/kdm/kdg/kdmg/ - Kingdom Death

'Zanbato hitting a superdense location' tier Christmas presents edition

Old Kingdom Death is a deckbuilding game where you try to gather as many innovations as possible to raise your Survival, and get new abilities.

>which pledge do I get?
none, go away
>add a link to inside the wall
fuck your shitty fan site
>how is shipping handled?
READ
>what new expansions are there?
THE
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
FUCKING
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
KICKSTARTER
>why is this Percival best girl?
Cutest pupper for cutest girl
>what level should I pledge at for the Mage sleeves kickstarter
none of them

>Kickstarter Page: kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments:
kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>Pledge Comparator & Shipping Calculator:
stdobby.github.io/kingdomdeath/
>Miniature Count with bonus statistics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/xmas-special-pinup-twilight-knight
shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/holiday-white-speaker-nico
vibrantlantern.com/other/plastic_witches/
docs.google.com/document/d/1RBqovYeqMEA5U0LWJ9MsYWhYQmDNeDhQvXCkRN63oUU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl~

>things are looking grim even with the tall grass
>everyone except one survivor is knocked down
>butcher is ready maul everyone with basic actions on his last breath
>survivor can only hit on a 10
>roll three 10s in a row resulting in beheading him and getting the forsaker mask

I've honestly never felt victory so tasty, maybe I'll get further than LY10 this time

Fuck you Poots, post another update.

I wonder what Anna actually looks like.

What is she holding in her left hand?

Adam holding a KD box.

Adam pls

Are you gonna drop a circle name or not, you fuckin' tease?

She looks kinda whack, poots isn't much of a looker either tho tbqhfamalamabananajammamama

#

>more meat and potatoes

I'm not sure what can be more meat and potatoes than a full on monster added to the chest. Literally it's a new nemesis you entitled shit. It's a whole expansion, probably including gear an events, included in what is already the most valuable add on if entirety meat and Potatoes. Or are you just choosing to ignore all the gear, fighting arts, and scout system we were already getting?

>No christmas sale
>memeshit updated
SHUT IT DOWN!

:^)

I can't choose between this and those two
shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/xmas-special-pinup-twilight-knight
shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/holiday-white-speaker-nico
Goddammit

Not them, but what if... We got Settlement events!

I know what you're thinking, "THATS WAY TOO MUCH WORK" he would never do that. So instead hes going to make a shitty nemesis that no ones going to fighting against more than once every 4 campaigns by the sounds of his writeup. Man I just wanted game play additions that were not in the form of another god damn monster.

Keep in mind that the Christmas Twilight Knight is 54mm, while White Speaker Nico is 32mm (same as all other models).

That said, the Chrismax is OP as hell. (comes with the twilight knight)

But the Story in the Snow event is really nice too. (comes with Nico)

But you can't cast off them

>130USD of boobs vs 80USD of ass
Whynotboth.jpg

The mad spiral logic of complete fools is always entertaining.

I gotta agree with this dude. Settlement events are clearly fucked and need a overhaul but instead he went with a stupid meme he already made months ago.

We know Poo can be lazy and shitty, but I'm surprised he's choosing to just ignore it completely.

I'm gonna hotglue your wife, Adam.
>I don't want the gambler's chest
>but I want what's in it

What I'm saying is that, as a monster expansion, you will like Kelly GET at least a settlement event out of it. Possibly more.

Really though, what settlement do you feel like the game currently needs?

To troll these fools he should add each item from the Gambler's chest as an add on for $99

Literally worst girl.

Buy Mammon. Fuck Poots for a shitty christmas updated

>wrote the games tutorial
>did all the work for the single best expansion in the game
>worst girl
Nah man.
Really, she should be in charge instead of Adam. Game would be like 10x better.

I dont know what i needs besides more dilution to the current set. Plague is still probably one of the worst designed events for a game similar to this. Murder you can plan around and even has amazing benefits if you pick accept dankness. Plague just gives a straight 20% chance for each of your characters to just die on the spot and then force you to spend 2-4 endeavors to remove it from the next timeline. Currently its a 1/20 chance (1/22 if you have gorm and spidicules). So now you have a 5% chance of a 20% chance ruining a character every time you depart that you have no control over. I just want that 5% chance to become 2.5%~

Just because Poo is incompetent that doesn't make octohips any better.

why are you baiting this? such a weird thing to bait about.

If you think that's bait you may retarded. Poo does some dumb shit and self fellating minis are pretty trash tier you db nigger

>thinks all the designers are incompetent
Why are you even here then, if the game is so badly made?

>calling people nigger in the same breath you claim your post isn't bait
Oh. That's why.

"Now young ones, as we see one of the lanterns light fade and die, you might want to wish upon it asking for a rawhide headband, or a new zanbanto.

WELL DON'T, otherwise Atnas will come in the night and kill you and eat your flesh. Be thankful for what you have. If you need something go out and kill a monster instead and craft it for yourself."

