What would King Arthur be in Pathfinder?

What would King Arthur be in Pathfinder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwubUS6BOCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bard/Sorcerer

In a better game.

That doesn't work as he stipulated that it had to be Pathfinder so what you're saying is he'd be in a better game in Pathfinder

Maybe that passes on Reddit as a joke but you'll have to try harder than that

Queen Galfrey of Mendev

Paladin

Cavalier/Noble.

Shit.

More complex, generally competent and nuanced than a character can hope to be in the system.

Unrelated but is The Once and Future King a good starting point for reading Arthurian mythology?

Yes. TH White isn't one of the most old-school Arthurian writers, but he is one of the best.

This. Funny I'm 3/4 of the way through this book atm.

A better game.

Probably Burning Wheel.

Depends a lot on source material.

He's kind of more of a Fighter in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, more a Paladin in TH White's works and in Le Mort D'Arthur, and harder to define from other sources.

Overpowered

Not OP and I have a related question: What's the best King Arthur stuff to read/watch to get into the mood?

TH White

thanks butthurt pathkin

Is the Disney movie accurate? And after that, where do you go?

>shitter shattered tone
>mentions reddit
>takes a joke way too literal

Checks positive for autism.

Try Pendragon instead.

The Disney movie is based on part on T.H. White's work.

is it any good?

At the very least is more arthurian than anything you could possibly come with in this life

Level 12 Human Fighter.

Excalibur's a good movie to watch.

It's basically parts of the first book, 'The Sword in the Stone'.

Is it wrong to say that's my favourite Disney Movie?

No that's actually how it works. When you introduce King Arthur into an ongoing game you have to put aside whatever inferior rulebook you were using and start playing King Arthur Pendragon. Pathfinder resumes once you've played through the entire romance.

Level 14 Chosen King

It's a homebrew

It is good, and relevant. It is much like someone saying they want to run a game based on the movie Blade Runner, but with magic and elves. Why not go with Shadowrun then?

You are just a furry who likes the squirrel part.

Actually my favourite part has always been the Magical Duel with Madam Mim.

You like The Marvelous, Magnificent, Mad Madam Mim?

Yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=nwubUS6BOCo

Madam Mim appears in the original version of the novel, but not in the revised version featured in The Once and Future King.

If you understood anything about the written word, you would know the implication is that King Arthur would not be in Pathfinder at all.

Dead.

Why not?