/cyoag/

The day where we all became friends-edition!

stats or no stats in your cyoa?

No stats. They take a LOT of work to get right.

Stats are nice if you can do them right, do them wrong and the only discussion your cyoa will generate is power level dick measuring.

I like to play around with stats and it gives me something to tinker with. I think saying it has to be well implemented goes without saying though

Stats are horrible.

The author never answered my questions, so I'm reposting this.

Hopefully being at the start of a thread should help raise visibility.

Posting my build with the last page.

>Deamon 10

>Death Realm 7

>Corruption (Horniness) 4
>Sex Appeal (Females) 1
>Got Style? 0
>Dream Manipulation -2
>Transmutation -5
>Black Magic (Free) -5

>Secret Hideout -7
>Stone of Power (Shapeshifting) -8

>Diviner -10

>Witch Hunter -8
>Empower the People -5
>Adventurer -4
>I See You! -2
>Perverted 0

>Mai Waifu!
>The Apocalypse (Hentai)

>Succubus
>Supreme Harem Overlord

Pretty simple build; a futa Succubus Queen who conquers the world by turning everyone into succubus slaves.

Some questions, though:
How much of a potion is needed to have an effect? Is it a hard-and-fast-limit, or does it just weaken it proportionately? Do Succubi fluids have different concentrations than Love Potions?
Speaking of love potions, do Succubi need to add their own hair/saliva to their fluids to make people love them? Do they fall in love with whoever gets hair/saliva in their mouth?
What are your thoughts about letting a Succubus's fluids act as Change Potions - maybe needing to buy either potion before getting infinite supplies of them? What about having some interaction between Vampyrism and Succubus?
Why does Supreme Harem Overlord require a companion? Would you remove that in exchange for weakening the command (to lewd orders, maybe)?
What if your army grows too big to personally service on any reasonable timescale?

>hermaphrodite
Stopped reading

May as well re-post this since I'm cross-threading replies.

Do people not like the idea of having a bunch of people that are helplessly dependent on you? Not to mention it has such uses as commanding your micro-verse to do your homework or something.

Thanks. That means a lot to me.

That's sweet.

I'm sorry you didn't like it. I figured that people that wanted to be a waifu wanted to devote themselves to a single person. You can still socialize with the other waifus out there, not to mention that internet text chats still work for you.

Well, convenience is what I was aiming for with that one. It's a straightforward way to get a lot more time each day. What's spooky about To Be Happier?

You can get more than a muppet! You could get... a bb gun. Or a gaming PC.
I like seeing when someone chooses a selfless gift like Peace on Earth.
Merry Christmas to you, too.

It would work. It just fails if you try to put it on your own body. Clones are a separate body, so that's fine.

Glad you like it.

Contents of the gifts

I'd choose Phenomenal Cosmic Power.
It takes just a little inventive to make it so that it can be used for greater things despite the limits.

>I'm sorry you didn't like it. I figured that people that wanted to be a waifu wanted to devote themselves to a single person.
I think their main problem was that there was nothing hinting that they would be made into a person good enough to be someone's waifu, which they don't consider they are at the moment.

>devote themselves to a single person
The option doesn't fix the problem: Me. The option hasn't turned me into a waifu, it has made me invisible.
It has made me a ghost to all but one person, but I haven't been turned into that person's waifu. The person I am a waifu to can't even say he/she is in a relationship because they can't see me.

>I think their main problem was that there was nothing hinting that they would be made into a person good enough to be someone's waifu, which they don't consider they are at the moment.
I thought "will turn you into the waifu you want to be" took care of that?

>It has made me a ghost to all but one person, but I haven't been turned into that person's waifu.
Why haven't you? Doesn't "they will instantly know their love for you" imply that you're their waifu?
>The person I am a waifu to can't even say he/she is in a relationship because they can't see me.
But they are the one person that CAN see you.

Am I reading my own text wrong? I'm not sure where you're getting this. I might need to reword something.

For "To Be Cute", is the christmas slime saying that they're going to tell you how to become more mature, or did you mean to imply that getting any more mature than you'd be after the gift won't be happening?

