/STG/ - Star Trek General

Acidic Bolian Feces Edition

Previous thread A thread for discussing the Star Trek franchise and its various tabletop iterations.

Possible topics include the rpgs by FASA, Last Unicorn Games and Decipher, the Starfleet Battles Universe and WizKid's Star Trek: Attack Wing miniatures and game, and Star Trek in general.

Game Resources

FASA's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/9mt7sng56l8gg/Star_Trek_RPG_(FASA)
mediafire.com/folder/cwn8tbt2qm5t4/FASATREK_Adventures

Last Unicorn Game's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/9eiysv2192ods/Star_Trek_RPG_(LUG)
-Official and Fanmade Resources
>coldnorth.com/memoryicon/

Decipher's RPG
>mediafire.com/folder/c6tb7p6dp0pye/Star_Trek_RPG_(Decipher)
-Fan Supplements
>strpg.patrickgoodman.org

Far Trek
>mediafire.com/folder/lrhbz9l0qay0j/Far_Trek

Lasers & Feelings
>onesevendesign.com/laserfeelings/

Lore Resources

Memory Alpha - Canon wiki
>en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Portal:Main

Ex Astris Scientia - Fan analyses of ships, tech and continuity issues
>ex-astris-scientia.org

Daystrom Institute Technical Library - Database of ships and technology
>ditl.org

Star Trek LCARS Blueprints Database - Ship schematics, deck plans and recognition manuals
>cygnus-x1.net/links/lcars/blueprints-main2.php

Star Trek Maps - Based on the Star Trek Star Charts, updated and corrected
>startrekmap.com/index.html

Star Trek Cartography - Information and maps
>stdimension.org/int/

/stg/ Errata

The Adventures of the Ark Royal Crew (an /stg/ setting)
>1d4chan.org/wiki/Ark_Royal

The history of Klingon Civil Rights/Star Trek artwork (more /stg/ headcanon)
>klingonhistory.weebly.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpFNS1RojAw
youtube.com/watch?v=D038kpNIRDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planning to develop an early system for the All Hands Lost system described in the previous thread. Will be posting updates when applicable and i encourage constructive criticism (if something a shit, tell me why it a shit and how you would make it not a shit.)

Thoughts on the new Discovery series? Besides the fairly universal agreement that the ship looks like ass, what do people think about Bryan Singer bailing and it seeming to be leaning towards a Klingon-Federation cooperation storyline?

Can't say I expect much, but then I don't like much modern tv with the emphasis on season-long arcs filled with massive amounts of padding and soap-opera style drama. And I don't really expect much different from this.

If it's good I'll be pleasantly surprised, if it's not I'll consign it to the junkyard of shit I don't care enough about to get angry at.

>shit I don't care enough about to get angry at
>not getting angry about Trek
Can you really consider yourself a fan?

I can get angry about old star trek and tie-ins just fine, but the new stuff... meh.

Any hope I had was dashed when they revealed Discovery was going to be one of the reject designs for a movie that never was.

That, and the CBS All Access crap. So, for me, it's DOA already.

>edition name
God bless you, OP. God bless.

I'll give it a season. We all know how science fiction shows can suffer from first season syndrome. I see no reason that Discovery would be any different. So long as they don't screw the pooch with lore revisions or Voyager-tier discontinuity then I'm willing to watch on, at least for a while.

>tfw you don't know if you live in a timeline where your waifu will someday exist
>tfw even if you do, you'll never meet her because she won't be born for over 200 years
>tfw even if you get cryopreserved, you won't be able to go on romantic dates to the holodeck because the Federation won't have that technology until almost 100 years after she's approximately your age
FUCK

>Voyager-tier discontinuity
???

>it's a Marc Aliamo plays the same character every time episode
Based.

>God bless you, OP. God bless.
You know speaking of that, I'm guessing the Bolians have a diet that's a combination of a giraffe and a komodo dragon. They could literally eat thorn bushes and truly putrid meat without any ill effects I'm guessing. So are unaugmented humans the most light weight species in the galaxy in terms of survive? I mean Bones jokes that Spock could eat a bowl of termites with ease. So without the human wank that is Trek, humanity would be shit at colonizing space ,right? Since we are naturally so fragile and weak compared to everyone else.

Voyager contradicted itself a lot because its writers'room was an extremely hostile work environment where the network was always meddling and writers were more focused on shooting each other down than making stories together.