You are a special kind of retarded.

>don't be le mean to Poo!
Faggot

I don't give a shit if you are mean to Poots, I'm just wondering why you are wasting your time in a thread dedicated to a game where you don't agree with the design decisions of that game.

There are plenty of reasonable complaints to have about the game, but if you had any you would actually voice them instead of flailing around in your shit filled diaper about YOU DONT LIKE THING OH NO.

No one gives a fuck. This isn't tumblr, if you don't like a thing just DONT FUCKING PLAY IT instead of bitching endlessly to people who don't give a shit and even if they did can't change the product you have a problem with.

>settlement events are kinda fucked and should be fixed
>this nigger types all this dumb nigger shit
Kill yourself

>settlement events are kinda fucked and should be fixed
What an idiot.

There's a reason veteran player ignore almost half of them numb nuts.

Damn user, your christmas must be very lonely.

Fucking hell you really are a baby aren't you? You just want this game to hold your hand and shhh it's okay.

Nobody fucking ignores settlement events unless they are a complete and utter BITCH. Congratulations, that's the title you've earned yourself -- you're a whiny fucking bitch crying about how hard the game is.

It would be nice to have more variety in the deck, sure -- but you know what? We're already fucking getting some! The Campaigns of Death expansion touts including a number of new settlement events in it. And you also know what? A good third of them are still going to be utterly brutal and punishing. And whiny bitches like you would still complain.

Because they like to make the game easier on themselves?

It's supposed to be punishing and shitty. Were you expecting something good to ever happen on the plain of faces?

The only real issue is that there's not enough of them. You're liable to see quite a few repeats before then end of your first campaign. If you're skipping the "bad" ones that this will be even worse.

The problem isn't that there are settlement events that can massively screw over campaigns, its that there are proportionately too many of them in the deck and there really isn't anything you can do to avoid them or mitigate their harm.

There are a lot of possible fixes for this. The easiest one is to have more settlement events that are not as punishing, so the nasty ones are less likely to get drawn. This also introduces more variety and improves game health. The new events can and probably should still include the possibility of dead survivors, as long as they are not Plague tier.

The second is to have the nastiest settlement events have a time bomb effect. Like, say, a replacement Plague that starts with 'symptoms are showing up of a disease' and then puts the full Plague effect on the following Lantern year. Give the group some indication that things are about to get rough so they can plan accordingly.

The third is more complex and probably the worst solution, which is to have certain settlement events get shuffled into the deck based on external triggers. Like, Plague only gets shuffled in after you get a population of 15/after a given lantern year. This means they still suck as much to get drawn, but reduces the chances of them getting drawn early game when you are totally unable to deal with it and screwing your entire game sideways based on a single random draw.

I enjoy the game, but the inexplicably small pool of settlement events is IMO the games biggest current weakness. Its one that's really easy to patch, too. It boggles my mind that anyone wouldnt want to see it fixed.

>tfw Murderer settlement event just before you face the Butcher

If you ever thought for even an instant that new settlement events would be universally easier than the ones we have then you are a complete and utter bitch. End of fucking story.

Settlement events ARE SUPPOSED TO WRECK YOUR SHIT. You're supposed to breathe a sigh of relief when you pull a fairly mundane one. Settlement events are one of the things which is built into the game in order to slow down runaway power growth.

Every single thing you just described is completely intentional, and any hypothetical settlement event pack would contain more events in that vein at approximately the same ratio.

>If you ever thought for even an instant that new settlement events would be universally easier than the ones we have then you are a complete and utter bitch. End of fucking story.

And if you ignored what I said just so you can be an aggressive asshole than I don't care about your poor excuse for an 'opinion' is anyway.

>advocates watering down the settlement event deck with events "that are not as punishing, so the nasty ones are less likely to get drawn"
>gets called out on it
>B-b-but I'm not a whiny bitch!

If you don't like events that screw the settlement over and over, just play the version where you remove events from the deck when you draw them. Problem solved.

Look at this pleb. I bet he uses actual dice instead of just drawing jagged glass from the bucket like a TRUE player.

Remember, if you didn't draw blood it doesn't count!

hes just saying we need more settlements mostly. which i agree on. even if they are just as hard we need enough to not have it likely to draw 1 event more then 2 times in a campaign of 30 years.

the timebomb is a pretty good idea as well. if you think it makes it easier just make it hit even harder, when it hits.

Has anybody put these fuckers together yet?

I don't even recognize that sprue.

It's the flower witch and disciples from the Halloween sale, and I can't find them on the store page to get an idea of how to assemble them

You're the one whining and crying though.

>anime
You also apparently have autism.

Go to google images and just search "Flower witch and disciples" to get an idea. Looks like you have the double bladed one, the one whose dress is turning into a giant hand/face, and the one who has a big mouth opening up over her thigh.

>muh game with several hundred cards in it is just too SMALL :'(
>it needs MORE cards or it's a bad game :'(

Confirmed retard.

