Dead Space: Convergence

>What's going on here?
Dead Space inspired stories, discussions on model conversions and theme lists for tabletop armies, and ideas for home brewing a Dead Space system or system adaptations for existing systems.

>THE STORY SO FAR
>Jukebox pastebin
pastebin.com/u/jukebox
>Zaeed Space
pastebin.com/01WBnq1m
>Isaac's Bizarre Adventure
pastebin.com/Qr7TCQN7
>Doomed pastebin forthcoming

Any ideas for further DS inspired TTRPG shenanigans are welcome, the floor is open for discussion.

Old thread here

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/D2V1ekqP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get the council, it's like the idea that they aren't the ultimate authority in the galaxy activly offends them so much that they just hee-haw any evidence until it goes away, so fearful of the idea that they are pawns they play the role even more.

When they say Isaac has dementia, do they really mean Schizophrenia?

Also, why don't they just invest more in colonialism instead of space whaling?

They're just too lazy to handle anything really important. They imagine themselves to be more figureheads than actual leaders.

That's, that's just retarded, if I felt like a figurehead I'd either try to move to a position that had actual merit or change the one I was in to get shit done, if I sold my soul into politics it would not be to putter away as a fake ruler and betray countless people looking to me for guidence that doesn't exist

The whole dementia thing was bullshit by the unitologists just to get him to walk right into their hands. And Schizophrenia would have worked better but for the most part Issac "knew" what was and wasn't a figment of his fractured mind.

It wasn't bull though. He actually did have something wrong. It just wasn't dementia.

I've read accounts from Schizos who claimed they could in fact recognize their insanity, but that the "voices" or what have you felt so convincing that they couldn't disobey.

I'm saying the "deadly dementia" is bull, the fact that something is clearly wrong with him is not. Part of the markers' primary abilities are delusions and building more markers, with the "occasional" suicidal tendencies.

I see. I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

Doubt brings discussion which brings understanding. Always doubt user

What was this artist's name again?

Boku no Louis Wain.

damke
Well, that's their problem. They aren't really leaders so much as they are managers. To lead is to be groundbreaking, thinking out of the box, looking at your subordinates with respect, etc. Think of people like Alexander the great, first over the wall, sleeping on the ground and sharing a meal of maza with his men, or perhaps Erwin Rommel, who fought on the front lines with his men in North Africa. His rival, George S, Patton provides another example, displaying infamous vitriol, seeking to be more a figure his men could both fear and look up to more than a man who pleased brass.

A manager on the other hand is just some cuck who sticks to the book and to keeping the status quo to please the main office in times of peace, and to downplay the losses in times of war. Notice there are very few managers who go down in history. Only those who advanced it (leaders) get to write teh history books and be rightfully recognized as the visionaries whose grandiose thinking got people somewhere, as opposed to settling for stagnation same old same old just to earn themselves a quick pat on the head. A manager's first and only concern is himself. He only thinks of how he can acquire more power, rank, or status. To a terrible Officer in the military, the insignia that say "Lieutenant" means more to him than what makes a commissioned officer a true leader.

That's the Council's problem. none of them are leaders. They're mediocre managers who will never be recognized for the mediocre effort they put in, which in a cruel twist of irony, was their imagined vehicle to recognition.

What's the story behind this pic? What did they take?

The problem is that accepting the fact that something like the Reapers exists obligates them to do something about it. Since its a galaxy wide threat, hat means throwing basically everything into a state of emergency and mobilizing the galaxy for a war of apocalyptic proportions, while also distancing themselves from the reaper-based technology their civilization currently relies on.

Can you IMAGINE the catastrophic damage this would do if the reaper threat turned out to not be real if they did all that? They need 100% verifiable proof of the Reapers and the threat they represent before they can sign off on what it would take to fight them. And there is a strong emotional incentive for them to want this to be bullshit, because the alternative is terrifying.

Think of it like an insurance company after your house burned down. They can say 'no' as many times as they want at no cost, but the moment they say 'yes' they have to stick with it.