Nah, Earth is just a Hell Planet, and every other species has it on ez modo. However, humans evolved on Hell, so they flourish on other Hell Planets. That's why there are so many mostly human colonies out there - nobody else wanted those crappy planets.

That explains... a lot. A lot a lot a lot, especially how all the gems (like the ones spotted last thread) got buried the vast majority of the time.

Starship Mine is one of the best TNG episodes

Humans compensated for being weak or poorly adapted biologically by being extremely talented at both cultural and technological adaptation. Humans can change their behavior to survive in a new environment, or develop technology that can accomplish a similar goal.

We're the assholes holding Pandora's Box in one hand, and fire in the other. We might not be able to beat you to death with our fists, but we will build a phaser that can go from "disoriented and nauseous" to "completely disintegrated" with only a button press.

>TFW we have a trek troll.
But to be honesty most other home worlds we see would be crappy places for humans to live. Vulcan is hot, arid, and has a thinner atmosphere with higher gravity than Earth. And Andoria is a freaking ice ball. The Klingon homeworld is probably a 'death' world with very dangerous flora and fauna.

which episodes of voyager would you rate as being pure kino?

1) Meld
2) Alliances
3) Tuvix

i'm near the end of season 2 and these episodes are the only ones that really stand out

Meld and Alliances are solid. Tuvix is terrible on a profound number of levels but hey, to each their own.

A lot of the episodes revolving around the Hirogen are pretty good.

There are very few bad episodes of TNG across seasons 3-6

>The Klingon homeworld is probably a 'death' world with very dangerous flora and fauna.

So, Space Australia?

Post Praxis, I doubt there's much in the lines of Flora/Fauna down there.

So this is their version of Crocadile Dundee?

Per Martok there were forests and wild targs post-DS9. He wanted ambassador Worf to go targ hunting with him and I can't see the Klingons hunting domesticated animals.

>Post Praxis, I doubt there's much in the lines of Flora/Fauna down there.
Here's a strange question is Star Trek: the undiscovered country movie canon to the ST: TNG universe? Since the TNG series started before that movie was made the premise that Praxis had blown up since the TOS setting hasn't been established yet. So in the TNG setting is the Praxis moon still there? And if it is, can we assume that there was no ELE in the TNG setting that resulted from over mining. Because we do get to see Kronos later in the TNG setting and it doesn't look like a world has suffered such an event. Or are we to assume that the sixth star trek movie is canon and that with the help of UFP. The Klingons were able to advert the disaster from making their home world an unlivable waste land like what the movie said it would be in fifty years. Since the TNG era takes place after that time period.
If the latter then the Klingons as a people are totally ungrateful fucks and Kirk was right to say that they should have let their empire die. Since they keep wanting to back stab the UFP in the back every chance they get.

>and every other species has it on ez modo

That...doesn't track.

Vulcan looks awful from all that we've seen of it, with dangerous fauna (sehlat cats) and hot, incredible hot environments even by Vulcan standards (the Forge).

Andor, as well, has both dangerous fauna (bore worms) and a temperature that will kill humans outright (-50, probably Celsius 'cause this is Star Trek, is considered "bracing; really gets the blood flowing" by Andorians; the Aenar are amazed that around the equator Andor occasionally gets warm enough for ice to melt).

For that matter, Andorians can survive both subfreezing temperatures that would kill humans; and super-hot temperatures that would kill humans. Shran mentioned once that he broke his leg and ended up in a bore worm nest that was near the boiling point of water. Trapped there for 3 days, the only result was that he lost 10% of his body weight.

There is some evidence to suggest that the Qo'noS of the pre-Praxis explosion is not the Qo'noS of the TNG/DS9 on era; notably in movie VI we here several mentions at Khitomer of an evacuation of Qo'noS expected to take 50 years.

Is it ever stated that Martok is from Quo'nos? It's entirely possible that his house is based on one of the numerous other Klingon worlds.

>Alliances
>A Seska episode
Is it just my shit taste or was everything to do with her meh at best? It just felt like all the "muh schemeing" and backstabbing shittery was just them trying to throw some DS9-in-a-bottle into the show; which could've ended well but instead turned out horrifically.

>Vulcan looks awful from all that we've seen of it, with dangerous fauna (sehlat cats) and hot, incredible hot environments even by Vulcan standards (the Forge).
Sehlats are one critter, that looks no more dangerous than any number of Earth cats (perhaps less, since they can be pets fit for a child). The Forge isn't so bad, as evidenced by Archer getting through it just fine.
>Andor, as well, has both dangerous fauna (bore worms)
Which are so dangerous that children gather them.

clear your mold lines, this is atrocious

He was Chancellor of the Empire at the time. It was Qo'onos.