That should have said "never get more mature" Nice catch. Though, if I had the text space, it'd say something like maturing is just really, really hard and probably not worth the effort rather than flat out impossible. I'll try to fix that when I'm not on my laptop.

>"will turn you into the waifu you want to be" took care of that?
Where is that? It says "They're pure love given a physical form". I don't read that as "your personality and body is fixed to be perfect for that one person"
>Why haven't you?
By this I mean I haven't been turned into their perfect partner. I don't see that in the cyoa.
>But they are the one person that CAN see you
I meant I can't be shown off to others. He/She can see me, no one else. Others can't see me and will think the person I'm a waifu to is still single.

>Endless questions about Succubi love potion fluids.

I wasn't very clear about how that worked. Will change it in the next version. Their sex fluids and saliva will works a as a aphrodisiac instead.

>What about having some interaction between Vampyrism and Succubus?

I don't see how that would work or why that would make sense. Have never seen a vampire succubi.

>Why does Supreme Harem Overlord require a companion?

Yeah, I think its a unnecessary requirement and have already changed it for the next version.

>What if your army grows too big to personally service on any reasonable timescale?

*Reads text for Overlord and Supreme Harem Overlord* Holy shit a endless legion you need to have sex with. I will try to have a clearer description for the supreme harem overlord in the next version.

BTW next version is almost done.

Really liked the combo system btw

pic related is the text. It's a bit further down in the block.
>I meant I can't be shown off to others.
Well, they could just be honest and tell their friends that they're dating a ghost-like entity. You can make objects float to back up the story. Sure, people would be skeptical, but what are you going to say when pancakes are flipping themselves in the next room over? That it's all just smoke and mirrors? Cheap tricks?

Huh. Guess I'm blind.
I'll have to learn how to battle Ghostbusters.
So uh, when is this CYOA going to be real? Like, when I go to sleep tomorrow?
And how do I find whoever I am the waifu to?

Thanks, it was inspired by the combo effects from Lewd Pill CYOA/RYOA. I really liked how it worked and had to include it in my own CYOA. Also had tons of fun coming up with all the combo effects.

>when I go to sleep tomorrow?
s-sure...
>And how do I find whoever I am the waifu to?
You'll just kinda appear before them. They'll be like a soul mate, perfect match kinda deal.

Lewd Pill?
Mind posting it?

Doubtful, since it's NSFW. Someone claimed there was a SFW version, but they've yet to show this to be true.

Lifting Pepe
Nice. I actually want to go to sleep now.
Which present did you pick?

so is the power armor cyoa dead or just sort of on hiatus?

The discord is alive and well.

However NO ONE HAS MADE A THREAD SO HELP ME GOD I'LL MAKE IT MYSELF.

> Have never seen a vampire succubi.

You know those three girls at Castle Dracula who are absolutely all over Jonathan Barker when he visits? Them.

s/Barker/Harker obviously. Stupid phone autocorrect.

Let's say I'm going for Transcendent. Would I be able to take the Muggle drawback? Will the Muggle drawback prevent Nullification, Divine Essence or Final Form from proccing?

I mean, I made it, so I don't get the benefit of surprises. I'd probably pick Peace on Earth and then use the stocking stuffers on another gift, either cute or waifu.

Good boy beri.
at least we have cyoas.

>you can vary them as much as twins might be.
Does this include fraternal twins?
I need to know for

reasons

>Good boy beri.
Am I a dog (male) now?

Yes, technically, but if you merge back, you'll stay as default "you."

>Yes, technically, but if you merge back, you'll stay as default "you."

Bueno.

Yes, Muggle would prevent them from proccing. I will ad a cleared description in the next version of the CYOA. Now you can't buy or use any of the powers as a muggle, except for: Vampyrism, Unbendable Time and the other powers I listed as muggle friendly.

LOL I remember that scene, but I think they are just normal vampires. Like that's how most female vampires behave in old vamp movies.

Really happy with the cyoa and the world peace option. Wish I could pick that in RL. Merry Christmas

Just banged this out over the last 4 hours or so. Second page posted way later today...as I have to finish writing it up.