LSD.

The cat one is Schizophrenia.

The one with the balding man is dementia.

yikes

For the artist, maybe.

That last dementia self portrait is my lock screen photo. My aunt has dementia(she's pretty far along) and the few times she's done something artistic has produced some interesting results. So this particular artist is of special interest to me.

You can read this post and more at my blogspot account.

Interdasting

ANYWAY
Who said they have a good system we can work with?

Traveler and Dark Heresy were the two systems I had the most luck with adapting. Traveler could be run as is just need to rewrite some of the character creation bits and your good to go. Dark Heresy needs a bit more work in fine tuning and rewriting the career paths and axing psyker BS but over all I think it's got promise.

A while back I made some headway in adapting Shadowrun 5th to run as Dead Space but I ran out of steam when I was half way through reworking character creation after gutting the metahuman races and magic. Karma Gen was the way to go there I think.

There are two games I'm aware of out there now that would work out of the box. Cold And Dark is basically !Dead Space already and Abandon All Hope has a lot of the same scifi horror themes in it already from what I hear.

got any templates?

Trying to get my computer back up so I can post them, yeah.

Doom space pastebin is now a thing!

pastebin.com/D2V1ekqP

bout time

I'm kind of a lazy something or other about some things. This happened to be one of them. Happy reading!

So they are the type who think they have ambition when in reality they'd be just as content as some middle management pencil pusher

Bump

I played Dead Space 3 for the first time today. Kill me.

Its okay. Get really, REALLY drunk for a bit. It will all be over soon.

Dead Space 3 isn't a bad game. It's just not a Dead Space game. Like a lot of games that get shit on, if it didn't have the stigma of being part of a franchise, it would have had a half-way decent reception. No critical acclaim, of course; it didn't really do much of anything that was new, but it did pretty well with what it did do.

Microtransactions did kind of suck, as did the special weapons from the endorsement deals, but they're par for the course nowadays.

They're elected politicians.

What do you think *our* politicians would do if someone presented them with verifiable proof that the end is nigh?

Pretty much this. I played it, I had fun, I stuck to the tried and true weapons from earlier in the series and stayed the hell away from the micro transactions.

Did anyone else talk about the Reaper Artifacts from Mass Effect 3, in that one mission to the Cerberus Labs? They looked kinda similar to the Marker except smoller. I'll post another, admittedly different image of a Reaper artifact.
I mean there's more than just the Reapers in the ME universe (Leviathans, weird plant mind rape thing from the first game, Rachni to lesser extent) so potentially.... the Brother-Moons DO exist except in some pocket beyond the Terminus System. Kind of like sweat shops in Pakistan

It's possible that Reaper activity actually might have prevented the moons from florishing, their mass relay network and the eezo effectivly prevents the kinD of energy crisis that would warrant marker usage, and they would likely destroy any markers they find

It would make a better reason for the cycles then what we got in canon

originally, it was supposed to be Dark Energy, hence the solar fluctuations on Haestrom

I'm trying to write up some sort of cohesive narrative between Dead Space and Mass Effect, the way I see it is:
The events of Dead Space 1 transpire sometime between Mass Effect 1 and ME2. It's noted that in the ME universe there are religions that are similar to Unitology (alien rapture or some shit) though they don't give names.

So Unitology in some form exists except for Protheans/Mass Relays instead of .... well Markers or something.

I'm pretty sure with the discovery of Reaper Artifacts by Cerberus in the third game, and other artifacts in other ME media that these things can indoctrinate similarly to the Markers.

So Dead Space 1 happens essentially as normal, with the ruins of the Reapers or whatever found on Aegis VII by the Ishimura crew, who get slowly indoctrinated by a recently reactivated Reaper akin to the Leviathan of Dis. It commands the ground team to recover Reaper artifacts and spreads it's influence.

With my passing knowledge of both Dead Space and Mass Effect, Markers were harnessed for a new energy resource (?) and the Reaper tech was well... Cerberus's anti-Reaper initiative and the Prothean archeologists trying to find out more about ancient tech and what-have-you.