>is Star Trek: the undiscovered country movie canon to the ST: TNG universe?
Yes. I'm not aware of anything in TNG that contradicts it.

>in the TNG setting is the Praxis moon still there?
It's never mentioned, so I would assume no.

>Because we do get to see Kronos later in the TNG setting and it doesn't look like a world has suffered such an event.
Yes it does. Pic related is what Qo'nos looked like in the time of Enterprise. By TNG it looks completely different. Not to mention the fact that we never see Praxis in TNG nor is it mentioned, so it's safe to say that it isn't there anymore.

That still doesn't mean he was on Quo'nos at the time. There are plenty of worlds in the near Empire (the pre-khitomer extent of the Empire.) that could support Klingon fauna. What's to say that Martok doesn't take trips to one of those worlds for hunting parties? Or even that he returns to his homeworld regularly for hunts.

Tuvix isn't really terrible as an episode in the conventional sense. Ok the main contrivance is utter bullshit but most of it is fine. Stuff happens, characters get character moments, it doesn't rely on people being stupid to advance the plot and they got rid of Nelix which is just commendable. And the character of Tuvix was a decent fellow.

It's just horrific because they murdered him for no good reason, no-one stood up for him despite him clearly being around for more than a couple of days, and the only thing that showed Janeway being slightly guilty about the whole thing was that Mulgrew made a smart decision to play it that way after murdering Tuvix.
It was the episode that showed they'd straight up murder any development to keep the status quo.

But the premise of lose two characters to gain a new character is salvageable. It just maybe needs to be done without the threat of the reset button hanging over it. And by one of the characters being sacrificed not being one of the best on the entire show. Get rid of some low level dudes and annoying fuckers, not a good character.

Or at least have a noble sacrifice for good reasons at the end, maybe the combo dude is falling apart anyway so it's tragic. Not just the captain want's her best friend back and possibly that cunt who runs the kitchen so kills him and no-one has the balls to stand up to her over it, hell it'd even give Chuckles something noteworthy and in character to do if he'd done it.

Beat me to it, dang

The Doctor stood up for Tuvix to an extent but he was just a hologram.

Is the left ship a TOS-ified Franklin?

Nope, predates that design by like 35 irl years give or take a bit.

Woops, should be the destroyer not the heavy cruiser.

good episode

Anyone want to try their hand at a You're The Admiral thing since not much else is going on?

The basics of it is that I'll throw up a sector with a timeframe and some basic info about who is who and what is going on, followed by some questions and whoever wants to play chooses what ships they're going to send and answer the questions om the perspective of you being the Admiral in charge of the fleet operations. And if that works, I'll add more questions to answer to develop the scenario.

It's not a quest though. More of a You're X, wat do? But with tiny bit more thought put into it and a Star Trek theme.

Akiras. Just Akiras. All of them. Fully loaded with torpedoes. Because we can solve everything with full-on torpedo spreads and scorched earth.

Romulan ambassador is getting uppity? Erase a colony in the neutral zone. Romulans now getting uppity because we erased a colony? ERASE ALL OF THEM.

New species ready for first contact? We obliterate their capital city, so they don't get any funny ideas.

New intelligent deep-space lifeform accidentally destroyed a science ship? Erase it with torpedoes so it doesn't happen again.

Ferengi trying to screw us over in trade negotiations? I offer a torpedo spread on their trade convoy. Problem solved.

Torpedoes solve EVERYTHING.

The full explanation:

“You’re the Admiral!”s is a series of semi-guided, hypothetical exercises in starship management, fleet strategy, and diplomacy. They are similar to role-playing games in that you will assume the role of a Rear Admiral in the Federation Starfleet, given authority over a sector of space with orders to demonstrate and enforce Federation policy as best you can.
To do this, you’ll be asked to first assemble, and then utilize, a fleet according to the circumstances.

However, unlike an RPG, there is no interaction between the different players; this is simply an individual reaction to circumstances. The idea is to come up with different perspectives, goals, and methods to solve similar problems."

Akiras. Torpedoes. What part about that was not understood?

I'd be down for it yeah. Tried to get one running before, to no avail. Would we be running one of the pre-existing scenarios or a new one?

