Something I've noticed

Hi bros, linkie here. I noticed a lot of new people taking about link and bragging about being up in USD value, we the OG linkies DO NOT think that, don't get fooled by this new branch of linkies, they are new and they don't understand.
Thanks.

- Linkie

Look at this body. This is not from holding one week.

So you'd rather say you're down 80%?

Yes, why would I lie to myself
We are all here to make more btc and get into lamboland

If link reaches 2$ before bitcoin hits 20k,

it's all OK?

Soon my friend.

It literally needs to reach that so bagholders who bought @ ath can finally break even

USD is all that matters.
Guess what BTC and ETH are valued in.

When did you get into crypto?

Bagholders who bought at ATH will break even when Link hits 50 cents again.

When did you?

The issue isn't about lying to yourself. The issue is you're being a BTC maximalist by measuring your gains in sats. Remind me how we measure the value of BTC again?

You can only value a currency based on something else. USD is the biggest one and its stable so are you surprised

>messuring your wealth on an overpriced, useless piece of shit instead of a currency that gets accepted worldwide

I mean, I hate the dereal reserve just as much as anyone here, but I cant buy ahit with BTC, and if I could I probably wouldn't (unless its a house, not too easy to find a seller)

And yes, "I could have made more if I just had held BTC"
I dont feel comfy holding BTC with the normie influx, shit tech and power consumption. Also there's wallets and miners that can singlehandledly kill BTC. Dont want to wake up one day and have lost it all becauae of aome shit event.

BTC is overvalued, get over it.

Not sure what you mean.

LINK is overvalued too atm, undervalued if the mainnet was up and running though.

And it will eventually happen

FUCKING NEWFAGS GO AWAYYYYYYYYY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitcoin and Ether are going to keep rising over the next few years.
You go through the effort of buying said coins to purchase your shitcoins. What's the point if your shitcoin loses values in satoshi or ether? Your goal should be to outperform those two coins, otherwise you'ld be better off by just holding BTC and ETH. Newfags need to fucking get out.

>You go through the effort of buying said coins to purchase your shitcoins.
This is a formality.

>What's the point if your shitcoin loses values in satoshi or ether?
All that means is BTC and ETH are doing better than your shitcoin.
Which you probably could not have known without the magic power of foresight.

Please explain how you value against BTC and ETH at the same time (assuming your shitcoin trades against those two only).

When did you get into crypto? It's just a question.

When did you get into crypto? It's just a question.

>Bitcoin and Ether are going to keep rising
In value determined by the dollar. Even if you measure your alt value in sat, it is still ultimately measured by the dollar.

except the idea of chainlink is that the network will become so large and influential that there will be a dollar pair for it on a large exchange in the very near future. If business adopts the chainlink network you have to bet that it's just a matter of time until it becomes easier and easier to cash out of it. Why does ripple have a dollar pair? Because of it's institutional influence and backing. Putting money into link at this early stage is betting that we'll get a dollar pair on a place like coinbase and the price will moon like no coin ever has before.

So your argument is retarded and you brainlet

Not to break even with the BTC they spent. But if all you care about it fiat, sure.

>Bitcoin and Ether are going to keep rising
Something can only "rise" compared to something else.
So compared to what are Bitcoin and Ether going to keep rising?

How the fuck is it over valued and you only measure in sat if your a bitcoincuck, the $ is where it is out. When you cash out, what do you cash you in. You faggots are just trying to scare the normies off which is fine, should be shilling them when it hits $1

>Not to break even with the BTC they spent.
All that means is you would've been better off holding BTC.

>But if all you care about it fiat, sure.
That's all BTC cares about as well. Fiat is how BTC is valued.

>the $ is where it's at

>OG linkies
>Such a newfag that they care about the SAT vs USD meme
Wow, you're a mixed bag aren't you user

I bought at presale and I don't give a shit about satoshis. All I care about is making usd saying we are all here to make more btc implies that btc is impervious to demise which I disagree with. I didn't even buy with btc I went usd to eth to Link. fuck off

Newfag here, wouldn't the sat of your shitcoin go up if the dollar value of it goes up while bitcoin goes down?