Anyways shit goes down, with some sort of Reaper-EldritchAbomination spacemagicks happens and causes techno-organic abominations or just necromorphs but with more blue (because indoctrination and robot cuttlefish cthulhu like blue i guess)

Oh god- Thorian necromorph

Possibility of asari lewds?

Somewhat lower than the possibility with regular thorian

I'm not a writefag so I apologize if the quality of my work is shit but I hope it proves interesting enough.
PART 1

Following a total communication blackout and continued unresponsive activity, a Cerberus Recovery Team was sent to investigate the remains of the MSV Ishimura as well as ascertain the success of Cerberus Operative Kendra Daniels. Operative Daniels was inserted into the MSV Kellion’s rescue operation to investigate the progress of the MSV Ishimura’s classified directive: to locate and recover Prothean artifacts as well as it’s secondary objective of skimming precious resources such as iridum, palladium, platinum and element zero from the ship’s hauls into Cerberus aligned interest groups and active projects.
(continued in Part 2)

Part 2
The recovery team was unable to detect any distress signals or Cerberus dead drop signals within the proximity of the planet. However, a single Executive Shuttle belonging to the MSV Ishimura based on it’s designs and serial number, was located above the planet’s atmosphere along with a single occupant, alive but heavily injured and in a nigh catatonic state. Field review of the occupants RIG data drive revealed him to be Isaac Clarke.

continued from part 2....
Based on the data recovered field operatives were able to determine that Isaac Clarke was part of a Systems Alliance intergalactic mining company known as the Concordance Extraction Corporation, which has been one of many corporations who have dared to operate within the Attican traverse, though one of few who have had successful hauls. Originally a voluntary member of a emergency response unit onboard the MSV Kellion to the MSV Ishimura, sent to investigate the distress signals broadcasted by the Ishimura as well as the total communications blackout within. The very same team that included Operative Kendra Daniels. Looking through both audio and video logs of subject Clarke’s activities aboard the MSV Ishimura, it has been determined that an infectious outbreak caused by the mimetic signal emitted by a speculated Prothean or Reaper artifact was capable of altering local cellular lifeforms as well as DNA and cause hysteria, hallucinations and mutations not dissimilar to the effects that the Reaper Sovereign reported to have, as detailed in the files of the Saren Incident and Commander Shepard Investigation.
Currently Cerberus Recovery Team Alpha Victor Papa is enroute to Titan Station where he will be provided to the onboard medical and research staff. Once he has been processed, Cerberus Recovery Team Alpha Victor Papa will return to HQ for recuperation and further orders.

Aw. And I've been finding all this cool concept art as well.

On the plus side, something else I found reminded me of that Miranda/Grunt smutfic idea I'd had.

Wonder how they petsonally can profit off of it.

>The Reapers are just trying to starve out the brother moons by making sure sapient species can't converge.
I do not have enough skeleton images to express how I feel.

I think I have one for you

Well good luck then because that will be quite difficult to pull off properly.

Testing of the [REDACTED] Artifact has proven interesting: as noted throughout the data logs of the [REDACTED] RIG, as well as the Cerberus operations team, the Artifact produces a ‘signal’ that is traceable and audible on several frequencies and various electromagnetic wavelengths. Testing on non-sapient subjects seems to cause mutations and accelerated evolution, as subjects were seen to physically change at a rapid pace. Each exposed subject exhibited similar if not identical changes. Experiments were conducted to see if these mutations could be reproduced with a high frequency, which was discovered to be the case with each subject that was exposed for the same amount of time exhibiting the same mutations.

These subjects were shortly thereafter being exposed were placed into cells for further study. Through prolonged study and surveillance it was noted that the exposed subjects exhibited abnormal behavior to the control group, those of whom experienced no exposure to the Artifact. The subjects exposed to the Artifact began splitting off into divisions, exhibiting social behaviors unlike that of the control group and seemed to form a “pack”. We continued observing them and comparing them to other groups of subjects that were exposed to the Artifact for longer periods of time.

