READY YOUR ARSE FOR THE PUMPENING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah but it's weekend, i think we might see a new big pump on sunday or monday. Get ready, accumulate.

Accumulated and ready to go

Take me to the moon chinaman

its fucking nothing

I just traded 2/3 of my Litecoin for Ripple, should I move it back to get some gains before putting it back in for the inevitable Coinbase announcement of Ripple being added?

Up to $290

someone make a photo of charlie lee with glowing eyes

yes

13% in an hour, forecasts are clear skies and a full moon

Gonna be a comfy weekend

fasten your seatbelt lads. Were soon launching!

Sold at 368, was going to buy back but it didn't fall low enough for my taste. Gonna sit this one out, I don't think normie paychecks will pump it far enough to make it worthwhile.

getting added to bloomberg is going to boost it heavily

but unilad is shilling it heavily

Lad this wont stay like this forever

WHY ISN'T IT MOONING?! WHAT HAS CHARLIE SAID NOW? I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Btc going up gg sell rebuy later

I'm in for the moon

Right now we're just in the standard morning pump. People in the states wake up and therefore there's more activity equaling the rise in prices. Don't listen to people shitposting about it being the next moon mission. Today's paycheck for normies and I'm sure enough people are gonna put money into bitcoin and at least the top 6. We'll have to wait till people get off work which is 8-10 hours from now. That's gonna be crucial today

did my best

There ires no pump retards. Just take your losses and sell. Of wait for a few months for the next pump.

that was a nice small recovery, we're back to hovering around 300. should be back up around 350 by monday, 400 around christmas for sure. dont panic sell; its not the end of the world, you weak handed pussies

>tfw wanna buy but the banktransfer is taking fucking ages
Cocksucking christ, so now once again I'm learning why we need to get shrug off some of these shitcompanies.

if you were that eager you would've used your atm card to buy some until the bank cleared the rest, so shut the fuck up you normie piece of shit

how much?

Theres somethign called credit card. Also other premanent paying option which arent on coinbase for whatever reasons.
My bank only takes 1 day and to transfer it manually.
Also if I mess up the bank can obviously call me or retrieve me money, unlike the fucking btc I lost jesus christ

Sell order in at 0.02 just let me get fucking rid of this shit.

>yet another newfag unaware of the cycle between ltc and btc pumps

see you at 500, kiddo

We're in a downward trend, user. You should be shorting and accumulating. We're going down to at least 0.0135 before it starts to moon again.

Yeah, but damn near all of the other alts are going to as well. Pick something that'll make you more money.

We already broke out of the downward channel. Stay broke.

310 lads. Hope you took a good shat and piss because we will be folowing this rocket for a good amount of time

holy fuck im rich

I sure hope it gets close to 400 again because I pulled an autism and bought a second coin at 366

>Hurr durr, it's been going up for a couple hours, it's all over now!
>Still lower than what it was this time Thursday
You can keep holding, I'll enjoy my extra LTC.

I bought 2 LTC at 30$ how am I doin

So I made the right decision, just before the launch. Hovering around 320 now, waiting for more gains!

$500 by christmas is still on!

$500 EOW

GO LITECOIN GO

EVERYONE WANTS LITE COIN

EVERYONE WANTS LITE COIN

HOLD ON BUDDIES I DONT THINK THIS RUN IS OVER YET

we just need to take a breather before we challenge 325

if we cross 325 we are going to test 350
probably get stuffed down around there
personal sell target today 342.50

sauce?

i love you guys
and i love ltc

wish i knew
tell me if you find it

>Cautiously join in
>Get JUSTed within seconds

SELL SELL SELL

God damn it I wasn't ready. I was only able to accumulate another coin because my paycheck isn't until tomorrow.

Where did all the weak hands go?

Just sell low and you'll be fine

grow up

Or hodl to the bottom, hmmm...

God, please let shit stay normal until tomorrow morning. Then let this fucker moon

begging is against the rules

Reported.

MODDDDDSSSS

kill yourself faggot, seriously.

koreans have taken the lead again

How do i cash out of kraken. (non-amerifat)

god I wish that were me

10/10