Hi fellow linkie, I appreciate you being honest. I too admit that I have lost BTC with link but still I keep holding and don't have delusional expectations.
Some of our linkfriends have obviously come from plebbit and they don't know any better but to look at the USD value, sad!

So how did you buy your LINK?
I'm guessing with USD?

lol the only complaint you could have about LINK being down in sats is that YOU COULD HAVE made more money. In the end you're still making money so why do you even give a shit? I used to be one of those BTC shit cunts that only measured in sats but let's be real, BTC is never going to replace fiat. So yeah, I could have made more but oh well.

Me too, who the fuck wants to buy bitcoin to use to buy anytoken, fuck those fees. Eth only faggot

Yes

>So how did you buy your LINK?
>I'm guessing with USD?
Pretty much.
Having to go through BTC or ETH first is a formality.

And please explain how you would value an altcoin against BTC and ETH at the same time.
Please.
You would be the first to ever respond.

>Pretty much.
>Having to go through BTC or ETH first is a formality
lol ok pal

let me know when you actually buy LINK with USD

>let me know when you actually buy LINK with USD
I effectively am buying Link with USD. I just have to jump through a hoop.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond to my question: "explain how you would value an altcoin against BTC and ETH at the same time".

You would be the first person EVER to respond.
Just respond, you don't have to be right. You'd be a Veeky Forums legend.

>explain me how do you value X against usd and Indian rupees at the same time
Who the fuck cares dude just measure it in sats

So measure in BTC and not in ETH?
Why?
Link is directly traded against ETH after all.

ETH pair is there because it's an ERC20 token and you bought the tokens in the ICO with Ethereum.
But that pair quickly becomes obsolete for the same reasons that satoshis are the real measure for alts.

Look at CoinMarketCap volume tab, even though LINK started trading only for ETH in the beginning and it's the actual ETH token, the majority abandoned it for the BTC trading pair.
This is clearly evident because the BTC trading pair came later and now holds 80% volume while the "native" ETH pair only 20% volume.

Finally what this means is that everyone wants to trade for Bitcoin, it's how things have worked before and how they'll continue to work for the foreseeable future as long Bitcoin is king.

Fuck I can admit if I held bitcoin I would have fucking made a lot more money, but I can't see the future. And faggot if I was holding that bitcoin what price would I be looking at? Fuck off user, everyone measures their gains in $, why the fuck would I not, faggot do you not make money if you brought in at $0.15 which was at 12 000sat and fucking sell at $0.50 which was at 6 000 sat, what the fuck? I'm going to be a retard and start measuring my gains to the value of any shit coin I like because really I could have held that coin too instead yeah. This "your not a true linkie if your not measuring the value in sat" is fucking retarded and you know it

So you only measure against the most popular trading pair?
You mean like how BTC is itself valued in USD?

I'm going to start measuring all my gains of my tokens with neo or anyshit coin I want from now on.

That's how retard it is to count your gains in bitcoin. As other anons have stated what do you measure bitcoin in, I bet it's on the how much link you can buy yeah?

>I'm going to start measuring all my gains of my tokens with neo or anyshit coin I want from now on.
Why not Exxon stock?

The way i see it is if you bought link with btc you had from before, not purchased with the intent of buying link, you are at a loss due to opportunity cost.

If you however bought into it by buying eth/btc with fiat for only this reason you should look at the price in fiat.

I bought my ico stack with fiat, however I doubled down at 2k says with btc I had as realised profits from other coins. I'm autismo so I track the 2 stacks seperately.

>I bought my ico stack with fiat
How so?

