Is there anyone left to shill/con?

I ask you /biz,

Is there anyone left on this planet/flat plane that we haven't shilled?

Is there anyone left in this world that we haven't welcomed to this board with false kindness, only to use their naivete to our own advantage?

We use this board as our own personal vomitorium, and we paint the walls with our sputum - disguised as advice and sincerity.

But we all know deep down, that we are here for one reason, and one reason alone - to promote our bags to the neo-coiners.

We act as if what we say in this small digital space, amongst the vast internet, will influence a multi-billion dollar industry.

Our hubris is our guide as we give our financial advice to the newly initiated - we ask them to be reasonable as they ponder buying our bags.

We ask them to be reasonable because we know that if we cite reason, maybe our words will seem less poisonous, and they will take our bags happily.

We wish them luck on their newfound crypto-journey, then we smile as we slunk into the shadows to check if our orders have been filled.

But his cannot last.

I ask you Veeky Forums,

What happens when there is no one on this earth that we haven't shilled?

Will god forgive us when we meet him? Will he forgive our dark black souls?

You're so right OP. We can absolve ourselves together, if you just send me all your ill gotten gains I'll take it all and give every last bit to a charity of your choice.

I cannot say that I care for any charity, nor do I care for anything good.

My soul is as black as yours. I ask these questions because I ponder my own fate when I meet my creator.

OP was most certainly listening to opera music while he wrote this post.

Hahahahababab

What if he was actually God posting here as one of us to test our resolve..

that painting is fucking horrifying

There is a common misconception that ancient Romans designated spaces called vomitoria for the purpose of actual vomiting, as part of a binge and purge cycle.

No.

I am but one of you, just as un-washed and willingly astray from the light.

It shall be our world in the afterlife, devoured over and over again by the neo-coiners who purchased our black bags.

shill me some bags, my 1k deposit is pending

This is true, but we are the new romans - and we have made this word literal and real.

A vomitorium is a passage situated below or behind a tier of seats in an amphitheatre or a stadium, through which big crowds can exit rapidly at the end of a performance.

The absolute...

Unironically true. The Roman Empire never fell.

What if we do not seek redemption?

What if we've accepted our fate In Hell?

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Plz no mor spooky paintings :(

This whole Nu coin thing was a set up from the start. Fiat trap that will be turned around on the populations to mete out economic values. And the appointed few wield the knife of economic mutilation. It appears right after total collapse.

You wasted your time typing that post? /cringe

Truth is often received unwillingly from those who wish to forget.

t. someone who did 1 course of Art History and got impressed by mondernist cucks

The Black Paintings (Spanish: Pinturas negras) is the name given to a group of fourteen paintings by Francisco Goya from the later years of his life, likely between 1819 and 1823.

>modernist

Uncultured swine you are.