genuinely can't tell if your little spiel about one background being stupid evil is hyperbole or not.

>Cataclyst
>You push the button, everything dies.

Here's a tip: Why don't you base things you offer in the jump ON EQUIVOCAL EFFECTS IN THE SETTING instead of wanking your precious snowflakes into complete absolutes that trump everything else without fail?

So, we're never actually given a real answer for this ingame - and Ocellus stations have been sent thousands of lightyears out of the bubble and off-course by navigation errors, which makes me inclined to say that they can go extremely long distances (in the thousands of lightyears) as they can use their entire fuel tank in one jump, but that it's a complicated process, requiring much preparation.

Well, you see, I rolled Sagittarius A* as my starting point, I have an Ocellus and I took the Thargoids drawback, so I have to get back some how.

And dropping all your fuel on one jump where you don't know if you're going to emerge near a harvestable star seems like a recipe for a bad time

>Jumper sets their supersword down
>It's so sharp that it's own weight is enough to cut into the ground
>The sword immediately falls all the way to the center of the earth

>where you don't know if you're going to emerge near a harvestable star.

The routes to Sag A* are well-mapped, you'll likely know in advance which stars are harvestable, and would be able to chart a good path.

I'll tone down the Corporate tool and Cybertrace and take a look at Traceless, hot swap, and copy paste
and no problem on the digital samurai perks.

There is a thing called "Dichotomy Wear" in the book that is real world clothing that functions as VR control gear, translating what you do to your Avatar.

Gamer Credz is related to the fact that the Gunters are absolutely world class videogame players. In our world, they'd all be professional world champion level.

Matched set doesn't double any CP. You yourself get divided into two, but don't get more CP. At best, it's the ability to be in two places at once.

IOI's theme is "Six". They're called Sixers, they are stupid evil, and they're all known by their employee ID number all the time, which starts with the number 6 and is 6 digits long.

And the Cataclyst does exactly what it says in the description. It blows up everything in the sector. Scours away all items, people, and most of the surface of planets.

Yeah, but you've said that the Ocellus Frame Shift Drive is inaccurate, or is it fine if you have a mass to lock on to?

>IOI One
>the ability to suppress magic or technology and the ability to dampen any invader’s will to fight.

Justify this.

>Complete collections

Justify these. There are actual jumps about reading being magical that don't offer this many books.

>The Sword of the Bahier

This literally reads like some mary sue's weapon. Why. Why is "lol im better than U" an appropriate power for something from this setting.

>The Basement
>can instantly teleport to your Chat Room from anywhere in the universe or even across realities

This doesn't have a reason to exist.

>Hanzoooooo

What the hell is this even.

>The Arcade Expansion

See what I said for the other complete collections.

>Beta Capsule

WHICH. ULTRAMAN. The comic one? The sentai ranger one? What the fuck. I don't even. If there is a canonical Ultraman who is relevant in any way to this setting you have failed to describe any relevant attribute about him, which I suggest you do to avert the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.

>Complete collection-music

These are a mistake

>Chuck Taylor Allstars
>They cannot be duplicated by any means nor can they be destroyed
>The power of flight

The former greentext has no reason to exist. The latter needs to be justified beyond you thinking it is cool

>Tomb of Horrors

It is perfectly acceptable. In fact, I'm worried you're offering some overly generous elaborate fortress of doom given your current track record. There is absolutely no reason to offer anything beyond what was advertised.

>Asteroid Base
>You have complete control over whether magic or technology works inside your Base.

For the last time: This is not a Q Simulator Jump

>Backup Systems

Not for 100 CP it doesn't

>Rapid Respawner
>the guy you’re randomly searching for in an area to randomly show up

So, instant assassination? No. Hell no.

>Ring of Teleportation

Justify the range

I've said that it's risky and complicated - but when done right it can be accurate. Sorry if I haven't made that clear enough.

Answer everything he directs at you. Don't start answering only some bits again. Or do you need reminding on how that works out for you in the past?

Does "name that song"'s ability to "pull up practically any information" (that you remember) extend beyond random trivia? Would the perk mean that I would no longer have to fear having a word or a name I know get stuck in the tip of my tounge? Assuming I have a photographic memory, would the perk let me instantly recall, say, every time I've seen a book with a green cover?

Can you explain how you see You Made The Climb works? The language of the perk says that it works in settings, but not in settings where you gain levels.

I just want to understand what this is doing and how, specifically, you see this working.

>VR Giant Robot

Your attempt to package ANY robot from ANY setting is not appreciated.

>The Tyrell Building

The hell's a Voight-Kampff machine?

>Megadon
>Repairs to the city persist, but anything stored in it becomes relatively generic.

What, so-it actively removes supernatural powers?

>Quest Portal

I don't even understand what the fuck this does.

