Fun sized D&D

Howdy neighbours !

I was plowing thourgh the Catalog yesterday and fell on this thing called "The Grog of Substantial Whimsy" which made me laugh a lot and reminded me of pic related which I found on here too (and kept because holy fuck it's glorious)

And I was thinking : in this time of holiday, all my roleplaying mates will want lighter scenarios with fun included. So I decided to create an adventure with a lot of wacky, random stuff for them to have a good laugh after family dinners !

I already plan on using the Grog and the crazy dungeon map, but I would need your advice on funny objects, creatures, spells, room traps and NPCs to place in all 746 rooms !

Oh and, Gorkam, if you're reading this, stop now. You filthy ponce.

Some weird and original character art, in the meantime

just keep finding the same monster in every room but it turns out its just a groundhog day scenario and one of the pc's learn to love the monster to break the loop

Ouh that's cool I'll keep it in mind

Do you play munchkin, OP? You could try starting out munchkin monsters and randomly generating encounters by pulling cards from the deck.

I'm sure your group would be confused when they have to face the auntie paladin, or 3872 orcs. The leperchaun (typo intended)

Oh yes I do play munchkin but so do they, they would recognize the monsters instantely.

Bump

Youre a madman if you think people would enjoy this.

No, my players are madmen. That's why we get along so well

I can't think of anything right now, OP, but don't forget underwater content!
Have a holiday bump.

You think such a dungeon would be fun, but it wouldn't be.

Look at that map. Most of the rooms are derivative and uninspired.

[Spoiler]Like you.[/spoiler] You're a shit DM if you think this will actually be fun.