This does make a bit of sense user, I could understand if you did that, but still that just a fuck up and dwelling that the past of how much you could have CASHED out that btc. I traded my ark for link so when it was $3.50 and my req when it was like 6c, should I value my bit of link I purchased with those tokens because they have gone up? It will always been about the $ vaule

>The way i see it is if you bought link with btc you had from before, not purchased with the intent of buying link, you are at a loss due to opportunity cost.
This is a very greedy way of seeing things.
Nobody has a crystal ball, why beat yourself up over something that's performing even better than what you actually have?

Man he explained it pretty much, used his fiat to buy btc or eth and then got link with it straight away because that is what he wanted to invest his money in. Do you understand now?

>This does make a bit of sense user, I could understand if you did that, but still that's just a fuck up and dwelling in the past of how much you could have CASHED out that btc. I traded my ark for link when it was $3.50 and my req when it was like 6c, so should I value my bit of link I purchased with those tokens because they have gone up? It will always be about the $ vaule

That's how you separate newfags from men.
Everyone who's buying Bitcoin now to buy LINK is a confirmed newfag, so of course they're measuring USD.
Real traders are continuously increasing their BTC stacks from BTC they've bought months/years before.
r/LINKtrader faggots unfortunately had to buy that $17k Bitcoin and are now infesting our board with their newfaggotry.

I bought LINK in a private sale from mylocalbitcoins ath high and paid USD, $1.50 a LINK plus gas money. It wasn't a wise decision but it's entirely possible to pay USD for anything.

Don't believe the bcore shills who tell you you have to measure in satoshis or buy with bcore pairs.

You know there's an ETH pair too, right?
And if you go fiat>ETH/BTC>Link right away, you're effectively buying in fiat.

Fuck for real user, $1.50 dude u could have so much more link though

>paying 5x because he can't get off goi money

Are you actually braindead?

my mom wouldn't let me use the credit card and I don't have id so I couldn't get verified on coinbase

I got my link when bitcoin was going back up after it crashed to 5700, so I could have made more money holding btc, I fucked up. Part of the game faggot

and yes I usually just drive without a license or insurance, it was just down the street

>I bought LINK in a private sale from mylocalbitcoins ath high and paid USD, $1.50 a LINK
Fucking dumbass.

I think what he's trying to say is he physically went to some place and paid with cash, and the seller sent the link to his wallet

Oh your a fucking teenager, fuck so teens ms really have invested in link... Fuck. Still smart little faggot anyways I guess. The money I had when I was a teenager I used to party with like a fucking idiot

No, he's trying to claim that you can't buy Link with fiat unless you do some really retarded shit like that ridiculous larp he posted.

The reality is that you can go from fiat to ETH to Link in under a minute. It's a formality.

Next time faggot open a bank account and get a debit card and get some fucking ID idiots

Sorry for calling you a dumbass, I didn't realise you're just a kid. Good on you, you'll be rich as fuck.

Kek didn't check the IDs my bad

Good one ya user, and he is right kid, your a smart one, I could have got bitcoin when I was like 18 but never understood it's value. I remember it even going up from like $1 to $3 and was like why the fuck would you pay $3 for a bitcoin, I seen it was $1 a few months back, fuck I was a retard normie back then to be honest, having fun but wasting my hard earned money which I could have invest instead

Post more Link memes plz

Did you even read the previous post?
Fucking brainlet

Shut up troll/noob/idiot/P&Dshill. Nobody needs to hear your lies.

OK, you are definitely a paid Bitcoin Cash shill. God, you are annoying. Go away!

I am pretty sure 50% of this 'Satoshis don't matter' meme crap is being caused by (paid?) Bitcoin Cash shills trying to discredit Bitcoin.

BTC is valued in USD.
Deal with it.

These newfags don't get it and won't get it.

They'll keep buying high and selling low and then tell their normie friends how good of a trader they are.

When they have traded their way down to 1sat/gewi maybe then they will see the folly of their ways

9/10 post

Can we seal the coffin on leak?! It is dead Jesus Christ. The Deb's haven't said anything meaningful in months. Just Stfu

>ANOTHER sat thread.
This autistic shit is getting out of hand. More annoying than the can't cash out meme.