This is just a pump and dump right?

This is just a pump and dump right?

wrong

pajeet scam coin

Why the fuck would it be a pnd you fucken dumb cunt

It’s a solid project with a good team backing it, this thing is headed for the moon retard. We haven’t even hit proper exchanges yet

lots of hodlers, lower supply. higher price. Marketing is finally working.

seems way too high concept for a single project

they have a nice shiny website though

>they have a nice shiny website though

starting to get it

has ccr done anything yet except say "genius dev" "everything will fall into place" he does nothing except type some hype shit that the kids gobble up, he also owns 70% of the supply.

T.newfag considers bittrex not a real exchange
Kys

i looked at this shit 3 months ago.
it doesn't even have a technical whitepaper.
its shit.

You have the proof of the tech being real in the XFUEL coin they created to fund the development. It is working with 10 hard coded static nodes and uses the proof of signature consensus.

and you would have made 30x your investment

Lol this is the future. You are witnessing the birth of the future of crypto.

no you don't you have the devs telling you that, the fucking xfuel wallet is broken go look at the forum and discord all the people having issues.

btw the xfuel chain forked somewhere around 2 weeks ago, how does posign fork itself?

Wait, how so? If the tech is real then why aren't they releasing it to github so we can go through the code and see if its legit

remember how many bagholders this shit created during its first hectic pump?

not sure about anyone else but this coin made me a 5000% roi in usd since may

xby, dgb, and posw were 3 coins that biz pumped and dumped hard that month

dgb created the most bagholders without a doubt tho

If this is pump and dump then it's on a massive scale. Never seen a coin pumped for weeks by a few people to the extent of 1000% to purposely be dumped. Or, just maybe it is legit interest by consumers.

What the fuck you on about it’s not on bittrex retard

13k turned into 80k in a week

Getting nervous here

No I don't. Everyone on Veeky Forums profited from xby.
posw, dgb and rdd on the other hand...

20k to 100k over two weeks.. Dad's pissed I'm not selling

/biz hate free money so they hate XBY. Die poor Biztards

i know that feel i hit 100k for the first time and it feels weird seeing that number on my blockfolio that i admired just 8-9 months ago on these blockfolio threads

I kinda want to FOMO in but there are so many red flags...
1. Annon devs
2. Locked up funds in static nodes so reducing supply to pump price while they exit scam
3. Community is way too FOMO and keep saying that they will change the whole crypto scene without even seeing a bit of the code
4. The whole marketing team is in full FOMO spreading smoke... trying to sell their bags?

If the tech turns out to be true this could be huge... but i just can't shake off the red flags

however my relationship just ended and shitcoins are all i have left idk what to feel anyway

made 10x on xby and 20x on dgb.
was a good month.

>dev already been doxxed and is known
>statics arent exactly locked
>community actually has been pretty persistent some people (like me) beeing around since march/april
>marketing doing what marketing is supposed to do

weak fud desu

No code? They have had 2 successful public testnets and are about to start their 3rd and final one. On the last testnet they hit over 1000tps with just a fraction of their network and have posted the transaction logs as proof.

No code?? Take your head for a shake

Xby == true blockchain 3.0. the ONLY thing this coin needs to be the best global coin in the www is anonymity so I can buy coke&hookers&Volvo's&mansions without me mam finding out

I have only seen a google doc that supposedly is the testnet have you been able to get in?

Yeah I've only made $220,000 on this """"""""""scam"""""""""

Check their own forums for details on the past testnets. New testnet is coming next week so check out “no code” for yourself then

I used to think it was a scam... but if it is, it is the most elaborate one I have ever seen.

It's legit. I bought in April and was here through all the FUD. Still holding a large amount.

this is the "next" true eth moon mission. This coin will be $1 probably by year end.

Does anyone have XBY memes I could use to piss off my friends who didn't buy in?

Xtrabytes to 20x it's market cap within two weeks. Here is why...

Raiblocks on Dec 1st was 29 million market cap. Right now it is 535 million. That is 18X in 2 weeks. XBY is currently 36 million and is in my opinion, is like Raiblocks on Steroids.
XBY is:
-Is a true privacy coin and will be launching it's own Dex.
-Is quantum computer hacking resistant using SHA 512
-Program Dapps on it in almost any computer language.
-10,000 transaction/second (instant) making it faster than will ever be needed by humanity.
-Circulation supply will soon be cut down around 80% which alone can 5x its price. (The supply still exists, but it will be locked in static nodes taking them out of circulation.)

Yeah this coin lives up to even 1 % of its hype its a 1 billion coin it is far superior to ETH which is 66 billion.

you guys are making me FOMO please stop

XBY is the real deal, time to get onboard the hype train before it leaves the station

Sold all my shitcoins and went 200k XBY deep. Have fun washing my lambo.

>deep
Good luck i just bought 15k xby. I hope i can make some $ i really need it

I can't find the team? I'd like to know who the people behind this is before I invest

Arround slavs, never relax.

normies love it

Please dip so i can finish accumulating

I h-have 800

Anyone here planning to buy a node?

No team member has revealed his identity. For now, the Github is being updated very rarely only by the lead dev who is supposedly some +50 y/o eastern european computer genius, who "built his own operating system long before Windows".
Seems very sketchy. Not revealing the dev+not revealing the important part of the code, because "they don't want to reveal their secrets to competitors."
lol

Thanks, I think I'll stay out for now

I love this project and I expect a 10X soon. The website is aesthetic the forums are professional. The entire community is good. This project is going to be massive. This is the only coin I feel like you have the opportunity to be in on the early ETH or IOTA before they reached billions in cap.

>it doesn't even have a technical whitepaper.
>they have a nice shiny website though

Crypto summarised in two posts.
Investors don't have the attention span to read a whitepaper.

Yeah, unless they show their identities or the supreme code that supposedly is going to demolish ETH/NEO, I am not touching it.
If I'd make a crypto scam, this is how it would look like. "Sorry, can't reveal any relevant details yet, but look at all these visuals with unbelievable promises."

>Some +50 y/o guy is going to overcode ETHs multiple dev teams with actual geniuses on board
my ass

Shhhh...

I told everyone the other day not to talk about it here....you will, as always, get negativity,

They spent months "working" on this white paper and it's a mere 9 pages of garbage with no substance whatsoever. Anyone that is STILL backing the project at this point is a yes-man that can't take an ounce of criticism. They are unable to pivot and they will not last. If you're crazy enough to still be riding this you better stay fkn frosty and remember to take profits. Godspeed anons.

so much this

People seem to forget that eth started off as a small project as well.

If they accomplish what they have started, this coin will be in the billions.

Also, XBY has a VERY active and enthusiastic community. That’s really important for a platform like this.

borz is one of us

DYOR or stay poorfags

>user Devs
>Who is Satoshi Nakamoto

There's a difference between an anonymous dev with an open source project and an anonymous dev with a closed source project. This is crypto, you can be anonymous or closed source but not both