Who mastertrader here?

Disclaimer: ex prop trader

Don't try this at home. I am for around 1500k/profit per day. Only recently started internet money.

I tried this at the beginning. (started trading couple weeks ago). I thought by looking at the chart I could dump and buy, in the end, i realized how lucky I had been and stopped. Now I am to look into TA before continuing

you're an ex prop trader and you're only making $1500 a day in these markets? is your bankroll $20,000?

>1.5 million a day

this is a horrible larp

>what is risk management

Bankroll? How many % per trade?

What do I look at as a beginner?

Buying low selling high

1.5k . Typo.

Support and resistantce

If you can consistently make 1.5k a day you are in the top 1 % of traders.

Thank you.
Did you use any particular book for this or it is mostly a skill derived from experience?

This works, until you check your books 6 months later and realise your 4x returns are a fraction of what the guy who's held stuff in cold storage made. Hence why you never hear from "pro traders" in crypto past their first few months.

I worked for a prop firm. Market profile etc.

The problem is knowing what to hodl. Yeah, if you get lucky with the right coin, you will make more then me. But if you're wrong and most people are, enjoy being poor while I drive off in the Lambo. To put it succinctly, a good trader will make it. Most hodlers wont.

*Also tax free in the great Kalifat of the UNITED Kingdom. Not internet money but spread betting.

What leverage?
If you're not trading with high leverage you're no master.

>deals in absolute numbers
>professional trader

Wew

How do you take advantage of a huge sell like this?
Constantly place buy stops?

Also, if I happened to have a sell stop order somewhere low along this wick, it would have been filled right?

That applies to your own logic. Most traders won't make it.
Both TA (for traders) is a skillset and FA (for investors). Knowing how where to read, who to talk to, etc is what boosts your chance of choosing legitimate hodl project.

Those often come in pairs. Set a buy a little above the bottom for the next hour or so and you stand a good chance of getting some. Sell immediately.
I guess it's a good thing that I know a few tricks and can trade then.