What are your Veeky Forums related goals for the upcoming new year?

What are your Veeky Forums related goals for the upcoming new year?

I'm going to finally start building that megadungeon I've been wanting to run.

Write a dwarven supplement for WHFRP2, including expat, mountain, and chaos dwarves.

Actually paint something.
Complete cellar workshop / stockpile.

Run a successful campaign of MYFAROG.

Actually start writing my novel.
Learn to paint my miniatures.
And actually run a campaign somewhere.

Run an unsuccessful campaign of FATAL.

What would that be like? Celibacy?

Try to actually find people to play Ironclaw with, and finish (or get further than a few sessions into) a multi-planar campaign. I'd really like to see how a party would deal with their planes-ship getting stuck in somewhere rather... unfriendly.

No, it's just about any FATAL campaign.

Run a game for the only GM to run a completed campaign for me from start to finish

Finish my hybrid RPG/Tactical Wargame called Engines of War or my Post-Post Apocalyptic Weird Fantasy RPG called Chinafornia or my Comedy/Sci-fi RPG Blorg's Ultimate Survival Climax or my Illuminati Low Magic RPG called The Practitioner's War and put its bullshit onto kickstarter.

Actually find people to play with.

Somehow contract subjective enough amnesia to forget the fact that even if the spirit of goodwill towards one's fellow man were to last all year, an earthquake or a hurricane is going to come along and ruin it for everyone, or a bunch of people will catch some kind of plague, or some guy will get mauled and eaten by stray dogs.

Oh, and successfully GM a whole campaign, I guess.

Write and run a successful D&D 5e campaign for my group. My first step is (slightly) expanding on the setting, then building a main plot and some modular side plots.

To start a video series on how to paint board game minis. I just need to pick what video sites to use as Youtube is dying.

Get into GURPS with the new box set

Youtube might have become bloated and diseased but it's not dying anytime soon. Google paid way too much to let that happen.

I'm going to find a way to get my friend to like running more than a nameless, mindless rogue every game I run. Failing that, I'll kick him out of my rp-heavy campaign, realize the group is too small and then finally blow my fucking brains out. Four years is too long to still be looking for a decent tabletop group and I'm sure as hell never hunting applicants down again.

1. To join a 5e game that lasts more than a few sessions
2. To get people using my 5e weaponset
3. To create and GM a solo campaign for my one friend that also is interested in ttrpgs
4. To buy a physical dry-erase gridmap
5. To get my family to play more interesting tabletop games than Taboo and Monopoly.

My internets insane, I can upload a gig in like 2 minutes so I can upload to multiple sites and I may as well use them.

planning a frostgrave dungeon...

Also to implement my dark souls 5e conversion into a campaign. Might do that for the solo campaign, as my friend also likes dark souls.

Or you can make hunting for players fun again.
With dense urban terrain and tranquilizer gun.

Finish my cyberpunk heartbreaker RPG.

Shadowrun campaign set in London, for people who haven't shadowrunned before.
Figure out if it's 'shadowrunned' or 'shadowran'.
Conclude my DnD game in style.

I will destroy Isis.

Flesh out more fully the history of my supers campaign world, make a map for my space and fantasy settings, and get my hands on a copy of Deadlands Noir and run at least a session of it.

Also throughly design a few adventures I can pull out whenever it is my turn to DM.

There's a demon cult in my town I have been meaning to clear out.
But life just gets in the way ya know?

>Finish both HoR Kill Teams
>Find players
>Run a campaign of Symbaroum with close friends

Get in a session or two of that GURPS Multiverse game me and buddy where planing before I have to back to school. Finish that custom painted Riptide I bought this spring. Expand my circle of RPG friends Hopefully including a girl that will want to be more than just friends so our characters can do sick combo attacks

Work on my setting some more.
Continue the Fate campaign I'm running.
Write the little RPG for my setting that I've had in the works for a while now.

Start a CYOA.
Finish fleshing out my weapons/armor/spells ruleset.
Crank out this skirmish game, maybe ask someone to help when that rolls around.