Gradually we began noticing a trend of increased estrus periods, less time needed until full maturation and an increase in the number of young being born as a result. This is a noticeable trend of conforming to a K-strategy for propagation before changing to an r-strategy. This trend has a high correlation with changes of mating and maturation of the subjects and the amount of time spent exposed to the Artifact. It is theorized that the accelerated evolution is due in some part to the signal emitted by the Artifact. This hypothesis seems to be proven from brain scans of the subjects, with the subjects who were exposed longer to the Artifact having more higher brain activity overall with various regions of the brain seeming more developed in comparison to the control group.
Further testing is required, especially in regards to how the signal affects multiple species as well as if this would affect the rate at which the young can mature.
However with a high level of certainty, experiments on human or other sentient/sapient beings is viable and could potentially lead to accelerated gene therapy with further experimentation

Sorry dude, yoh seem to have messed up your Ded Spess lore, thd Marker can't mutate living tissue, only dead.

this, you don goofed mate

http// deadspace wikia com/wiki/Markers
" ...the Black Marker emits an electromagnetic signal that guides and teaches forms of life into civilization, forcing evolution of certain sentient species.
By this time, the Black Marker is revealed by the species. Once they discover its limitless energy, the species is controlled by it to worship the relic and to create copies of the original.
Eventually, the Black Marker and the copies made by them send out multiple signals. Those alive and afflicted, with lower intelligence, begin to experience hallucinations and contract dementia, sending the living into a paranoid state causing homicidal and suicidal actions. This ultimately prepares the next event by creating increasing dead bodies.
The signals finally are released to begin the final stage which is the Necromorph Infestation. This contagion's genetic code is written in an Alien language on the Markers itself. This signal reanimates the dead cells and tissues of all dead species. These dead bodies are then twisted into nightmarish, monstrous creatures that are built for the purpose of killing other living species and infecting them. This infection occurs not only with the Black Marker, but also where the other duplicate Markers have spread. When the bodies become numerous, the prepare for the ultimate stage of Convergence."

Episode 2: Avenged Sevenfold.

"You don't have to worry about that." Spoke Jotaro cryptically, "we're quick learners." Isaac caught the knowing glance shot at the man in green.

"Firstly, I'd like to... apologise for attacking you earlier. We were chasing a murderer, so when a [BIZARRE] spaceman turned up out of nowhere i may have overreacted somewhat"
"Overreacted huh?" Isaac said. "Look buddy, i get that you were looking out for your friend there, but i'm getting real sick and tired of getting my ass whupped for no reason."
This prompted an outburst from Okuyasu, clearly incensed he nearly shouted. "Hey, don't act like you aren't to blame for this as well. Of course flying around in that scary suit of yours is gonna make people think you're [AN ENEMY STAND]"
Everything was silent for a moment.
"tawagoto."
"For fuck's sake Okuyasu."
"Baka."
"Next he'll say, Wait, what's a stand?"
"Wait, what's a stand? questioned the inquisitive engineer. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you." replied Jotaro "besides, we have more important things to talk about, like who exactly you even are. The technology in your suit is decades ahead of anything we have now and none of us has ever seen you round here before."
"I don't even know where here is man, that's what i was trying to ask your buddy over there."
"My name is Josuke."
"Josuke right yeah, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name's Isaac, Isaac Clarke and i'm engineer working for the CEC. Now what planet am i on, and where's my goddamn suit."

"You're in Morioh Isaac, A small town in Japan?"
"What?" Isaac's uncomprehending face twisted in Confusion. "No way. Japan was destroyed. In the Resource Wars, China nuked the hell out of them. Do you honestly think I'm that dumb. You better start making sense."
"Resource wars, what is he talking about?" Koichi piped up.

