Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Should the Molthuni kitsune foxwife matriarch be an ara~ara~ in kitsune middle age, or an ara~ara~ kitsune young adult with the personality and attitude of a matrarch?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Skymetal
pastebin.com/NMQmN09V
d20pfsrd.com/skills/stealth
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-tripurasura
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I may be out of rum from earlier and yesterday, but at least I still have six bottles of wine so I don't suffer through these threads alone.

I had to stop reading halfway through that intro sentence, it got too autistic too fast and I don't want to catch it.

The problem with these threads is that we let people into them.

Who would you want in your party for Molthune Knights? Who has the best sigil? The best motto? The best reason for knighthood? The best family? The best city plan?

You like boobs? Oh gosh, I love boobs too! This is such a thing that needs to be discussed beyond character art and descriptions!

Better question: How does your PC like to celebrate? A rousing night in the tavern? A grand feast? A simple glass of wine in front of a warm fire?

Wait, do we need sigils and mottos? Are we starting the game as new houses or does that come later?

I think we should make up rules for rolling bust size, and we can do the same for penis and butt size! Afterwhich we can start rolling for anal circumference!

What's a good policy regarding waifu acquisition in a fairly low-key, low-lewdness campaign?
How far is too far to go in grabbing an NPC waifu for your brave adventurer hero?

And submitted my app for knight knight, just waiting for my onii-chan to submit as well #littlesisterisbestsister

>celebrating

You stop that.

Some ale or cider and a nice bit of pan-fried chicken would be heavenly, with some greens and cornbread to boot. Hopefully there's enough to share, though; no sense letting your companions go hungry.

Much the same way I do. Cheap gin, a straw and passing out in my chair.

Slowly sipping an expensive single malt whisky.

The same way I celebrate IRL; chug the strong stuff and shit-talk with friends before retiring to my room so I masturbate into the chamber pot.

By raping that cute elf, preferably in front of a roaring fire on a nice rug of furs.

A rager at a brothel with flowing ale and loose women.

Actually, I'm curious of this as well. Molthune GM, do we start the campaign already landed for whatever reasons? Do we begin with our villages or titles?

I believe the GM said not to worry about those too much just yet, especially those trying to draw banners, until we know who's going to be playing.

Asked this last thread, but I'd like to be sure; vivisectionist and mindchemist archetypes for alchemist do not stack, right?

He said feel free to make them. Some people have and some haven't.

Ooh! Ooh! And then when we roll those up we could talk about how hot it would be if the cock of user #3 was thrust between the boobs of user #17!

Isn't that sexy?

Rate the currently submitted Molthune Knights applicants. Let's see who is the best and who needs work. Maybe a strawpoll would be better.

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Skymetal

Which one is the most interesting, /pfg/?

Why does pfg always have sxxxy ladies as OP? I ask because I'm enjoying them.

I don't think they do?

>someone already used the drinking anime child image
>have to settle for skeptical generic anime protagonist instead

Fuck it, I've got nothing to lose, the thread's already off to a rockin' shit start, and it's still less trashy than many other ideas. I started slapping together a character for a RotJR campaign. maybe the big meme one, maybe a different one, I don't even know anymore.

Have a pastebin, user. Fuck my shit up. Fair warning, there's no waifu to be found here. I mean, unless you count the tiger animal companion?

One really dedicated autism lord.

>That pic
>RotJR Elf

I could've sworn I remember the character concept you posted where that image is relevant...

>say "have a link to thing"
>forgot the link to the thing
pastebin.com/NMQmN09V

Now this is some Deja Vu

Do you want more drinking pictures? Because I have a few of those.

So should I assume that we are established and are living in our houses in our villages at the start?

People have asked and he has not given details. He generally avoids the subject.

Yes. I should start a dedicated folder

Probably because the game is never going to run.

The drow body artist, user.

Since apparently you lads only enjoy lewd games, how do you feel about gurofriends in your lewd games?

Why are they in a band? Shouldn't they be getting tentacle'd?

No, absolutely haram!

So I'm going to keep it vague in terms of the written backstory then. It's just odd since we're told that we get 10 villagers and are free to make a crest/coat of arms. Though I kind of just want to make a flag, since I'm a vexillology fag.

Don't do this to us user.

Isn't that just the average PC?

This. Drink up and be ready for all the salt!

No... some of us prefer disintegrating things from afar. You know, be done with it and move along.

Did you figure out the other side of that gestalt?

Eh, people generally tolerate torture and mutilation more than magical realm.

>someone made an arcanist for Molthune
>a fucking ARCANIST

Should we lynch him?

I need images or inspiration for my level 1 Orc Alchemist.

28 Strength at level 1, possibly dipping a level in Barbarian for even more shenanigans.

But kinkshaming user, don't be so cruel.

Few people take direct sexual pleasure in killing kobolds, user.

we should lynch you instead

Why?

I need to learn more about positive and negative energy in Golarion. What books have notable amounts of info on them? The online wikis just aren't cutting it.

What is wrong with you?

yeah well, they're it.
there's very fucking little on either.

Anyone who plays wizard or arcanist in a /pfg/ campaign is deliberately trying to ruin the game.

What about a human sorceror with max spells per level?

No they are not. Piss off.

Yeah, I looked at Artisan but it didn't really appeal to me mechanically; I think I'm going to go with Incanter with a specialty in Enhancement, and go hard in on Alteration and Enchancement on that side. I wanted to go mindchemist/vivisectionist alchemist on the other, but I think it'll end up just vivisectionist unless I can find a good, fitting one that stacks with it.

Im making an admixture evoker and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Damn.

I guess that just gives me the freedom to do what I want with it though. What I want being making a pair of sweet artifact weapons, one based on positive energy and the other on negative, which can then be combined into the Pathfinder-equivalent of a matter-antimatter gun.

>tfw my other version of old spy was a witch
>tfw still considering changing to an oracle as well
>tfw both oracle & witch would get me bullied
I don't know.

My nigga.

You assume I'm competent enough to ruin a game? Thank you, nobody has ever thought so highly of me before.

>Become Lunar Oracle
>Shapeshift into Catoblepas
>Murder everyone who bullies you with OP as fuck poison breath.

They would be bullied regardless, because you're a tripnigger. Stop being a fag and make what you want, DHB.

>Catoblepas

Fuck that mismatched CR

Ha, no one ever said it is more important that personality or descriptions! You have made a fool of yourself!

Lots of strong alcohol and nice music. Maybe some dancing or storytelling.

>mfw I am still waiting for the GM to ask my questions
I know it's Christmas and it's just one day but I already had one PF game that flopped because GM disappeared and it is making me nervous.

:3

It is glorious, absolutely ruining the CON scores of anything that crosses you.

*answer my questions

The great thing is exploiting favored class bonus to buff up your shape shifting revelation to get Catoblepas early.

Someone else is going to make a wizard or arcanist who's totally broken shit, and you're going to get lynched together.

Calling it now.

>Bard (Sound Striker)/Oracle with a custom "mute" curse

I didn't realize how perfect a Sona would be for RotJR until that picture!

Is it autistic to have like as many friends, family, and children in your back story as DHB has? Is it bad form to do that, or is it good for a game?

Honestly his applicant really discouraged me.

Uh, doesn't Beast Shape only grant you the abilities stated in the spell and nothing else?

So can anyone explain stealth to me?

It looks like we have been playing stealth all wrong. Previously, we were rolling a d20 stealth check, and treating the guy as he was invisible as long as he does not attack.

d20pfsrd.com/skills/stealth

So from what I am reading, are those correct

- If someones seeing you, you can not stealth
- If there is a diversion (bluff check or I assume when someone charges into enemy and get their attention) you can enter stealth with a -10 penalty
- Stealths are single turn, if you are in concealment and you decide to move at half speed, you try to beat enemy perception checks (even if you are not in their direct sight, to overcome their listen? do you get bonus?). If you decide to move at full speed, you take -5 penalty.
-if you successfully enter stealth, you have to move another cover. if you end your turn in a cover, enemies are able to see you.
-attack rolls break stealth except sneak.
-when you are in cover and enemy is not aware, you can snipe people. in this case you use your move action and make a stealth check with a whooping -20 penalty after you attack.

Are those correct?

Honestly seeing people with backstories that ornate is a turn off to me as a GM. Like fuck, why play if you're just going to write fan fic? Give something to develop, rather than just jerking off over the page.

>if you end your turn in a cover, enemies are able to see you.
*are not able to see you

He's one player.

The game calls for six.

Even if he blows the DM out of the water, there's still 5 spots you can grab!

At revelation level 13, it acts as Beast Shape IV, which provides breath weapons if they are available.

It's autism. Plain and simple.

>I didn't realize how perfect a Sona would be for RotJR until that picture!
In more than one sense

Yes I know, she has the biggest tits out of a game known for busty characters and is by all accounts a woman of unparalleled grace, charm and beauty, but the gestalt works!

She could have a super sweet or even bittersweet backstory too, depending on how you want to handle her being mute!

Think of it this way;

You need some way to break line of sight in order to enter stealth, and then you need something so you aren't just in plain sight. What this translates to is that you need cover or concealment to make stealth checks at all.

>depending on how you want to handle her being mute!
Social anxiety makes her too embarrassed to talk to people.

>oh look, that weirdo who can't even talk to anyone
>party member comes across her singing to nature alone
>gets caught and decides to help her speak in front of others
>but still kind of wants to be the only person who knows what she sounds like

>say something keeps happening in the thread
>immediately try to do the thing and expect the thing to not happen
>nope, just more fat titty posting

it's like I'm actually insane

Aether blew up from Samus visiting, and it should stay blown up.

But Kineticists do have access to positive and negative energy damage; and with the right 3pp setup... you COULD combine the two.

Although NJolly that's one I believe we don't have at all: no positive/negative combo in the 2 or 3 burn composites!

... Then again I think fire's the only time combo, though it's pretty neat. Everything else just goes esoteric, though esoteric sure is good.

>Phoenix Wright Sherlock Holmes

yeah, that sounds a good way to generalize it. thanks.

What thing is happening?

Agreed, though at the same time it sucks when a GM is too busy babbling on about OOC stuff to even bother from any attempt... and then complains you have no background or family.

Even though half the party knows about them.

Someone needs to make this! It's the perfect blend of sweet and lovely with a little dash of lewd potential, a recipe for all the good applications submitted so far!

Was it really that obvious that I was inspired by the Light Beam/Dark Beam/Annihilator Beam trio?

I nominate myself for the "Not talking to anyone" role!

Also for example this fuckers
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-tripurasura
In a game, GM sent two of those against us. He was constantly sniping us and moving at the same time. And we played for like 2 hours before we successfully killed them. I am assuming if GM was playing right, they would get -20 to their stealth checks, which would make fight a lot easier and can snipe and move at the same time.

That game was horrible, I am happy that I can rub GMs mistake to his face

I want to play with another character, not the star of their own novel. We can learn about them through RP, not their massive backstory which details which hand they wipe themselves with.

It's like you're thinking posting fat titties is bad! It isn't, as long as there is something else to the thread.

You have 5 seconds to explain why you're not playing a Winged Marauder Goblin Alchemist, doing bombing runs while strapped to a giant vulture.

Do it user, though you're still going to have to emote like a motherfucker to keep up.

>which would make fight a lot easier and can snipe and move at the same time.
-which would make fight a lot easier. and they shouldn't snipe and move at the same time.