Should be simple

Finish up Fading Embers Resources and Rules.

Get the first draft of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG out before the end of the year.

Get started on a setting for the FFG Star Wars campaign I'm running with my group.

Work on getting the Veeky Forums Xmage Server up and running.

Reboot the Game Finder thread. It's not just for Roll20, it should be for Every game and every interest, including quick 1v1 matches in virtual MTG, Netrunner, Wargames, etc.

Get my ass up in gear and give it my second attempt at GMing something.
(First attempt was 15 years ago when I was less than half my current age, so no matter what I do I can't ever be THAT bad again, but insecurities plague me regardless.)

Also get to PLAY in something too, I've been out of it for about three years a well.

Finish up my longest-running campaign ever with a satisfying ending. We'll have played together almost a full two years by the time it's over.

Continue delving through my more recent Eberron campaign and hopefully stretch that out through the entire year. Two months in and it's great so far, so fate willing it should continue just fine.

Start a new campaign with the first group, potentially also in Eberron, and continue that on into the future.

Play a bit more. DMing is sometimes hard (though enjoyable) and I could use a destress.

Probably just kill myself. 2016 has easily been the worst year of my life. Everything has gone to hell, I have nothing left to live for and the last few days have thrown into sharp relief what a worthless piece of subhuman garbage I've been and will continue to be.

>Veeky Forums related
Oija boards are a possibility.

Stop attention seeking.

Keep making my Veeky Forums videos.
Maybe run a game at a convention for once
Learn how to play The Dark Eye
Play The Dark Eye with one of my groups that isn't completely retarded

- paint my miniatures: Infinity (3+ sectorials, at least one per faction), Malifaux (at least 2 masters with everything specific for them), boardgames (Earth Reborn, Descent, Dungeon Saga)
- finish my Descent 1.5 ruleset
- finish my copy of P&P Magic Realm that's sitting on my WIP shelf glaring at me
- update my boardgame collection with good stuff of types I seldom play (euros etc) so I have something to play with people of different tastes
- identify and sell games/minis I won't play in foreseeable future
- get a decent storage/transport system for painted stuff

>Probably just kill myself
Please do. Also (You).

Oh, and also paint my Infinity and Malifaux terrain (a table's worth of each).

And the best thing? This thread's gonna disappear in a day or two and no one can prove it's my posts in the archive, so I'm free to ignore said list for another year :V

I'm going to see if I can actually finish and publish some RPG shit instead of staring at a thousand half-finished projects.

Play and more post apocolyptic and scifi rpgs. I've played primarily fantasy RPGs in various D&D editions for the vast majority of my life been gaming since 1989.

Interested in Traveller and Mutant Epoch.

Finish my role playing system I've been tinkering around with. Or at least get it working.

I have a list.
The most important is to stop procrastinating my Veeky Forums stuff.
I'll post the rest later.

Putting together a great campaign and consistently running it for my friends, planning ahead enough that I don't just cancel sessions out of the blue while citing a lack of preparation on my part.
Sorry about last year guys.

I'm going to spend the entire New Year's Day laying in bed with my GF, playing vidya and tg games in between bouts of me fucking her in the pussy, mouth, and ass.

This is not an ambitious goal, but it is achievable and satisfying.

Oh and I forgot to add:
Play something other than 3.Pathfinder for once, God knows that will only happen in my group if I'm the to run it and explain how the system works to everyone.

Actually begin to play Infinity. I've had the MAF starter set for months, but then I changed jobs to something that gave me much less time (and even less energy). Going to find a place to play, learn the rules, paint my dudes, whole nine yards.

Second objective: Get my meatspace group back together, run a game myself.

DonĀ“t forget the Fulton device to recover them

Taking over as DM for our former AL and former Encounters group in a few weeks when we finish Out of the Abyss.

I'm gonna do a 5e campaign based off of the 4e D&D Essentials box sets. Now I just have to do the conversion...