Okuyasu interjected, his smirking face quickly turned to a pained grimace as Josuke smacked him on the back of the head

Perhaps but.... kind of not entirely.... ish... I'm relying on the wikia for now until I play/watch all the media I need to understand the Dead Space universe. Yes I do know that the marker makes zombehs but according to the wikia (with it's oh so lovely lack of citations) it seems that it just as much affects the living. I mean fucking hell, was Isaac and the rest of the Ishimura not an indication of what the thing could do to the living? Admittedly not mutation but definitely manipulate and control. Originally what I wanted was to have an "octopus in an aquarium" scenario wherein a space cow basically escapes it's enclosure and does a thing. But I didn't really know how to write that so.... boring science reports it is

shit ignore that last sentence, copy+paste error.

Dumb, bumb motherfucker, Okuyasu may you be smacked upside the head a thousand times.

IIRC the Unitologists had some belief that the Necromorphs were the result of mankind tampering with The Markers and weren't the "True" end result of their faith.

It'd be interesting to explore that theme a bit more. Like would Unitologist priests try their best to shelter their followers from Necromorphs and be one of the primary opponents of putting dangerous markers near people? Would The Church of Unitology react to Necromorph attacks like a lot of Islamic groups react to Terrorist attacks? (Embarassed, nervous, etc)

More importantly, could there be a time where The Unitologists are actually somewhat heroic good guys?

There was this one Unitologist miner in the first DS animated movie who was a pretty nice guy who hacked through Necromorphs.

Sadly he died like a shitton of people on the Ishimura.

He went out like a raging badass though.

WORD.

Dude was cool.

>Japan got nuked in the resource wars

oh wow

Also beginning writing

He sat there staring and reading into the reports that filled the holoscreens of his inner sanctum, behind them a red sun shone in a nuclear blaze of glory. He was a man of patience, willing to wait for the right time to act. To strike when his enemies were at their weakest, to persuade and influence those when they thought of turning their back on Him, to build up a legion of faithful soldiers and like-minded folk who would see to it that humanity would survive the worst that the galaxy had to offer them.
He hated to play the long game when the worst was coming and He only had a glimpse at the power that intended to destroy everything he fought to preserve and protect.
It was enough to instill in Him a festering fear, that grew with every passing second. The Council had not heeded the words of Shepard and look where that left them? A ruined Citadel, a broken foundation, their cornerstone of security ripped out of their hands only to be saved by the one who had every reason not to.
A man of virtue, one that He could respect even with his idealistic morals.
A man whom he could put his trust in to do what needed to be done, to succeed.
Now that man was put back together, resurrected like the stories of old
Except this miracle was achieved by the hand of humans, not by divine intervention
One man who alone faced against the Avatar of Old Gods and claimed victory
But there was another threat, one that seemed to have all the trademarks of those vicious machines yet somehow none.
MAKE US WHOLE
Those words were a trumpet sound, heralding the arrival of something else. Something that forced his hand into taking drastic action.
Time was a luxury no one had except maybe the Krogan and Asari, but with new forces in play: every second counted.
According to current estimates by the Project Lazarus team, it would be a month or so until the completion of the project.

Good, but not good enough. The Reapers were one things and so were the Necromorphs but they had a more immediate threat to face.
All there was left to do was to bide, he checked his reports again: salvage teams out collecting alien tech to reverse engineer, an experiment in controlling the Geth, development of the shackled AI, the prototype exploration vehicle and further development of the biotic suppressant. The timeline had jumped and they were adapting better than he anticipated.
Those projects might have adapted and progressed faster there was the one contentious project that had not seemed to improve.
One project that would be experiencing…
Unforeseen consequences

link your damn posts together

"Y'know 2247, the colossal wars over Earth's dwindling resources that permanently scarred our world? That thing that every child is taught about on their first day at school? Did you honestly think that a deception that blatant would work?"
The room was quiet, members of the impromptu meet and greet stunned by this [STRANGE MAN]'s refusal of their very existence.
"What the fuck dude" Josuke said, deciding to throw his opinion in on the matter. "I don't know where you're getting this from, but it's [1999], we haven't even hit 2000 yet let alone 2200."
"I get it now, he's crazy like Mikitaka!" Okuyasu interjected, his smirking face quickly turned to a pained grimace as Josuke smacked him on the back of the head. "Idiot, We have established that Miki actually is an alien, are you mentally deficient?"
"Whaddya mean [1999]!" questioned Isaac. "No way, Time travel isn't possible, at least not to the past."