>Have never seen a vampire succubi.
I meant more along the lines of making feeding turn others into succubi instead of vampires, but I could've been clearer about that.

Also, most of my questions were looking for some way to better support the transformation and enslavement aspects of my build. Any ideas?

But yeah, fantastic CYOA. A bit more polish and it could become one of the greats.

This looks awesome!

New version is out! Fixed some typos, re-balanced some options, changed some prices, added clearer descriptions to some options, added 1 new options (Other option in Arfifact section) and removed a quest (Sandbox, it was uncreative and pretty lame) and replaced it with a strongly requested quest.

My hatred is not cooled by the merriment of Christmas. I hope you choke on your next meal, specific creator.

>specific creator
Which one are you talking about, exactly?

thanks for drinking for me
>lacquered cedar box
Not sure what else
>Gears and Clocks
aka music box
>post-modern art box

I'm kinda curious what you needed to know that for...

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Merry Christmas.

Alien box, cylinder box, foam box.

Reasonably sure it's Quiet, for his work on the /jc/ thing.

I thought they were talking about Rosanon (there was some user who specifically declared their hatred for 'em for no apparent reason), but I wanted to confirm whether it was the same angry user.

Mermaid
Breast
Modern Art

Hold up.

He has a specific hatred for Rosanon. Rosa - The name for a RED flower.

A single individual having a hatred for a content creator with RED in their name...

>I'm kinda curious what you needed to know that for...
He wants to literally go fuck himself.

Strange Alien Box
Cherry Wood Breast Box
Oddly Metallic Blue Carton

Hoping for something good. Went for the more futuristic types.

He wants to know the purest form of love.

Strange Gem box
Coffin Box
Pirate Chest Box

On the nose. Hate 'em. No reason why, just needed someone to hate.

Mermaid box
Coffin box
Live Strange, Get Lost box

This is why you guys should've used protection when you fucked /jc/ last night, you caught shitposter.

When in doubt, pick the coolest boxes.
>Alien cocoon box
>Metallic foam carton
>Abstract art box

>Mermaid Box
>Coffin Box
>Cherry Wood Box

Cylindrical Box
Mahogany Box
Coffin Box

Nah, that user started their hating way before.

Arrow Box
Goth Girl Box
Boob Box

Alien box
Arrow box
Blue foam box

I have to know...

Blade wants you to bone her so she doesn't get violated by tentacles. Am I understanding this correctly?

Titty box
Alien box
Pirate chest

Maybe.

Maybe she wants to get violated by you so she CAN get violated by tentacles.

I like to imagine picking Roleplaying and going on adventures with my bors, what classes would everyone pick and such. But in real life DnD is a risky place, no modern comforts in there and my bros are all with wives and children? so i wouldn't want to seperate them and i would just pick City Bulder for that free money so i can just chill and don't need to work.

Gears and Clocks
Cylinder
Breast Box

Platformer, I guess?
Everything else is either uninteresting or just completely sucks.

You're a sick oscar.

Strange Gem Box
Cylindrical Box
Lewd Box

I'll take the cute Finnish girl moving in. It's the only one where that horrible, HORRIBLE downside doesn't benefit others. The other downsides are just too severe.

> Alien.
> Gears and Clocks.
> The tit shaped trap that's probably going to screw me over.

I deny everything.

would this be page 2 now?

Alien box
Tattoo box
Clockwork Box

No, that was made for fun. It was our christmas card to /jc/.

Reminder that this was /jc/'s card to us and it got 0 (Zero) replies

Nobody got time for PDF's

Boobs
gears
blue carton

I'll give it a look. Didn't see it before.

Box reveals when? I need to know my fate before Christmas feast begins!

I don't visit jumpchain because I don't give a shit about them.

Wow, what a disappointing piece of shit.

I guess anons on Veeky Forums really don't deserve better.

Rude.

Do you think it is that bad? I'm sorry. What in particular did you dislike? I'd like to do better.

Honest though.

Don't respond to baiting diaperbabies

What a
R O O D
D U D E