We hear you're quite the cryptocurrency guru user! can you tell us some more?

We hear you're quite the cryptocurrency guru user! can you tell us some more?

"P-p-p-p-priced in"

fuck off normal, go have sex or something

Stick to scratch-offs, grandma.

its free real estate

This will be literally every single Christmas and New Year's party over the next two weeks.

Which is good. Boomers putting their retirement money into crypto will pump it.

>Talking about your shitcoin investments with your family

you get what you deserve

>Aunt gave me €3000 to invest in bitcoin last month because she didn't trust "those shady btc services"
>She got 4x her investment back as I daytraded her money
>The whole fucking family knows
>10+ boomers are going to be asking me to take their money and play stock broker for them too

Fuck
I dug my own grave

I might tell everybody I know soon that I am out of the game for this exact reason.

for what purpose lad? I really don't get it

why do you faggots talk about crypto with other people especially family members? never talk about money or you gonna get burned

Start charging them, go full wolf on wallstreet on all these stupid fucking hippie boomer cunts

distraction

yeah, 100 bucks an hour and i'll answer all your questions.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

I already do.
I just round down their transactions (eg: .325 becomes .32), and I use their stacks to have higher buying power when daytrading.
Even if I did it for free, having bigger stacks to play around with is enough payment in itself.

A 10% gain on a simple trade is much better when you're using 3BTC instead of 1

Sorry I lost all your money.

Yeah, but if you lose their money, they will want you crucified. I have a friend who is like 10x richer than me: I could easily 5x my money in 2 months (and help him in the process), but there is huge risk involved. I can take it, but other people can't.