DECENTRLAND - MANA

Today is also Token burning, so don't expect to ever get it as cheap as you can right now.

If you haven't been buying/selling this, then I don't know what to tell you really. It can't get more obvious than these patterns.

Last warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

terraform.decentraland.org
decentraland.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally bought 100k. Let's see where this is going.

I predict 1499 sats

Whats this coin even about?

Time to do some research? Long story short: It is a VR Game on the blockchain and people are buying LAND with Mana tokens over the next days in a auction. And these tokens are getting burned afterwards.

I would but im at work right now and should not be on Veeky Forums but thank you dude!

So what happens to the tokens that aren't spent on the auction?

Bought in 610 sats, already down. Thanks Veeky Forums

Looks legit i think

SELL NOW, everything goes up in a straight line ;)

Yes they will get them back. But imo they will keep trying to get another LAND and overbid each other. So there might be a shortage of MANA in the auction

we will see 1000sat today

Why? And when do you think that will happen?

It will fucking rocket... been buying all the dips.

Yeah, so basically it is totally senseless, as if anyone buys at this prices to use it ingame.
The game looks disgusting,too.
I do not even know how such a coin can get such a value.

>He missed the second life hype and people who made millions with it and now he is missing Decentraland, where people will make billions..

When will people learn? History is always repeating

Because of burning. Circulation supply will drop = increase in price per token. Easily

And retard kittens was top notch. Second life games are real. And they WILL grow. And you'll be left behind.

All in the rocket ship.

But the total supply is 2.8 billion coins, will the burning of 140 mio coins have such an immense effect? Also, they get burned in small steps, not at the same time. And I expect demand will fall after the beginning oft the auction because you have to register your mana before it starts. Still hoping Im wrong though.

speaking of buying dips.

newfagoo to the trading game here and I'm wondering how people are able to buy where the red arrow is.

do they estimate where the lowest dip will be and then set a limit order there or something?

It's already midday on the 15th

When is the fucking pump?

ive allready made a 2x with this
now ive put 0.1 btc half my fuckin stack at 624 sat
you better be right nigger

MANA is literally manna from heaven. If you aren't in this thing, you deserve to be poor.

Price predictions from the MANA guru himself?

There's about 10 people who made millions from second life, the rest were left holding bags in their shitty game where sweat is a currency.

Indeed, history repeats itself. Just like second life was a footnote compared to wow, so will decentraland to whatever proper VR universe will be made.

Until a proper VR Universe is released, Decentraland is the way to go. I don't doubt that one a day a better one wil come.

all in

Look up some of the prices for second life land.

Is this going to moon today or what...

Give it time like 4-6 hours

It's 8 in the morning you eurotrash faggot.

Start date: the Terraform Event will begin on December 15, 10 pm GMT, and will last one full week. Additional time will be allotted to bid on parcels that were outbid last moment.

Strap in boyos

So many people here are impatient as fuck.

fuck me - I've just checked the website terraform.decentraland.org !!!
It's going to be FUCKING HUGE!!!!
Just imagine old them people trying to escape from reality and living in DECENTRALAND!!!
You can fucking do anything you want in that virtual world!!!! I NBED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE!!!!!

the homepage looks like shit

you will even be able to eat poop

>decentraland.org/

check this one - the other one is for buying land in DECENTRALAND

One question OP: Since what satoshi have you been buying?

>inb4 324

Am I too late to the party or can I still buy in now?

But when moon?!

>terraform.decentraland.org

this is stupid. You will lose money on this.

Not stupid at all!!! Just imagine, you bought 10 parcels for 10000 mana and you can sell it later on for 1 000 000 mana :)

It's 3 cents less than when I bought it right now. Jump onboard

Don't trade in fiat - always in sats.

Bought at 700 sats, half using for auction, half for long term

Any reasons why, except posting the homepage?

nah i dont know this looks like a dead coin to me. just fomo and hype

Is the game actually any good? There are lots of other VR second life-esque games.

Because this ain't going anywhere if the game is shit

I never intend on buying land in this game, might play it if it actually matures though.

Is mana still worth it for me?

The game looks like shit.
It does not support PBR textures and shaders
Open source implementations of virtual worlds existed for years (opensim) and they're bleeding money.
Second Life is the biggest name in the virtual world scene and has 50k concurrent players each day, it has a lot of momentum and many people won't leave it until a new virtual world offers them exactly the same amount of content.
There have been second life killers before, they all failed. VR won't change that, since SL's company is already working on a VR virtual world where everyone can have their own land for cheap, called sansar. That is still shit compared to SL but miles ahead of decentraland.

You will lose money on this.
t. SL player for 4 years, virtual world nerd for 6

You're about to be introduced to the "sell the news" edition of MANA

Buying even more after that shitty comment

Scared about your second life?

>decentraland

So this is just what the late 90s wanted with their cybermanifesto trash

Lol go watch an Adam Curtis documentary and see how that has turned out. Doomed to repeat itself I guess.

HAHAHAHAH where is your "moon" guys??

>meme lines
Just sold 100k

No, not in the least. Pic related

it's still a good opportunity to make some quick, sweet internet money

this decentra game looks fucking retarded

damn second life looks like THAT?!

I bought some MANA like 3 months ago, I totally forgot about it, now what do I do with it? I know for sure I'm not selling it, I'm either using it for like...land? Or hodling.

Yeah, if you know what you're doing and got a good graphics card. SL is kinda wierd in the sense that there is a lot of old ugly shit existing alongside new great looking shit. Old shit is slowly fading out of existence though as more and more people improve their avatars and builds.