A short one that would fit into one post would probably best to start out with. That way it wouldn't be a "quest" thread. I think all the preexisting ones are pretty long.

I was thinking of crafting a new one. Might as well make things difficult for myself. Though heavily informed by what's gone before.

This is why I was thinking with just starting with a single set of problems, no huge planned out plot arc since I doubt it'll go far, but hey, wroth a try just to see if/what develops.
It'll need about 3 posts though, 2 to establish the setting and one for the questions I think should do it.

It is definitely avoiding being a quest though through being more of a thinking in character exercise rather than directing a character.

Yeah, that makes sense. YtA ain't a quest by any manner of means. The idea isn't to progress a story or character, but rather to debate the merits of different answers to each proposed response. The conversation flows from discourse about the appropriate response, rather than any sort of narrative. Believe it or not, I ran a pretty great theme-altered YtA on /swg/ a few months ago and the concept floated pretty well. And if the old enemy/our greatest ally can manage it then I'm sure it can work here.

Nigga looks like he needs to trim the flash on his face

underrated

irony.jpeg

Alright, well, I'm drafting up first post, but it's getting early here so I'll post it up after sleeping. Currently detailing the main systems and basic information for determining mission parameters. If necessary it'll expand over time. Round 1 is mostly gonna be set up and pick your fleet stuff, 2 is when things start to develop. So there is at least half a plan.

>set up and pick your fleet stuff
see , ,

Are there any good lists of recommended episodes for the various Star Trek TV series? I know every series has its good episodes and its terrible ones, and I'd like to be able to make my way through only watching ones that are good and/or plot relevant, skipping ones that are both shit and unimportant.

See, this dude gets it.

so did chakotay and janeway fug in Resolutions

I don't even want to think about it.

delet this

Speaking of action, so I am right in thinking that during the TNG series that even Data saw more action in the sheets than Geordi did? So was he just unlucky or was he just that big of a loser in relationships that a robot without a sex drive got more pussy than him?

Like, even fucking Kim got some. Didn't he?

Don't know about that, I never liked the Kim centric episodes and most of the time I think he got denied or 'friendzoned' in those. So maybe he got some but I'd be hard pressed to say exactly which episode it was.

Barclay gets more pussy than LaForge.

>Barclay gets more pussy than LaForge.
In this case, I have to say that holodeck pussy doesn't count and you have to sight instances where Barclay did it with an actual flesh and blood person.
>TFW I am highly surprised that there aren't a bunch of guys in Trek running around with robot waifus in tow.

In the "Kim and Paris stay home" timeline, Kim has a fiance that's he's shacking up with. Then there's the episode where Kim gets a space STD on that giant colony ship and becomes a terrorist.

The problem was when they wanted to reinvent the show in S3 like TNG did. They threw out all of the old stuff, including (thank god) the Kazon and the Vidiians. That meant Seska too, which left a lot of untapped potential. Oh well. At least we saw her again in Worst Case Scenario.

Don't worry, LaForge gets all the action he needs. After all, he knows his ship "inside and out"

Well, it's too bad that character wasn't cast into the other Gene show where you could literally sex your own ship.

>tfw you go to look up the episode names where Barclay gets some and end up reading about Ruby Ridge and Waco hours later
sorry boys, it's documentary time

That reminds me, why the hell are there no AI controlled or at least Ships-with-AI-for-better-crew-interfac/efficeiency in Star Trek? I mean the M5 machine showed what could happen if it went WRONG.. but at the same time, IT worked didnt it? I mean, i guess if you went up against the Borg an AI controlled ship probably wouldnt be a good idea, but against every one else? Also, just what is the State of Star Trek EWAR? do we ever see anything aside form "Jam their frequencies?"

AI is super evil all the time unless it has a human face, then it's just probably evil. Like how genetic engineering for any purpose makes you literally Hitler or how saving people without FTL interferes with the Cosmic Plan™.

Yep, Kim and Paris stay home is what I had in mind.

It depends on how sophisticated and obtuse the AI is. If it is sophisticated enough to withstand a direct blunt force attack it just has to keep saying [ACCESS DENIED MOTHERFUCKER] to the probing attempts.

Or if the main computer itself has no wireless means of external communication, meaning that they would have to physically board the ship and stick their dick in the USB port.

Or they have the B5 experimental A.I. because fuck you that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpFNS1RojAw

It seems like the Ship's Computer is capable of operating most ship functions in a pinch. A dedicated ECH would probably be easily applied to a modern ships (DS9 onwards).