"There is one explanation." Jotaro interrupted Isaac before he could get going. "What Okuyasu mentioned earlier, [STANDS]. They could be responsible for time travel such as you MAY have experienced."
"Oh yeah," Koichi chimed in. "Hayato told me that Kira could reset the day, Maybe this was just a [NEW STAND ABILITY] of his.
"I still think we are taking the word of a man in a straightjacket too seriously."
I punched a guy so hard he turned into a book Okuyasu, are you seriously doubting whether a weird thing happened?"
"What the hell are you all talking about!"
"I mean we know that the guy doesn't have a stand-
You mean because of how Rohan literally read his mind?"
"Point taken."
"Shut the hell up all of you!" interrupted Jotaro irately "I have to explain [STANDS] to this guy and you all aren't helping."

"Thanks buddy"
"No problem. Right, hear me out on this because it is rather strange. Some people, myself and everyone in this room bar you included, Is capable of projecting a psychic representation of their will to survive, their [FIGHTING SPIRIT].

Oh god...what fucking abomination would Clark put out, and how dangerous could it be?

I'd say that the best way to do it is to just make it a simply rules set. That way people can create their own outbreak scenario.

A nice thing would be to develop a playset to go along with the rules so people can get their feet wet easily.

If we HAD to make a cohesive setting I'd say players would be part of Ellie's "marker hunters" the group that Norton and Carver were a part of. Its implied that there are marker labs all across the galaxy. Players could be a part of fighting their influence from one place to the next.

i'm gonna scan the Dark Heresy designs that I thought up for enemies.

You tell me, how dangerous would [NICOLE] be?

FYI They probably are terribly balanced

Huh...maybe a nightmare inducer, with a hint of body manipulation?

So a nightmare on elm street stand like death 13?

"This emanation is referred to as a [STAND], and they can have many different powers depending on the user, for example my [STAR PLATINUM] can stop time for a small duration.
Kira Yoshikage, the man we were chasing is also a [STAND USER] but he uses his to murder people."
"Huh, I thought you were using a stasis module."
It was now Jotaro's turn to be confused.
"Wait, you knew that i stopped time?"
"Yeah, my suit's safety features prevent time manipulation based accidents. Otherwise i'd have accidentally stasis'd myself a hundred times by now." the engineer embarrassedly stated, smiling sheepishly. "I'm guessing that [GIANT BLUE THING] is [STAR PLATINUM] too then."
"wait"
"HOLY SHIT HE CAN SEE STANDS" Screamed josuke and Okuyasu in perfect synchronicity.
"I wonder whether it has anything to do with that red script" thought Rohan."
"Uhh, anyway so to recap, I'm probably from the future, can see these [STANDS] even though i don't have one and will never see any of the people i love again."
"Yes" replied Jotaro, attempting to regain his composure.
"Can i have my suit back then go lie down?" The snarky, conversational and angry Isaac Clarke had left some time ago. Now the only thing left was the tiredness, and the fear."
"Sure, your suit is in the wardrobe, We'll speak more later,the Speedwagon Foundation has paid for your room for the next few days.

Isaac retrieved his [RIG] and slunk off to bed, tired eyes barely open as he headed back to his room in this [STRANGE HOTEL].
It'd be good to rest up a bit.

Maybe, but more extreme. Isaac turns into a sudo Marker, he doesn't create necromorphs (unless he maybe, possibly gets hit by an arrow) he just fucks up the mind of ANYONE that comes into contact with him. And the effect even goes through enemy stands too. Hell it might even make an enemies stand go berserk and kill its master.

