Vampire Character Art Thread

Could we get an art thread for Vampires before the end of year? Any concepts for inflicted PCs floating about or funny stories with bloodsuckers?

It's a silly thread for the day after Christmas, but I love stories with these creatures. They make for fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIvYvuVjB9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need a female elven vampire, please help

>horns
That's a demon.

That is most definitely not a vampire. Why would you even think that?

That's not a vampire, OP

It is now.

Vlad is most assuredly not a vampire. I mean, look at him... definitely a wizard and most assuredly not a vampire. It is preposterous to even think he could be.

>not posting the .gif

At first I wasn't sure if you were joking or if you didn't understand the point of artwork threads.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I don't give one iota of a fuck who Vlad is. The purpose of posting images here isn't necessarily to discuss the specific context or lore behind the image. The goal of these threads is to fuel the imagination.

So it's pointless to get all anal about the source of each image. It's impossible to use these images "wrong" as much as it's impossible for someone's imagination to be wrong.

Iirc lore correctly, she's vampire elf.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIvYvuVjB9Q

Yeah, I deserve that.

So gents, care to share your favorite game encounters with Vampires?

I made a couple vampires I was pretty proud of
one was a gnome and the other was a half orc
they owned a circus and in the boss fight they tried to lock the players in chests for safe keeping

I made them to beat the shit out of the players but the party rolled 5 or 6 nat 20s in like 3 rotations and then tied them up and drank their blood then burned them

One of my favorite encounters I designed went as follows.

>Party has to find and bring back a noblemans sister who was driven mad and turned into a vampire
>They track her down to an ancient necropolis
>She's there, dancing in the moonlight surrounded by ghouls, wights, and ghasts
>They all seem to be mesmerized by her
>every so often she beckons one of the undead to dance with her, but they recoil at the offer
>the party prepares to fight their way through the horde of undead
>Suddenly the rogue breaks away and calmly walks through the horde
>Before he is ripped apart the vampiress extends an invitation to dance
>He accepts and they waltz.
>The horde is mesmerized, perhaps reminded of a past life and a lovers embrace.
>The waltz ends and he sweeps her off her feet. He gazes deeply into her eyes before suddenly shouting "HAUL ASS", and breaking into a sprint.

Your rogue, I like.

How sexy is too sexy for vampires?

Tangentially related. I need a Bat Girl. The character is an elven were-bat. So she needs some bat like features, but not a ton.