:'(

I don't even know who is the raging autist anymore. Both of them ?

If you're fine with the current state of the settlement events you're probably a dumb nigger to be quite honest

All of us

Both of them for sure.

I'm pretty sure the 12 year old /b/tard is the same one who was shitting up a thread last week about how the game doesn't actually have any expansions because every monster is just a reskin of another monster.

>still can't actually form a cohesive argument when settlement events have been largely panned by every KD player.
Literally the dumbest of niggers up in here.

This general should be retired until the updates recommence desu.

Yeah, that's what I'm having to do, unfortunately. It would be easier to check out the front and back pictures that would have been on the store.

yes.

Use vibrantlantern.com/other/plastic_witches/

Do one at a time. They aint tree bad but some are close

That's just a picture of the sprue?

:'(

I'm not the guy you're trashing but you sound like a total douche to have an intelligent discussion with.

You resort to name calling and are just generally aggressive which was totally unprovoked and uncalled for.

You do seem a little autistic since you seem to fail at having a decent conversation with someone. This type of behaviour is not normal. Just wanted to let you know that.

Maybe you've been on Veeky Forums too long?

Are you replying to the wrong person? Because you are responding to the person who HASN'T been shouting about everyone being stupid niggers every third post, but your post seems to clearly be directed at the person who WAS doing that.

So let's be productive regarding settlement events. This is a creator that has been responsive to his game's community, and is in the middle of creating additional content.
What would be 10 more settlement events that are challenging, fit the setting, and let's say each has an option conditional on an innovation or settlement principle?
I know this is too much discipline to ask of Veeky Forums but do any of you anons have good settlement ideas?

desu they're both just as bad as each other.

I'm sorry, /kdm/, I failed you.
It's not a functional encounter. It still lacks the full AI Deck. But there it is, the Dead End, a.k.a. Rape Beast.

You will find in this pdf the Forlorn Mating table, the reference card with the Mount Basic Action, the Beast Lover fighting art, the Monstrous Offspring settlement event, Sexual Disorders, the beast's full Hit Location deck and the Resources one could harvest from it.

Please take the time to read and send me all your suggestions, I'm listening. I will publish all the .psd once there is more to it!

Here are the critical pages in full uncompressed format.

Jesus manger-born-today Christ, user. The time you spent adding rape horror could have been spent creating new settlement events to shut up other anons here...

Well I did create ONE settlement event.

Settlement events hinting at creatures that don't/won't have rules could be good. An event involving a great game hunter, or even the wetnurse.
The survivors creating gambling, and betting on things based on your innovations and hunt history could be good.
Weather is also a good source. They have fog, heat, and gorm rain, but what bout hail? Make it like in the old testament where it rains down icy but also on fire.

Cool effort, now I only need the Young Survivor model.

You know, having this as a standalone settlement event, with the pregnancy never explained in the first place would make this not bad

whoops, should have linked to this:

since the kickstarter is a mess, is there already a page that has images of all the revealed narrative sculptures?

Would also be a good way to add the monster in the first place, and be a neat attempt at the new limited quarry system.

Once you draw the settlement event, the Dead End becomes huntable. Fighting it without getting a survivor pregnant means you can't fight them again because you have ended the species, but "sacrificing" survivors to it lets you keep hunting them.

Would also make for a good Nemesis/Quarry Hybrid. When it's huntable it's the ONLY thing you can hunt, but if you kill off the species too soon, it makes it so you can't farm it for its loot.

don't know, but I really like them. I've never cared about having the miniature look exactly like what its gear is. Dynamic poses look better than what most could do with the modular sprues, and it's easier to differentiate

Is there another website where things like this are posted so I can keep track?

Perhaps they're posted on boardgamegeek, I guess?

docs.google.com/document/d/1RBqovYeqMEA5U0LWJ9MsYWhYQmDNeDhQvXCkRN63oUU/edit?usp=sharing

This is the googledoc the pdf was made from. Feel free to comment and stuff, I need suggestions more than ever now!

>You know, having this as a standalone settlement event, with the pregnancy never explained in the first place would make this not bad
>revealed on xmas
Results 5-6:
Our Lord and Savior dies during childbirth. All survivors gain +1 insanity. Gain 1 basic resource.

That pic looks familiar.

It's the possessed dogs from the Rape Horse chapter of Berserk. Was used for this too.

'rapehorse' character??

I wish a few 'easter eggs' to actual religions were included in the game. Like encountering a possessed crazy burning bush that speaks and causes insanity or understanding.
Or a rain of frogs.
There are some settlement events: The various biblical plagues of Egypt. Death to first born sons!

In the comicbook it sexually assaults women? Why?

Hello red dit!

Hello mobileposter.

And this is arousing and something people want in Kingdom Death?

Are you aware people have different tastes

YES (I'm trying to blend in and not get called a reddit faggot or a kid)