CONTEST PROMO TRADING ON COSS.IO IS STAAAARTING

ARE YOU READY ??

i love COSS shills

roes this mean the value of these coss tokens are going down the drain after the contest?

the opposite. the promo rewards people with biggest trading volume

trading volume goes up > coss dividends goes up > people buy more coss > coss value goes up

Devs gift packaging the new UI ready for the 25th of december.

I'm just happy my fee split increased 3 1/2 times this week.

Holding 30k coss along with 3500 ark, hoping end of 2018 to live off of the passive income from both.

Yeah but the increase volume is only for a short span of time. The exchange will go back to being dead
After the dividends from that contest trading comes in the next dividend will be much smaller. So the tokens will tank in value after dividends

except that coss from now on has 1 contest each week + the new ui on christmas

stay poor

the price didn't move for half a year on hitbtc
its increasing in value only because its on the absolute bottom and the BTC moons

look at the exchange volume and thinj again

coss was actually pretty stable during that retarded bitcoin bullshit

things have value only of someone wants to buy them
theoretical worth aint working, same with logic
such is life in crypto.
People hate RUNE too much for all his frauds

new ui comes out next weekish, fiat comes jan/february, people wont leave...

but you can always choose to stay poor pajeet

>thinks people hate money more than rune

its not theoretical tho holding coss grants you fees in traded coins every week depending on the volume

everytime this volume rises the amount i get rises with it

coss is a way to invest in the exchange and grants you a passive income

The problem is that if you go by the dividends right now, COSS is massively overvalued. The price is speculative right now and it's based on expected improvements to the platform in the future. So temporary swings in volume from stuff like ICOs and contests shouldn't affect the price much, since the price isn't currently tied to the returns to begin with.

i hold some
but only an amount i am willing to lose
i dont trust this coin enough for more

finally got around to this exchange, sent some ltc in and it took fucking so long to deposit, they need to speed that up by an hour or two.

>The price is speculative right now and it's based on expected improvements to the platform in the future.

COSS market cap ~15mils with functioning platform, ICO-s, trading promos, dividends and a lot to come...

how many projects are valued way more with only a white paper?

im not saying it will most def succeed, its speculation just like almost everything else right now in this space but im feeling pretty comfy about it

Don't get me wrong. I'm holding 60k COSS for the long haul. I just wouldn't expect too much of a pump from these contests because the current dividends aren't what's driving the value. The real pump I'm waiting for is the one that comes when MAS finalizes their regulations.

Can someone please post the COSS spreadsheet for the dividends.

we are on the same page then, i dont expect much of a pump from the ui either.

FIAT is what actually solves a real problem for me. For whatever reasons i only can use kraken as a fiat gateway, and that piece of shit just doesnt work. So if it is a bubble and it pops, i dont have an option to get in fiat quickly. If coss solves it for me, im going to be a happy person.

it's like the 4th post on r/cossio