Same

The new stuff is so...blah that I can't even get worked up about it.

You at least need some care and attachment to get angry.

What really gets me is that after they had gone through the whole question of "is he a real boy?" (turns out yes) that later on Janeway explicitly tells 7 that she thinks the Doctor is a brainless automaton about on par with a replicator.

Because this hadn't been resolved more than 3 seasons earlier and they hadn't just taken a huge step backwards for that 1 episode.

See,VOY is a cluster fuck for many reasons try not to make sense of it. You will only give yourself a headache and be annoyed.

There's no in-canon reason.

It's simply because it's a show about people doing things and dealing with stuff and AI ships completely defeat the point of that.

My personal take is that the events of Endgame were referenced in Nemesis and the events of First Contact were mentioned by Seven as a living witness (Borg memories), so the state of the series as of Endgame that doesn't contradict DS9 or the TNG movies is what "really" happened.

>Chakotay actor Robert Beltran felt that his character's relationship with Janeway, on the planet, was not deep enough. "It's Star Trek romance," Beltran commented, "which means we touch hands and it's supposed to be thrilling."

I guess they must have off screen

user: his head pained, his stomach grumbles.
Clearly this is the perfect time to start this:

You're The Admiral: Calvor Sector

This sector of space is known for being a cosmic crapsack. Millennia of petty empires rising and falling have lead to an incredibly diverse and fragmented mess of societies spread across planets, moons, asteroids and space stations. Inter-system trade is widespread, as is piracy from the many petty domains and independent groups. Much of the sector remains unexplored by Federation vessels though some traders do ply their wares and services in the area.
One of the worlds, Calvor, managed to unify and has joined the Federation as of 2360. Its population is small, so only limited star fleet resources were justifiably able to be relocated to provide protection. However as a frontier world it has some importance in exerting Federation influence into the sector, which is hoped to be a stabilising factor. The main starbase in the area is Deep Space 16 orbiting the planet Calvor. Whilst local bases do exist, the requirements meant that a standard design was imported. A handful of starships are being allocated to the sector.

Notable races:
Ym'tarr. An irregular humanoid, noted for their specialisation in medical sciences. They're greatly valued in the sector as doctors (where many of the factions present lack the facilities to maintain a large number of skilled medical personnel, injuries and diseases are widespread from the lack of care available), and whilst capable of defending themselves they typically don't need to. Combined with a willingness to experiment, genetic engineering and bio-mechanical prosthetics are key areas of their industry.
Inhuman face with four eyes arranged laterally, no prominent nose. The head is elongated out forwards from the body, slightly hunched posture. Their skin is as if all blood vessels were very bulgy, slightly dull grey-purple colouration with tinges of green with elongated fingers.

'Shardmen' (actual name unknown) are somewhat of a unique menace that infests the sector, they are highly resistant to energy weapons due to their partly crystalline form that disperses/refracts energy from all but the highest settings of typical phasers and disruptors. Weaker to physical damages, the locals have used old projectile-based designs an effective armament against them without the risk of disintegrating parts of a starship's hull, though this of course lacks a stun setting. This overtly hostile group have no known home planet or base from which their civilisation operates from. They appear plain but faceted like a golem made of crystals. Single coloured glowing spot on the head instead of visible facial features.

Klingons are present in surprising numbers, both on their own ships and as merchants/mercenaries with other groups. The Klingon Empire considers the sector to be a dumping ground of failed houses and the honourless, and willing gave up attempts to assert control within the area over a century ago due to its lack of value.
Romulans are known to have agents operating both covertly and openly within the sector, though given it's distance from their space, territorial designs seem out of the question. Rather it serves them as an intermediary point.
Ferengi traders are a well known sight within the sector, operating many of the larger trade/pirate organisations.

Major Systems/Worlds

Calvor
This is the location of the Federation Starbase Deep Space 16.
Population: 410 million
Alignment: Federation member
Government: Democratic with many smaller 'nations' under an umbrella government.
Technology: Early 24th-century equivalent though being brought up-to-date.
Defence: The three orbiting shipyards produce a number of small 'fighters' ranging from single-person craft to 10-person crews roughly equivalent to armed type 7 shuttles, numbering over 100, with 7 Saladin (mid-late 23rd century equivalent) class equivalent Destroyers roaming the system and local area.
Notes: Their society was once much larger and as such their population is fairly well distributed around the planet, it's moon and several asteroid bases.

