Draw thread

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

And remember, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cspjRCR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting a JoJo-type NPC.

He just looks like Naota from FLCL (with bandage on his forehead) and his Stand looks like a red Canti with a tattered cape and the symbol at the bottom on his monitor/face.

If it can be like the pose in the lower left but with Canti's head facing outward, that would be great, but that's by no means a requirement. Thanks!

The stand name is「Mr.Roboto」

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Requesting jimmy Durante sitting on a chair/stool singing/talking about Christmas to a bunch of starry eyes goblins

Requesting 2 characters in the positions of the 2 characters in the comic on the left.

The man in the labcoat should be a lightly armored warlock who looks like Robert Downey Jr., and the man in the suit should be his new assistant, who dresses like the bottom right reference.

The text is cut off in the refpic, but the top panel says "I'm not a *serial* killer...", and the bottom reads "Wait, why'd you emphasize 'serial'?".

Please and thank you.

Anchoring this still.

Requesting Kind drawfriend to do 1/2 of my twin horse gods
Fertility / Harvest Horse
It’s coat is a sea foam green color. Its head is decorated with crown of flowers on head and it’s mane is pure scarlet wheat.
Fruit and Gourds decorate the ground around it. Implying that where it goes a path of vegetation grows.
Has vines wrapping around it's legs

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

And of course Merry Christmas, I hope the next year is kind to us all.

A dog without lips.

i will try.
you mean god?

God of Regret

>i will try.
That's all you ever need to do, sweetie.

Yes

Id like to request my spiritualist trying to befrend a owlbear with an apple and cussing as it bites her entire hand for the apple, or her and a drow thief grinning menacingly as they aproach a owlbear cub armed with iron pots

OR migrating and dropping anchor. Still loving what you're doing with this request, dude. Merry Christmas to y'all, by the way.

Requesting my mercenary psionic-blade wielder codename Saber.

Why is christ-chan so fucking creepy?

I am terribly sorry. But I fear I must drop this. I said before I wasn't the biggest fan of strike witches and it is really showing in my art more then I would like it too. I just can't feel satisfied with the faces I been giving her at all. To continue despite all this would be a disservice imo towards you and your request. My most sincere apologies.

Merry Christmas to you too, user.

>I died. so worship me
>Eat of my blood and body to be saved
>Love your enemies, even as you fight them, even as they kill you
Christianity is a weird religion on paper.

Requesting Charlotte wearing nothing but a Christmas bow.

Where the bow is is up to you, anywhere below the shoulders.

Not tg related gtfo weeboo fags.

It's a Veeky Forums character.

I meant more specifically in that picture.

Or really any of the ones where her nose and mouth are all fucked up so she looks like a Deep One.

I'd like to yet again request a drawing of an Inkei for a friend of mine who's going to be playing one soon.

An Inkei is a First Circle Demon of Metagoas (from Exalted) and appears to be a short, curvy female with albino skin made of solid enamel, pillowy lips, light-colored eyes and blonde hair. Her purpose is to attract and allure victims. To do so, she utilizes her curved body, carving their enamel "skin" to form alluring designs - she is hollow beneath the enamel skin. Out of any potential holes she may make come pheromones and incense, fumes to make her victims docile and agreeable. Then she extracts emotion, willpower and memories of the victim, her many long tongues and inherent charms keeping her victims addicted and senseless as she feeds from them - her many tongues are each a meter long.

Thank you in advance if you pick this up!

Giving attention to someone saying 'charlotte' is a surefire way to shit up the thread, just saying

>>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
Agreed.
Let's all ignore the bait, even if it is not bait.
Happy Christmas and party on.

Requesting a Rifts RPG wilderness scout wearing Bushman style fully environmentally sealed body armor and armed with a C-10S Laser Sniper rifle with scope and a bipod. Goggles up on helmet, mask/respirator hanging off to one side. A ghillie suit or camo cape is optional. The character is a proficinet woodsman and sniper with suitable fieldcraft and field expedient camouflage skills.

