What color is Moot Green?

What color is Moot Green?

Other urls found in this thread:

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Moot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to go with Peach, or skin colour as it used to be known.

Black, like all fathers who abandon their children.

trips for truth

>This color

Ding ding ding

Oh my fucking god.

Wait, did GeeDub really make a Veeky Forums green text paint? Wut

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Moot

halflings never really got any models so it's not surprising no one here remembers them

>Wait, did GeeDub really make a Veeky Forums green text paint? Wut

Are you literally a potato

I'm Irish and that's offensive.

Good.

People should be offended regularly. Keeps fuckers grounded.

kek

>potato
>grounded

this

I have a bigger qurstion. If this part of the internet was a plane, what would be Veeky Forums's, Reddit's, and Tumblr's identity? Three colors each?

>Veeky Forums=GRB
>Reddit=RW?
>Tumblr=U??

Veeky Forums UGR
Reddit WR
Tumblr WG

>Veeky Forums: BRG
>Reddit: UW
>Tumblr: UR

>Tumblr: BR vs WG

If we can describe the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Tumblr, which color should describe what?

Also new mechanics/keywords with names pending:
>Veeky Forums brings a Anonymous mechanic
>Reddit brings a Upvote/Downvote mechanic
>Tumblr brings a Reblog mechanic

Tumblr has artists, radical SJWs and morbidly obese people pretending it's ok to be that way as Good, Bad, Ugly, respectively.

Tumblr doesn't value order or peace and therefore cannot be white. As for mechanics

Anonymous should be a mechanic like morph or something.
Reddit could be politics-y with its Upvote/Downvote mechanic
Tumblr would have its mechanic have players cycling possession of a card. Possibly with bad side effects on the card

They defintely are the White shard with a heavy morality case. And then SJW's take it too far pushing PC awareness and then attacking their "triggerers" making me think their Blue. Can't think of the third color.

They had models for halfling with spear, halfling with bow, and their feared war machine the hot pot, as well as the regiment of renown Lumpin Croop's Fighting Cocks. In fact there were models for every halfling unit to appear in an army book, which is a pretty good record by GW's standards.

Right, but we're talking one or two releases.. around.. like, the end of fifth edition. People are more likely to remember the blood bowl team than the actual warhammer fantasy halflings.

Tumblr doesn't do logic or technology very well so I dislike attributing U to them.

olev

my fucking sides

I was more so making them a control focus color since PC awareness and Privilege checks (Privilege mechanic?) And having U for logic/intelligence doesn't necessarily mean they're using it wisely, it's just a force they have in their possession

That's the thing, they don't have it in possession. And W can definitely do control and "equality" things.

We'll what three colors do they they need, user?

I don't think they need three. Whit and maaaybe red. Add green if you must have 3

This one's closest, but Tumblr is NOT in Blue
WG is the most apt

I agree with this one. WG fits tumblr the best

My autism wanted blue since their logo is blue.

And Veeky Forums? I'm still trying to push for shards, but since Tumblr is Selesnya, what two colors is Veeky Forums above all? RB, right?

>shards
You mean guilds right? Because in that case I agree and say RB. Either that or RU.

meme magic

>GRB
Thanks doc.