So...Marker induced madness lets him see crazy shit no one else can see normally? Sounds about right.

"I feel like we're making a mistake." Spoke Yukako, her eyes had not left Isaac during the discussion and she had seen much. "Something feels terribly off putting about him."
"Yes, being able to see [STANDS] without being a [STAND USER] makes no sense" agreed Koichi. "We should talk more about this later, but for now i just want to head home, my mom's probably really worried after what happened yesterday."
"Yes Koichi, I agree, this past day has been pretty tiring and we still don't know where Kira is, we need to be careful and keep in contact. His stand excels in stealthy attack.
(advertising break)

I have some pretty cool plans for isaac's stand don't you worry.
as always shout at me and tell me what to do better.
any questions or anything that requires clarification i'll be happy to answer.

>(advertising break

lel

Well, I was thinking that if the end of 2 is anything to go by, just making people kill themselves is part of its thing.

>Yukako can sense madness in other people
That, makes a lot of sense all things considered.

Alright fuck it lets go boys

Isaac awoke after a night of fitful and intermittent sleep, luckily only some of the screams followed him into the waking world. Quickly donning his [FRESHLY WASHED STRAITJACKET] and [RIG] he exited his room slowly heading down towards reception. This was a hotel, they had to have a restaurant or breakfast bar somewhere that he could partake of.
As if to confuse him further, almost as soon as he had begun to ruminate on the matter of his hunger a small door appeared next to him with the word [COMMISSARY] written on it in small gold lettering, Briefly Isaac wondered if the [HOTEL ITSELF WAS A STAND] but quickly dispensed with that line of thinking upon the realisation that he hadn't eaten anything in almost two days, a fact his stomach chose that moment to remind him of.
"Right, musing on whether i'm walking around in someone's soul can come later, right now. Food."
As soon as he opened the door Isaac was bombarded with the delicious smells of real food. Actual non-synthesised bacon, eggs, toasted bread.
A symphony announcing Culinary delight reached a crescendo as Isaac entered the restaurant proper.
It was magnificent.
Roughly twenty minutes later Isaac was slumped in his chair, mind reeling in the kind of feeling usually experienced directly after coitus, the bar was both self-serve and empty, meaning that even if Isaac was capable of feeling shame over the sheer mountain of food he was consuming, it would not matter.

Isaac was almost too comatose to hear the person sneaking up on him.
Almost.

Oh shit...he gonna shoot a nigger.

Isaac waited, whoever this person was they had the advantage, he would be sluggish and lacking in energy after his colossal breakfast, his best bet was to let them get close then use kinesis on them, maybe knock them around a bit.

"I know you're awake spaceman." Spoke an almost impossibly deep voice. "Damn, I wish I could have removed my stand's armour, it would have been so much easier to sneak up on you if i could float.
Isaac opened his eyes and stood quickly, clearly having lost the element of surprise. He quickly scanned the area eventually resting them on a hideous looking and colossal being standing in the entrance to the commissary.
"You know for all that Jotaro Kujo thinks this place is an impenetrable fortress, once you're in everything becomes exceptionally easy, just think of what you want and the [HIGH LIFE] delivers."
"Who are you?" questioned the wary mechanic as he stomped out into the open centre of the room. "And why did you want to find me?"
"Asking the right questions i see, My name Is Yatsuhashi Daishi and this is my [STAND].
[HAIL TO THE KING]
"As for what i want, my boss hates things that he can't control, random variables like you...
I'm here to kill you spaceman."
Isaac almost couldn't see the fist coming, it was faster than anything he'd ever fought or even seen before.
This [H2K] was powerful, that much was apparent but Isaac couldn't see the person in control of it. The entire time it was the stand who had been speaking.
Isaac felt his ribs crunch and grind together as he rebounded off the wall behind him.
"You shouldn't feel bad about dying here Spaceman." Rumbled the skeletal colossus. "My [H2K] is an utterly perfect [STAND], Strength, speed,precision and unlimited range, even if you had a stand you would almost certainly die."
Isaac stood slowly as [H2K] slowly advanced on him, leaning against the wall for support as he pushed himself upwards.

