For the 3 people on the board who've played the game, let's have a Chaotic thread...

For the 3 people on the board who've played the game, let's have a Chaotic thread. I came across my old card tin and I'm feeling nostalgic.
Is the game even alive anymore?

>Is the game even alive anymore?
nope

also: Mipedian master race, don't even try and deny it

that sure is a weird way to spell Danian, user

This user is in the right. Danians are easily the best tribe.

lizard people >>>>> bug people

I like the lizard people, also I wished I can play my deck somewhere.

Alright, I got a decent collection of cards, and I want to make a second deck to forcefully play with my friends. I have a Danian courage deck, and I'm sure I can make a deck for any other tribe

>and I want to make a second deck to forcefully play with my friends
yeah this was the only way I ever got to play

i missed out on this was it any good? did it get revived like how duel master did with kaijudo?

What's even the tribes' relations with each other?

The Good Guys where enemies with the Guys From Hell.

The Lizards where enemies with the Insects.

Insects where Enemies with the Good Guys.

Lizards where Enemies with the Guys From Hell.

Mallarians where enemies with everyone

Chaor a best, Underworlders rule.

Was the cartoon any good again

It had some interesting moments. Got better once they switched animation styles, and had some pretty nice scenery at times. I liked it.

Can someone kindly explain how the game actually worked in real life? The animated series looked really interesting

Tiger chick and demon chick

Best waifus

Can't remember what they were called, but the squid people were fun as hell to play. Shame it died out.

Starter decks are still around 9,99$ on amazon

>actually remember Intress
>instant boner

Why

Make a diamond out of creatures (size varies, but always a triangle number like 1, 3, or 6), and take turns moving them around and then getting into one-on-one fights. Once a fight start you take turns whacking at each other from an attack deck shared between your army until one participant drops dead. Game ends when one side has no more creatures

>did it get revived like how duel master did with kaijudo?
Kaijudo is an abomination, and Duel Masters is still going strong if you can suffer through moon-runes.
Also, triple faced cards are pretty snazzy.

because you're a furry

Your reminder that in the cartoon based on the game the kids playing actually transformed into their monsters to fight in an arena. And that including transgender transformations.

Also they gain memories of the character in question. Depending on who they turn into that could get weird

So? It's the same as roleplayong as a female character: Only creepy if you make it so. Besides, that entire argument is retarded because it's virtually guaranteed that your GM is going to roleplay as a character of the opposite gender at some point, and you trust them to do it, right? It's who you play with, not what they play as.

>It's the same as roleplayong as a female character
unless you gain female genitalia when you roleplay a female character it's not the same thing

Yep, suddenly you remember exactly who and what your favorite monster has fucked, and given Perim it's almost guaranteed not to be human. Or sometimes even humanoid.

No wonder everyone wanted to scan Intress