Is there a tabletop RPG that will let me play as an ogre?

is there a tabletop RPG that will let me play as an ogre?

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Ogres_(Race)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any if you homebrew

the problem is not your system, it's your DM.

Yes.

GURPS

Symbaroum

Second this, symbaroum is excellent

fucking loads if you take ten minutes to dumb down the stats so you can play it without being ridiculously OP

WFRPG.

What?! I thought WFRPG was all about being a bunch of pissant peasants who are trying to stop small time shit.

They have rules for creating elves, dwars, halflings, norscan raiders, ogres, chaos dwarves and more.

Of the humanoid races only greenskins, vamps and beastmen are unplayable.

Changeling: The Lost

Here ya go OP. You might wanna nerf the stats some, but, if you're into d&d...

> dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Ogres_(Race)

Some-

BODY

Else

>is there a tabletop RPG that will let me play as an OGRE?

Sure.

Is an ogre like an onion?

ONCE

HEY NOW

there's one but it's a french one and it's not realy serious, it's naheulbeuk

>top speed: 530km/h
that show was dumb

Fantasy Craft lets you play ogres, giants, drakes, and treefolk right out of the core book. Partly because the stats on them are reined in compared to what you'd see in D&D, and partly because the more typical races like humans and elves and dwarves have somewhat stronger stats than in D&D.

FATAL has playable Ogres

Fatal is not actually playable though. For all the lulz of the anal circumference check the system actually is unplayable as its just a bunch of d1000 charts and nonsense

Don't forget the six-armed and/or floating robot men. Fantasy Craft is pretty wild.
I seem to recall you can play a flying lizard man a la Marvel's Sauron if you pick the right heritage thingy.

YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR

3.5, using rules for Monster Races

Plus there are like 6 different level one feats you can take to make your ogre an elemental, a troll, a sea horror, an oni, all sorts of crazy shit with different benefits.

Any point buy system with disadvantages that get you points

these two and we have even played dragons, you just have to find the way to place it into the campaing without tearing it appart, make some good stats, and convince your DM

Palladium Fantasy Role Playing Game

I once ran a Fantasy Craft one-shot with premade characters where I literally made Shrek specifically at the request of one of the players.

He had feats for WWE-style wrestling, a sassy talking donkey, and dirty underwear (casts Cloudkill once per scene).