This fool is playing with nitroglycerin. I cant wait to see the burn.

"This guy really loves the sound of his own voice" thought the imperilled Engineer bitterly as he faced the [ENEMY STAND]. there was no way he could fight this thing head on, clearly he was going to have to run, but the way out of the commissary was blocked by [H2K]. Isaac needed a distra-
Isaac's train of thought stopped here, because he was punched through the wall behind him into the kitchen.
"You know, Spaceman i'm really enjoying our little talk but i should probably wrap this up, so for your own sake. Stay dead after I kill you."

Isaac couldn't see, he couldn't stand and his ears were ringing from the force of the impact.
He felt a bony hand grasp his scalp, wipe the blood from his eyes and painfully drag him to a kneeling position.
"This is only Further proof that my [Stand is the most powerful stand in the world! Now i'll behead you with my [Stand]'s fist, Behold my Royal decree!"
A flat palmed hand descends on Isaac's extended neck with force enough and at speed enough to cut through steel.
And is swiftly deflected.

>MARKER STAND TIME

Jojo time? Jojo time.
or thisthis is a very scary thing.

"WHAT" exclaims the incredulous [STAND USER] as his fist flies past Isaac's head "well that's embarrassing, I must've missed"
"Now i just feel awkward, let's get this over with. AHEM, Behold my [ROYAL DECREE]!
this time [H2K]'s fist is sent rocketing into a nearby steel oven, sounding a sickening crack as bone meets steel.
And breaks.
"AAAGH, You Bastard!
PATHETIC FOOL
"NANI! That terrible voice, where is it coming from?!"
THE ARCHITECT IS MINE
(pic related)
A [STRANGE BEING] rises from the battered body of Isaac. [THREE YELLOW LINES] glow where it's eyes should be and it's body, made of [TWISTED STONE] is covered in [RED SCRIPT].

"A [STAND], I should have known. but you have made a terrible mistake, you should never have faced me directly."
A [SHATTERED ARM BONE] sharpened into a [DEADLY POINT] speeds at incredible velocity towards the ghostly apparition shattering it into a million pieces.

FEED ME MORE

Like some sort of [MAGNESIUM BATH TOY]

Yeah...that is more or less what I pictured. Maybe a little more Venom or some other symbiote mouth thing.

>Horrified but arroused

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The Marker is a physical feature in Clarks head...and Clark doesn't have nearly as much control over his head as he needs to keep this thing.
How the fuck are you aroused?

Just the amount of kickass we might be seeing from the sheer terror made manifest from Isaacs mind.

IT BEGINS

Ah...fair enough then. The badassery boner is strong in this situation.

As Isaac's [STAND] shatters it falls and crackles with teal energy. Each shard of [TWISTED STONE] slowly floats in the air, a thousand tiny mirrors refracting light through themselves to cast the now standing Architect in a rainbow of [RED AND GOLD].
"I'll admit i wasn't quite expecting this, but at this point i should really be ready for [BIZARRE] shit like this."
(bullet with butterfly wings is now playing quietly in the background)
"I always hated Assholes like you, guys who think that just because you've got big muscles you can push other people around. people who think that just because they Can it gives them the Right."
"EarthGov and the Unitologists were the same, And look what happened to them, devoured by what they hoped to control."
"You're a problem Yatsuhashi Daishi."
"And i fix problems"
"[RAT IN A CAGE]!"

I can't help but feel that [RAT IN A CAGE] is the kind of stand that persists after its user's death, but becomes even more dangerous much like [NOTORIOUS B.I.G]

I would say a completely broken and dead marker influenced stand with a dead master immediately bumps the thing up to a new living being, that thing would fucking think and act on its own. And its violently insane. Plus side, while Isaac is still alive he is probably completely immune to mindfuckery shit from outside sources. Rat in a Cage doesn't like sharing his already broken down real-estate. Not enough room.