I'm out Veeky Forums

I'm out Veeky Forums.

I made my puny 500 USD gain and I'm cashing out.
This is all a pure gamble. News don't mean shit. There's too many shitcoins, all fighting to be the one, except more than half of them are worth it and the other are basic start-up scams.

The game is rigged; each and every 'signal' is basically a shitty pump and dump; I can even imagine the creators behind the coin doing it.

There is no way to predict anything, technical analysis is bullshit in a game where there's no rules.

There's bots, whales, scammers and naive fish trying to make big bucks.

You can only get rich by accident or if you hoarded the three main coins. It is far too late to get rich like a mofo.

I believe there are some serious secret groups sharing gains and setting shit up with their vast capical, but I only encountered scam-artist and classical pump and dump.

This is it. No more chceking my phones every 5 minutes, not sleeping well, browsing through tons of bullshit and feeling like crap.

Cheers Veeky Forums.
May you get your lambos.

I'm cashing out today.

Enjoy the poor life

You don't have a rich life.
You have a gambler's addiction, bro.

What did you think it waa, pure skill? Its skill and luck.

If you have a good strategy, you will never post a pink wojack.

Why even bother for 500 greens?

see you tomorrow eternal nocoiner

Weak.

Buy doge, set an alarm at 10x and just forget about it.

i can predict it

Cya in a month pussy.

What is a good strategy?
TA is bullshit.

There's pumps and dumps. You can find a steadily up'n'downing coin and scalp/play on the downside, but then you have on idea when a whale is either dumping or it goes to shit.

youre literally poor noone here cares about your opinion

Broke boy broke boy

Why are you hostile? I wished you good luck.

>TA is bullshit

i meant for

>drawing lines after the fact
ok retard

Of course it's a gamble, forever be a wagecuck or attempt to go for it. I just want enough for a decent down payment on a home..

You are right. Besides one decision. Don't cash out. Instead, transfer a technically promising coin to desktop wallet, and leave it there. Who cares for 500$ now? Just HODL'em there. HODLEM.

pics related are before

Enjoy being a poorfag for the rest of your life.

I'm glad people like you exist and that most people think like you. My lawns aint gonna mow themselves.

>I’m out

>is almost certainly going to continue browsing Veeky Forums to see half of us making it and FOMO back in like the brainlet he is

I’d call it a prediction but I know I’m right so it’s like a... retelling of the future.

>TA is bullshit

Lurkers confirm that there are serious secret groups.

you quit 500 bucks? lol. I turned 500 to 3500 for a friend just for jokes without any major efforts. Is this a gamble? Hell if you can't read the market it's a gamble. If you can add 1 + 1 and know what to do it's just a waiting game.

i stopped reading at $500 honestly. just by reading that amount i know you havent been around long enough to write anything worth reading.

this desu, i'm all in on crypto. if i lose it i'll be a wagecuck, but if i don't go for it i'll be a wagecuck. nothing will change if you're too scared desu

what are the odds u fomo buy back in two or three years time when the market cap is 4 trill

Exactly.

>ignore crypto
Work. Sleep. Repeat until death.

>go all in on crypto
A chance that you break out of the system (((they))) put in place and get to live life the way you want to.

Put your 500$ dollars in Stellar XLM and forget about it for a year. Thank me later

If you can't handle the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen.