Evaluate my cuck/chad stack, also blockfolio thread

Evaluate my cuck/chad stack, also blockfolio thread.

Solid more btc

Get rif of that chinese shitcoin and put some 100x coins like REQ WTC and LINK

>Pajeet telecom
literally cuck

When wtc takes off its going to outer space

enjoy 1.5x gains within a year

get a little riskier, be brave. but take considerable risks, with knowing about potential downsides. otherwise go back to cucky washington bills or eurobucks

>pic
R8 plz

>blockfolio thread
There is no such thing as "blockfolio threads"
You're either involved in crypto trading/investment and you can show a screencap of you balance on you wallet/exchange
Or you're a moron LARPing with an app in which you manually input how much your portfolio is worth and brag about it on a north korean cheese pizza honeypot

R8 me

I would diverse like you if I had more, I need 1 big short to 5 digits before thinking about diverse.

Your blockfolio is very risky imo.

I don't know why I'm holding Bitcoin cash honestly. It's being added to coinbase before next year but is it worth holding? I've been thinking of getting into ark instead.

>only 8k
>larp
stack on 4 different exchange, this one seems more convenient and who tf need to larp on this cartoon board.

Your phone says you are a Pajeet not a Chad.

Here is pic

So you think I should stick to BTC? hmm
Well it wouldn't bother me if my whole portfolio drops by 95% these were all gains

is it confirm? I only need YES or NO answer,

Also, as if you couldn't shop balances on wallet or inspect element on exchanges

playing it quite safe. that's nice. i need to get some XMR myself

I dont know man, maybe you will make it, maybe you dont with this risky coins. I figured you alr knew about btc power so up to you, but personally I feel more comfortable with at least 30% in btc.

get ready boiiiiiz

well they're gonna release a shitton of BCH to their customers then, right? it will probably dump if that's the case

ya I am placing order at 0.0162 and 0.015 for Monero, want to add like 2000 bucks. Other top coins have mooned except Monero and Neo

Tell me how I can do better, I have 3 LTC to invest somewhere

Monero and Eth, you can sleep well my friend

Probably, but isn't there a slight chance that new money will rush in when people see a new currency?

quite salty according to your cell provider. kek.
bisch es bünzli?

Gonna exchange my LTC for ZRX though. I think it's gonna really moon hard in a couple months

too diverse for a small blockfolio. Better concentrate on 2,3 coin imo.

Started a week ago with 1 ETH/$475

>isn't there a slight chance that new money will rush in
of course there is. i just think you might be able to get it cheaper when everyone's dumping later on

yeah ZRX is a good choice, but don't be too impatient.

Im always scalping and awinging alts to increase my BTC sats. I have one long play (1y, EOS) that i hold (previously ripple) and a couple of mid (1wk to 2 months) for swinging. Also i usually h
have 1 low marketcap coin that i hold for 5x-10x, no more no less.

As you can see right now im not trying to trade alts because the btc run will drains the sats from altcoins. I would buy alts now and do a mid hold for when it pumps again.

standard new blockfolio 5/10

You mean I should hold onto the litecoin for longer before I buy ZRX?

So apparently a Blockfolio screenshot must be wrong by definition because you have really strong feelings about people posting them.

You know, people who post here want others to rate their portfolios and I don't see why people would larp about a few thousand dollars.

You've got to figure that out. If you firmly believe ZRX will take off (higher than LTC), buy it right away.

I agree, but I don't want to miss the lambomoontrain

Not sure if trx was worth buying in during the dip after the moon. I had bought some at 39 sat but got weak and sold immediately after at 42.
Anyways: any suggested changes to this?

Thinking of selling iota because I think I'm spread too thin. Should I?

Not A blockfolio but same principle. Started 11 days ago with 350 usd and already took my initial investment out so now I got nice 1 k to play with.

R8 it boys!!!

I must be retarded. I started about the same as you but only have made 30% profit. What did you invest in? Did you day trade or hold?

lol @ so many folios without DigiByte :D

Yeah I know it sucks

I was insanely lucky. Bought lots Of LTC at 80. And with profits I bought XRP, ADA and TenX just before the pumps. I just buy the coin Thats low and wait. Sell 30% - 50% profit at top and hold the rest. I arrange profits And put them on coins that are low And just wait For pump. Rinse and repeat. So far really good.

Did I miss the memo? Why does it feel like everyone dumped their VTC compared to the last few weeks?

Rate me plox

noob here

hold your xrp user

big things and gains coming for you

>tfw $700 in july, 15k now

do your research and get whitelisted for good ICOs

godspeed user

fake

Don't troll the normies like this.