Green Woodland Camouflage patterns such as US Woodland or Swedish M90 pattern armor would be cool, something suitable for northern US/Southern Canada.
But camo is a lot of work. Thanks for considering my request!

just as requested, one charlotte wearing nothing but a christmas bow.
Now be careful where u open this, drawing it gave me one heck of a boner

Nice try but I'm leaving my perfectly reasonable request up.

Once again reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference now. Thanks!

Christmas anchor

Requesting Staff Poole.

For a WWII game were running based on the Only War system.

He'd have that dirty soldier "I've seen some shit" look, while being a 'Proper' British NCO. He fights almost permanently in the 'turned out' position, preferring the visibility of being outside the turret.

He's basically that hardass that'll treat you like shit, but only because he honest to god cares for you.

Thank-you you friend

Sorry, it got filled. Time to move on.

>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

Yeah nah, see you guys in 24 hours, and the next thread if need be. :^)

See you in 24 hours. then 48... then 72.. all untill you realize nobody will do it

It doesn't take but a minute out of my life to copy and paste some text from one thread to another.

Drawing dudes in armor.

Could I get a dude wearing armor?

Anchoring sneaky snek sorcery.

Gimme an iron golem/living armour who has seen some shit.
Should look centuries old with layers of rust, dust, mold and other stuff on top, glowy eyes.
Wields greatshield and halberd.

Pwetty pwease ;-;

Could you draw some of this armor?
Just the armor.

Request my General OC

He is an older Elven man, with a heavily scared face wearing a uniform similar to a commissars. He kinda looks like Liam Neeson, but with slightly longer hair (and pointed ears, obviously)

Something highly stylized and rather pretty, but unnerving due to its bizarre shape or subtly improper proportions.

You're saying that as if there were a man inside...

That's not a dude. That's a lady.

I think this loadout was the first build I beat Dark Souls with.

My family wants to play Star Wars Catchphrase, so this is WIP for now.

Don't you gender xir.

So I had posted a request a few threads back, didn't see it fulfilled, gonna give it one last try. As last time, references are all in here:
pastebin.com/cspjRCR0

This was my D&D character from a 6-year-irl campaign that ended a few years back, and running into my old DM recently made me remember everything. At the end of the campaign, I was the last one left standing (as all the other players stopped for one reason or another), so this request kinda has that "family portrait just before retirement" feel to it, at least for me. I don't even have the character sheet anymore, as it was on an older laptop whose CPU up and shat itself, so it would be nice to have something to remember that game by.

As I said before, I'm including as many details as I can remember. While I'd love it if everything was included, it should be easy enough to pick out the important bits, and get those in the picture.

In any case, I greatly, greatly appreciate anything that may come of it, and I hope that someone will bother to pick this one up.

anchoring wip for Jedi knight

How long have you been anchoring with no response

I'm not dead, just been busy because of the holidays.

I mean, the eyes glow...

That didn't answer the question

Not him, but I'm pretty sure that was the artist.

Ok. Understood. Did not answer the question posed

That's never, EVER going to get picked up.

To be fair, most of the requests here will EVER get picked up.

Thanks for staying positive user!

It's statistically true though.

Anchoring for drawanon may the Emperor bless him/her.

Requesting a picture of Celestine and the Sanguinor fighting side-by-side against Chaos daemons.

If you need more references, just google 40K stuff.

Requesting two Enforcers like the one on the right in the position on the bottom.

Except have them look more cyberpunky, but with the same color scheme and facemask

Requesting the Husky-Dog-Monster Girl in the right pregnant with her human husband at the left snuggling with her and rubbing her pregnant belly as they're sitting on a couch in their living room.

Everywhere is within walking distance, if you have the time and determination.

I'm just saying, his request in particular is never fucking happening.

Requesting a cute hobgoblin getting flustered at the advances of a handsome fella.

