Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Which is your favorite Molthuni knight?
app.roll20.net/forum/post/4399356/character-applications
Which is the most autistic between the kitsune tactician, the kitsune foxwife, the furry, the DHB autism, and the 2hu shota trap?
Vote now! Come and make your own Molthuni knight too!

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YnCDvRogjU
youtu.be/a0w-UJkTVFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we please not start off with bullying.

Please, we know it's Guts, the worshipper of the God Forum.

The one with the plumpest DSL

I really like the siblings Alastor and Diana that joined, they have a cute dynamic that feels really comfy

>Scared Huntsmaster

Why is he so scared?

Alright, we've got EhnJolly's official word.

They're automatically accepted. That leaves 4 more slots.

>Can't even spell his class right.

Are you aware that 2hu is shitting all over the work the vigilantes did by minmaxing Disguise?

Oh shush you.

The way he's doing it is truly repugnant. He's using an ART to get sphere talents while he's a Vancian full caster.

But what if you're biased because he's using your stuff

I like them too though

>He's using an ART to get sphere talents while he's a Vancian full caster.
You can totally do that. That's why the Bokor exists.

Nothing illegal about it, and it's supported by the Bokor.

Who said I wasn't biased because of that? I love seeing people use my content. Doesn't make a pair of siblings any less adorable. I just got done rewatching Gravity Falls again though so that probably influenced my decision.

So you're saying I should watch Gravity Falls?

It's a great show: youtube.com/watch?v=0YnCDvRogjU

I'm saying EVERYONE should watch Gravity Falls, I consider it the best cartoon to have come out in the last 5 years.

>posting 2hus
Now you've gone down the shitter, Jolly.

Not N.Jolly, but everyone should watch gravity falls. It's a great show.

Even more so than Steven Universe?
youtu.be/a0w-UJkTVFU

Oh shush you.

Ehn posts Momiji pretty frequently.
The two aren't even comparable. Steven Universe is streets behind.

Shouldn't we lynch 2hu for making a wizard in a /pfg/ game?

I FUCKING CALLED IT, anyone making a wizard or arcanist in a /pfg/ game is deliberately trying to ruin it.

While I like SU and I think it has a lot of good in it, Gravity Falls is EASILY better in my opinion. Dipper and Mabel have such a great and realistic relationship, Soos is adorable, Wendy is amazing, and Grunkle Stan is the funniest character I've ever seen on Disney ever. The show is great for everyone, the plots are amusing and well crafted, and everything about it feels polished and fun.

It legitimately amazing, and you're missing out if you don't watch it, especially since it's only two seasons. The series finale actually made me cry.

Fuck off, go lynch the solo game faggots if you're desparate to harass a bunch of losers.

No, shut up and bully me instead. Ya turd.

>everything about it feels polished and fun.
Fun is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why the show is good, don't use it.

Either way, having good things in it and being a show of any amount of quality are not the same thing.

You should lynch IDrive for being a furry faggot shithead pervert instead.

How about we lynch everyone who keeps talking about lynching people?

Typically I don't watch cartoons but I really liked Gravity Falls. It's actually a good show.

I just got both vomitting and diarrhea viruses at the same time today
THis is one of the worst days of my life boys

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better!

>Fun is just a buzzword

kek

Wouldn't that suggest that you want to lynch yourself?

/v/ go and stay go
>implying anyone in here doesn't have suicidal tendencies

What do half-elves even look like? Do they have freaky dark sclera like the elves do? What about face Shape?

On /pfg/ isn't that a normal thought?

It is all in the size of the ears man

Nope, they've got normal eyes, angular faces, and pointed ears but like LotR movie elves where it's just up a bit, rather than out to the side. Butterknife-ears.

Half-elves stand taller than humans but shorter than elves. They inherit the lean build and comely features of their elven lineage, but their skin color is normally dictated by their human side. While half-elves retain the pointed ears of elves, theirs are more rounded and less pronounced. Their eyes tend to be human-like in shape, but feature an exotic range of colors from amber or violet to emerald green and deep blue. This pattern changes for half-elves of drow descent, however. Such elves are almost unfailingly marked with the white or silver hair of the drow parent, and more often than not have dusky gray skin that takes on a purplish or bluish tinge in the right light, while their eye color usually favors that of the human parent.

Nah, user, I hate other people more than I hate myself.

Is hielf just a High Elf?

No it is Hielf
Duh

I don't know what that is ;_;

What style feats are even any good?

You combine Hi-fi audio with an elf

I'd rather my elves come with built-in wifi.

Alrighty, so just an angular face with pointed ears? Some Vulcan-looking morherfucker with a lean body, skin color of the human parent, and unusual eye color? I dig it.

Is your flag Prussian enough, /pfg/?

It's more fae than humanoid, it resembles an elf but its features are maddeningly beautiful as it beacons you into its utopia beyond the hedge.

And an aura of smug.

Er, I misread I assumed we were talking about hielves.

There are half-drow that have dark skin.
What's your criteria for good? Useful in certain situations or on certain builds? Boar, Tiger, Startoss, Dragon, Kitsune.

Smug is like 120% of what makes up an elf. Sadly I just realised I don't have a smug wakfu elf face.

There are also wild elves in not!africa that are a delicious shade of brown.

"Not complete trap options" is a start, just not sure what to pick for a Steelfist Commando, especially if I'm strapped for skill ranks.

why cant elves stop fucking humans

Does that mean it's 60% of a half-elf?