>Zone Control Combat
>Zone Control Balance
>instance Maker

Absolute reality warping for 400CP is not appreciated

>Super User Account

Neither is the ability to access the most secure information networks in the world effortlessly and without any canonical basis

>The Red Button

Justify this.

>James Halliday

Who is this and why should I care?

>Parzival's Challenge

I...I don't know if you've noticed but in your enthusiasm to explain the rewards you seem to have completely neglected to explain WHAT THE SCENARIO EVEN IS.

In short, if the massive list of complaints, design philosophy criticisms, questions and general dissatisfaction has not clued you in-I find this jump unacceptably poor in quality. It tells me barely anthing about relevant characters and narrative elements in the setting, and keeps throwing absolute reality warping that trumps anything from any other setting for no good reason.

This shouldn't go on our drive. I strongly recommend in the future, you make jumps exclusively for SB-and I wish you all the best should you do so. From past experience, your jump design philosophy and creative direction is irreconcilable with what few standards we have about a jump's quality.

In the spirit of constructive criticism I will address the points you have after this post, although I do not foresee my opinion changing.

>WHICH. ULTRAMAN. The comic one? The sentai ranger one? What the fuck. I don't even. If there is a canonical Ultraman who is relevant in any way to this setting you have failed to describe any relevant attribute about him, which I suggest you do to avert the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.
The tokusatsu version. That actually is a thing in the book, it's an item one of the players in the VR world has. He got it as the reward for an Ultraman-centered quest line. OASIS has a bunch of dumb references to other properties in it, I don't know how Haliday got the IP rights to use them in his game. Doesn't seem appropriate to let it transform you in the real world, though. Then again, we let purchases of digital items in the Sword Art Online jump work in the real world, so there's precedent. Bad precedent, though, probably shouldn't be used to justify this.

Man, I just want to thank you for going to all this effort. Completely seriously, I don't think I could be arsed to deal with her on christmas day but you're here addressing every single thing. So thanks man, you're a saint and I hope you have a merry christmas.

Thanks for clearing that up
Have a rare Awoo

Hoo boy. Okay. Let's get to it.

>Loot Drops
Interesting/Useful. How? Some artifact thematic to the enemy?

>Copy Paste
ALL the physical abilities?

>Virtually Real Currency
You miiiight want do define "earn" here as well.

>Matched Set
1. Please note if we can turn this off.
2. Since it's basically one mind in two bodies, are intelligence perks affected?

>The Orb of Ozuvox
Pretty sure it allows you to let in and out people you want to. Also, how would I go about letting magicians out of the jump use that?

>The Cataclyst
...That also kills the user (me), though. Might want to note that.

>The Basement
...What happens if my copy is damaged?

>Beta Capsule
Y'know, might want to make a good description for the Ultraman.

>Asteroid Base
Wording is unclear - can I allow or shut down both magic and technology? The game had those Everything and Null zones as well.

>VR Giant Robot
The robot will still be 12 inches, right? And you might want to specify no reverse engineering the things.

>Middletown
>The Tyrell Building
>Megadon
...Are you sure you want to offer that? Any of that?

>Odinware
The hard drive is a bit much, no?

>Instance Maker
...Really. Really?

>Digitizer Portal
Might want to specify that very complex items require a whole lot of energy/resources to make real.

>Super User Account
Just like Traceless, this probably shouldn't work on true AIs.

>Parzival’s Challenge
>Interstellar import
Jesus Christ, no! Just... OASIS has a planet for everything! Say, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings... Everything! Please, DON'T do that.

And then there are others' notes for this. In short... Sorry, SJ. This doesn't work.

>the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.
Ultraman's DC, not Marvel. But the name and the time limit suggest it's the tokusatsu Ultraman, not the comics character. You wouldn't be able to figure that out without being a huge dumb toku nerd like me, though, so your complaint is still relevant.

>real world clothing that functions as VR control gear

Fair enough

>professional world champion level

I inferred as much, but that's missing the point I was making about how real world videogame champions can't.

You know.

Snap their fingers and /reality warp away all electronic traces of themselves from the internet/

I would therefore advice you to restructure other perks to reflect nerds, and not Timelords.

>Matched set

Okay. That's good. Doesn't change my opinion but I appreciate that some of my fears were unjustified.

>IOI

I'm really going to have to ask for some examples when their description reads to be rather heavily biased.

I am also going to need a citation for their shadow clone technique

>the Cataclyst

I'm going to need a citation for where it can destroy cosmic abstracts such as the Endless, Azathoth, the Shinma, omnipotent beings such as the Presence, beings with conceptually perfect defences such as the Exalted, hyperdimensional energy waveforms such as the Chousin as well as Kami Tenchi and the Counter Force and other esoteric abilities you seem to have handwaved with "lol this bomb beats everyone forever" despite the breadth of defences available throughout all of fiction.

You have currently written an explosive that could potentially kill Vortex Demonbane if the bomber was lucky enough.