For something you're being so particular about, you might be better off getting a commission if you actually wanted this.

Requesting this, but the cute hobgoblin is also a fella. Veeky Forums - Turbo Gay.

No hurries, thanks and happy holidays to you.
I really like how you've done the shading, looks especially good on the thumbnail.
I bet someone has been making all kinds of art gains in the secret.

How about this:
>low-fantasy
>grave/death cleric
>wearing breastplate, greaves, and gauntlets; otherwise just robes and maille
>wielding a sword that looks like pic , but more medieval fantasy looking

Fluff: He does not attack unless attacked himself, and even then, only the creature that attacked him. He is happy to kill undead (and in fact refuses not to kill them), necromancers, and those who have been resurrected, including PCs. If he likes someone that has been resurrected, he may instead choose to simply not help them in any way.

Sorry, here's the picture:

Well, hope you have the patience of an elf viking then

Bumping request after 24 hours.

Requesting art of my *sorta* Rogue Trader character (I've used him in different settings).

Basically a towering 6'9 shitbrick house in ostentatious engraved carapace/plate colored crimson. Bit of a techno/medieval look. Coat of arms is a Sword wrapped in blue roses engraved onto the chest. Has a big ass warhammer. Head is exposed. Curly red beard and hair. Macho brute, but flamboyant and affable.

Requesting a pair of half elf twins that my mate and I play. Please could we also have their mother? She's based on pic related, and is an elven bard.

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is quite buff though his robes may conceal this. He has chestnut colour hair that's shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised (rather well) as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair, though perhaps longer. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They look completely done with the whole situation (rolling their eyes etc). The whole thing should look almost like an awkward family photo-shoot.

As a point, if you'd rather just draw one character, mine is the male twin, so that'd be the preferred choice!

Merry Christmas!

You guys make it sound like it's difficult or takes real effort to post a request and check the thread every now and then.

png for those who wanna color

Really good stuff, but you're going to lose your mind if you spend this long perfecting each individual request.

Its perfect. Thanks for all the hard work.

It's been a week.

Pffft, I'm the guy who requested the elf vikings. It's not hard, just takes persistence. It also means not caving to the people clamouring for you to piss off every thread. If you really do want to see the request filled and you hang around for about three months like I did, I don't really have a problem if somebody wants to actually draw it in the end.

That being said, don't ignore the drawthread's rules, you'll just be stirring up a shitstorm, which just makes you a wanker. Follow the rules, if you really do want the art.

...I *really* don't care about anything you just said.

I don't give a fuck. Just don't be a prick.

>Charlotte requester acts like an elitist cunt
Who would have guessed.

What are you going to do, give me attention? :^)

I don't really care enough. Night.

The thread is brand new, you fags have no excuse to be eating up posts with your petty bullshit.

DRAMA RINE ENDS HERE

Sure. You wanna skype, babe?

where's the previous thread?

in the archive

Could I request my athletic thief character. Picture I feel is pretty self explanatory. the body example is Michelle Jenneke if you need more examples. If you take it on and have any questions feel free to ask!

This is more of a weapon concept than anything. The character is the adopted ward of a puppet maker who went on to design siege engines. She's basically a steam powered James Bond Q branch with a little splash of ninja subterfuge.

Mainly it's comprised of two armored sleeves with a pulley & gear system that runs up the arms, from an engine on the back, to bladed buckler/gauntlets on the hands which project forearm-length short swords attached to wires/rope. They can be used offensively as ranged rope darts or for utility as graphing hooks.

I couldn't resist. Here have a 2nd Cake

also hes a bonus gif of the cute michelle jenneke bounce for all you awesome artists

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE YOU EVERSOR, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

no scars, no fingers or ears missing?

I could imagine with that amount of exposed skin she might have a few light scars on her belly, and arms. Nothing horrid, just light battle damage.

Also blue eyes. looks like i forgot to mention that.