No, because humans are part smug too. 60% is the bare minimum.

Yeah, but the half-elf will be the shade of the human. Drow only break the rule because their color is residual Rovagug radiation cursing them, and even their mixed offspring share in the Rovagug Love.

They're just so cute and eager with their bonus feats, flexible ability bonus, and free skill points. They're the perfect, versatile slut race

Something something muh fiery passions, it is true that a few of our more aged women might get bored and take on a human for fourty years or so.

In reality, it's human sluts that can't keep away from elves, prim, proper, with a hint of femininity in their facial features and eyes, but with the knowledge of hundreds of years of sexual conquest, it gets them riled up and they can't not want a proper elven fucking. We amuse ourselves with them for a night or two, then go back about our business once the humans can't move, because there are arcane studies and ancient world trees that need tending to.

Where are all the elves in Golarion? Kyonin? For being a core race, there doesn't seem to be many of them in the cities, maybe 1 per 1000 others.

If you're unarmed then Dragon Style is what you're looking for. If you want a combat maneuver then most of the specific maneuver styles aren't traps. Wolf for trip, kitsune for dirty trick, krakken for grappling. Tiger style is good if you're looking for pseudo-pounce.

A bunch of the PoW discipline style feat trees are really good. Look into the ones for disciplines you have access to.

Kyonin, the woods in northwest Varisia, all along not!Africa, there are also populations of elves near breaches to the darklands to keep drow inside. In large cities perhaps it's 1 per 1000 humans but innawoods they're quite populace.

Several tribes in the Mwangi Expanse, Forlorn in most major cities, random bumpkins in most forests, Drow in the land down under, snowy white skinned qt elves in the Crown of the World region, Mordant Spire elves patrolling the ruins of Azlant, and more! There's even a planet filled with elves!

Anyone who plays a drow on a game set on the surface of golarion is a mary sue. Prove me wrong.

There's also a nation of Lawful Good Honorable Samurai elves in Tian-Xia called Jinin.

They are, moreover, Drow are supposed to be a secret to the general public.

You don't know what a Mary Sue is so I can safely call you a retard.

JININ SHIT, REMOVE ELF, -2343 IC WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

The delicious Triple Alliance of Jinin, Shokuro, and Amanandar can defeat all comers. Goblinoids need to go and stay go

do fat elves exist?

Dynasty Warriors campaign when?

Only amongst the Drow, where such Evil acts as gluttony are permitted, or amongst Forlorn, driven to madness by the humans and halflings around them.

They can, but elves don't desire food as other races might, generally they might desire excesses of drink, of sex, of power and spiral down to the dark embrace

I've done a terrible thing /pfg/

I was at the bookstore, checking out some other games, when a small group came in to look at the 5e section. They asked me about systems, said they were all into 5e but interested in other systems. Told them I was just browsing, mostly play PF.

They asked more about PF, about classes and concepts. I said that it was higher power to a silly degree, just look at the numbers in the Bestiary, can be a headache to DM at times. Warned them of the martial-caster gap. Warned them about trap options. Warned them about the terrible Paizo community.

They said they're going to get into PF, so many options to try. At least I talked them into using the SRD instead of the books.

>tfw griffons are native in the forests to the east of the Molthuni capital
We /griffon riders/ now, lads!

You stupid fuck, you could've saved them! You should've told them the truth!

Sounds like you did exactly what you were supposed to do. You warned them about the pitfalls of the system while also explaining why you enjoy it, and they decided that's something they'd like to try. It's not like you told them that it's a flawless system, and it's not like you badmouthed any other system at the same time, but there's a reason why this game is as popular as it is, and it's for its strengths, not in spite of its weaknesses.

Go get 'em.

>not even wearing pants
That's gonna chafe.

You're a damn liar too. You people need to quit breeding PF into their young, impressionable minds.

So! Did you have a nice Christmas and/or weekend, /pfg/? Do anything particularly fun, game-related or otherwise?

They never said how they were gonna ride the griffins.

I know, I could have said worse about the system, but once they opened a book and two of them saw there was an archetype for EXACTLY a concept one wanted to play and couldn't in 5e... I think it was over.

Yeah, and I hope they have fun, seemed like a group more interested in more gonzo games anyway.

You can't be this lewd, it's not even 6pm yet.

...tell me more.

We got three new players but I lost my phone and can't get on skype to greet them.

I bet it was a stupid concept, user. You could've saved them, and you blew it.

Archaeologist Bard, and I know I could have done more. I know I did a terrible thing. But it felt good to corrupt them

It's 6pm somewhere.

What would you like to know?

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO RIDE THE GRIFFINS?

With their saddles.

Never heard of riding bareback?

Unforgivable

Does anything break if a player is allowed to:
>Take the Familiar Bond feat, or an equivilent, but make it apply to an existing animal companion instead of gaining a familiar
>essentially, take the better scaling for natural armor, gain Speak with Master, gain the scaling Int, that jazz
>Have a different feat or ability which bumps the animal companions HD scaling up, locking leadership out, to compensate for scaling so poorly outside of certain minmaxed picks

What's the cutest deity to worship amongst the gods of Golarion?

Shelyn, some might argue Arshea, but I would argue that creating homosexual orgies in heaven is just going to give everyone aids

I'm like 40% sure that aids can't exist on those planes.

I thought they were bisex orgies