A Very Veeky Forums Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you fa/tg/uys out there! This thread is pleased to welcome any and all Veeky Forums Christmas-related stuff. Screencaps, artwork, Christmas related gaming stories, whatever you like. And to encourage audience participation:

On the first day of Christmas my Veeky Forums gave to me:

A codex for my army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rU85OUr7iN8
scp-wiki.net/scp-2412-j
tor.com/2009/12/22/overtime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And some sisters to light the trees !

now we're talking

>Santa Claus is an horror from beyond space and time who can only appear in chimneys, giving away presents in exchange for the trees and christmass decorations that he loves to eat

Makes sense, surprisingly.

That begs the question: who's pulling the sleigh?

youtube.com/watch?v=rU85OUr7iN8

10/10 would lose sanity to again

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

alright, I'll give this a go.

On the second day of Christmas my Veeky Forums gave to me:

Two Wizard Gloves

And a codex for my army

you try finding something that rhymes with doves

battletech reporting for duty as ordered, ready to bring festive mirth (delivered by lrm20)

scp-wiki.net/scp-2412-j

Merry Christmas!

T-minus 13,680 until xmas

Unless I fucked up the calculations

same to you user

Glorious.

>Space wolf santa
Yeah, seems about right

this meanders around a bit, but it's quite good in places. Just skim it.

I don't have anything to add, so I'll just say Merry Christmas OP, and all you fa/tg/uys out there too

Merry Christmas user

glorious quads

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

Bump

Merry Christmas, ya gitz

On the third day of Christmas my Veeky Forums gave to me

Three light 'mechs

Two Wizard Gloves

And a codex for my army

Re-posting in a more relevant thread. I once ran a campaign where the players were the crew of a hyper-advanced dimension hopping star ship. They would visit various settings and worlds ranging from high fantasy to other kinds of scifi.

Once, on Halloween, I had them jump into a powerfully magical world where they all were turned into children and had to make their way through a spooky town, hp replaced by bravery and loot replaced by candy and so on. It even gave a lot of insight into some of the npcs on board the ship by giving a glimpse into what they were like as kids. The final boss was kiddy-fiddler Michael Jackson. Anyway, they had a blast.

So Christams is coming up and they are all expecting something on par. Unfortunately, I had already planned out a cold-war themed adventure where they would have to diffuse a tense political standoff, on top of not really having any good ideas for a Christmas adventure.

So the players arrive at this world and they start looking for the Christmas only to find spies, politics, and hair-trigger nukes.

They decided they wanted non of that, and if I wasn't going to give them a Christmas adventure they were going to make one.

Cue them declaring themselves santa and flying around the world in their uncloaked hyper-advanced ship. Ordering the superpowers of the world to "be nice", shooting down the inevitable nukes said nations targeted them with, declaring said nations "naughty" and glassing the fuck out of every launch site they could find and demanding a massive tax in candy and toys from them, "I swear to god if even one of those factories is still producing weapons instead of tiny cars, we are breaking out the relativistic guns." Was my personal favorite quote.

As the toy and candy tithe came in the party flew around the world raining it on the populace until the session drew to a close. Then they sent out a global message of "see you next year, ho ho ho merry Christmas" and just left, to a collective what the fuck.

Merry Chirstmas, Veeky Forums

tor.com/2009/12/22/overtime/

>a Charles Stross Laundry story.
oh Veeky Forums, you always know just what to get me.

>“No sir.” Bill clears his throat. “Unfortunately the NDO’s office budget was misfiled years ago and nobody knows the correct code to requisition new supplies. At least it’s warm in winter: you’re right on top of the classified document incinerator room, and it’s got the only chimney in the building.”

The best.

>They decided they wanted non of that, and if I wasn't going to give them a Christmas adventure they were going to make one.
I like your players.

>hp replaced by bravery and loot replaced by candy and so on.
this sounds like an awesome idea. Why didn't you just do it again for Christmas, but with more Christmas themed spooky? (like Krampus maybe). Not that your players' idea isn't more awesome anyway

So, I just got this from my parents. I don't even think they know how great of a gift this was, they just saw D&D on it and got it for me.

Did you watch it as a kid?

Green on ultramarines, the dark angels are getting squated arnt they?

It's possible that that isn't official GW artwork

> that filename
best kek I have had all day, thank you sir

sweet

No, that wouldn't work. That would make them even edgier than they already are, and that's not possible.

gifts for the gift throne!

Merry Orkmass!

nostalgia'd hard