Detina System
Population: 14+ Billion spread across three planets and dozens of asteroid and orbital facilities
Alignment: Very independent
Government: mixed types mostly dictatorships or single-party states.
Technology: ranging from late 22nd to mid-24th century
Defence: Heavy, hundreds of small sublight craft ranging from single-person fighters up to small freighters, defence turrets scattered liberally, a dozen Saladin to Constitution class equivalents in and around the system. Note: very unlikely to fight as a collective, ships are typically assets of the independent states.
Note: This chaotic mess is one of the hub systems of the dozens of trader/raider groups that inhabit the sector. Technology is a mess of home-grown and imported systems with most civilian tech is on the lower end of the scale and mercenaries from outside the sector almost universally on the upper end.

Ym'Tarr System
Population: 8 Billion
Alignment: independent, overall neutral
Government: Various under nominal council of national leaders when required
Technology: early 24th Century
Defence: Collective defence fleet of approximately 15 warp-capable starships equivalent of Miranda to Early Excelsior classes. Large merchant fleet.

Questions for Round 1
Given the information above Prepare your recommended fleet. Define what ships (by class) you are going to send. Starfleet is unwilling to send more than 9 ships, and given the low priority only one of which may be a large explorer type such as an Ambassador class, and at least half must be light cruisers or smaller.
Make sure to name your ships, don't worry about registry numbers. The in-service dates of the ships are types available up to 2361.

Non-canon ships may be ok if they look cool and are reasonably fitting in fluff. For example the TMP styled Locknar can be considered as a replacement for a Miranda type light cruiser.

Define your fleet's priorities and initial assignments.

Pick 3 of your ships. This will matter for round 2.

I've probably missed something important, will try an answer questions as best as possible.

>Or they have the B5 experimental A.I. because fuck you that's why.
Hey, I don't know the Joe Pesci AI has it's perks, at least you don't have to worry about your ship crashing into a star because you scorned her affections.
youtube.com/watch?v=D038kpNIRDM
Sometimes, Kirk you are too awesome for your own good.

5 Akiras , with a full compliment of Starfleet MACOs and Torpedoes. 4 Sabre class Escorts.

Akiras: USS Vicksburg, USS Bunker Hill, USS Pharsalus, USS Gettysburg, USS Omaha Beach.
Sabres: USS King Richard, USS Alexander, USS Genghis Khan, USS Andrew Jackson

If I'm pickin' three for a mission, any three of the Akiras

2361, user. You're about a decade early for Akiras and Sabres.

Eh, oh well. I'll sit this one out then.

Ah come on now, lad. Get the neurons firing, be a chap.

Wait, that's an app. I need to make for my smart phone. I type in words and it displays the letters in really big font that I show others to tell them to fuck off.
>TFW is there an app like this already?

There's a couple of cheap apps for that sort of thing. I think Lcars 47 is being converted for phones though. Hey if you've the programming skills then go for it, absolutely.

USS Hammarskjöld, NCC-3754 (Ambassador Class). Federation Flagship in the Calvor sector and primary diplomatic outreach vessel in the region.

USS Rocinante NCC-17734 (Constellation Class). An older ship, she's assigned to assist in infrastructural modernisation for the Calvor system and her extrastellar assets.

USS Adams NCC-4656 (Excelsior class). A ship built for a war against the Klingon Empire that never Materialised. How apt that now she's been assigned to keep a keen eye on the Klingon pirates in the Detina system.

USS Fisher NCC-1956-A (New Orleans Class). Because a great lady just died. The borders of the Federation must be kept secure. The Fisher runs a route from Calvor to the nearest Federation border.

USS Misfortune NCC-1347 (Miranda Class). I have a good feeling about this ship. She's been assigned to catalog the various systems and anomalies of local space.

USS Diomedes NCC-20045 (Miranda Class). Soyuz pattern Miranda Variant. Assigned to broker and institute a medical transfer program with the Ym'tarr. Also available for Mission Support.

USS Akavir NCC-4232 (Miranda Class). Transport pattern Miranda Variant. Assigned for supply missions and general mission support.

USS Proteas NCC-7856 (Centaur Class). Assigned for patrol and mission support.

USS Bounty NCC-1877 (Oberth Class). Research vessel, assigned to assist in scientific missions on the frontier.

Mission Priorities are Modernisation of the Calvor system and protection of trade routes.

For any sort of emergent mission, I choose the Adams, Misfortune and Proteas.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Seconding these dubs.

Are ya still around user?