BTC maximalists are getting butthurt at all the newcomers who don't give a shit about their coin. muh satoshis

BTC maximalists are getting butthurt at all the newcomers who don't give a shit about their coin. muh satoshis

Normie's only care about fiat. As they should, all these oldfags pit all their gainz into BTC so it must succeed or they will I cur huge losses. I remember when BCH was rising against BTC massively and half off the board was losing their shit about it.

Hmmm so ltc to the moon?
Ltc trading pairs when

What I find hilarious are the faggots who insist on measuring absolutely everything in sats, disregarding any amazing 10000% gains in USD, because it "barely moved at all in sats," but then turn around and scream for joy because bubblecoin rose 2% in USD. They lack self-awareness. They're the normies now.

>disregarding any amazing 10000% gains in USD, because it "barely moved at all in sats,"

that amazing gain is calculated with sats and then converted to usd, mongo

they are not independent

deluded

what is ETH

For something to gain in USD but drop in sats it would have to moon while btc is dipping. Tell me when that has ever happened you double nigger.

When a coin moons in satoshi it moons in USD
When a coin moons in USD it does not necessarily moon in satoshi

Therefore, it is logical to try and maximize satoshi and not USD. I pity the brainlet who does not understand this

>When a coin moons in USD it does not necessarily moon in satoshi
if the coin is mooning in USD then it is keeping up with satoshi price. a more valuable BTC means 1500 sats is worth more. so if the coin is able to maintain 1500 sats even when BTC rises, then you're getting all the gains of BTC while holding that coin.

Wtf are you talking you stupid nigger?!
If ETH and BTC both fall but BTC falls more then ETH decreases in USD and increases in BTC.

>Water is wet

Another example:

ETH goes sideways in USD value and BTC falls => ETH is worth more Satoshis

Crypto currency pairs like BTC/ETH are just comparisons of their fiat value.

Reading is hard huh

the infamous Veeky Forums logic

who cares how much satoshis i have tho? your shitcoin wont survive the coming years anyway safer to keep it in alts which actually have a use case and aremt 100% overvalued

I am specifically talking about alts that you can trade directly in fiat pairs. They are plentiful, and there are exchanges to do this on. You would know this, if you weren't a retarded normiecoiner.

>open blockfolio
>Fiat +1000%
>BTC -50%
>A profit is a profit h-hehe
>All these losers measuring in btc instead of fiat dont understand
t. Everyone in this thread

you cant make this shit up

Your argument is bullshit. BTC will slow down the bigger it gets. Comparing to it is bs, especially in bear markets. You fags will go down with this ship when everything crashes but you're still holding because "muh Sat value is solid and stable". kek

good picture it actually shows who bitcoin core actually are

if you are a bitcoin maximalist you are the cancer of crypto worse than a stinky linky

Nice strawman retard

>begins measuring in BTC
>Fiat -3%
>BTC +50%
>I'm gonna make it hurrrr
>cashes out
>w-where my moneeeeeee reeeeeee

>Having to make up stories to fit your argument
Loving
Every
Laugh

we run crypto you fagot. you think normies give 2 shits about XVG or idk maybe FUN? See the world through a normies eyes for once you autist. And dont fucking mention ETH, we have Vitalik in our pocket

Praise Yahweh!

Evaluating your alts to BTC makes no sense longterm. Either they outperform so BTC can fuck off or they underperform so you switch to BTC, forget about alts and forget about stupid evaluations.

>buy 1btc worth of shitcoin
>now worth 0.5btc
>hey guys check my sweet gains

This is you retards when you brag about muh USD shitcoin gains. It's nothing more than a crutch to mask your dismal trading performance

>tries cashing out btc
>fee is 2000$
cant make this shit up

this
>forget about alts
if you are in for mad gains, most of you are brainlets and holding core is a better strategy for you

>wants to cash out
>converts to ETH
>loses Satoshis
>holds till Sat value goes up
>loses even more USD

kek this
trips of stupidity

>normies come in and pump bitcoin
>gets too big for it's own good
>normies start diversifying in alts
>bitcoin maximalists are afraid.jpg
>normies don't give a shit about satoshi value of their alts, they just care about USD
>BTC maximalists start this "educational campaign" because they know their shitcoin will collapse soon
>BTC maximalists get BTFO in a few months when exchanges and more fiat-crypto pairs and BTC loses it's forced "usefulness"

Seriously, am I the only one that noticed the shitload of threads about "you're losing muh satoshi value" lately? This is a fucking paid campaign by BTC corecucks, I guarantee it.

Relative BTC gains get weaker and weaker. LTC, IOT, ETH will overtake BTC next year in relative gains. Even NEO will.

>doesnt know about eth-fiat pairs
>thinks someone cares about satoshis
are you core cucks that delusional?

look around you how the climate is changing biz used to be btc friendly now you guys are more hated than linkies

>when you realize you have been lossing money by holding shitcoins instead of BTC

kys cashie
>implying buttcoins isnt goint to 50K Q1 2018
you folks never learn

Normie detected.

Did you know that XRP outperformed every single coin this year in USD value, including btc? I bet you didn't.

>XRP
that was a must have in my portfolio. We desert people help each other out
Gentiles BTFOd again

Satoshis only matter if you're day/swing trading.

Yea just like the latest moon yesterday... oh wait... it failed to break 18K AGAIN. Enjoy your futures cuckboi.

because it's a much better coin than all those scam-coins, this should be at 5 already

WOW WOW FRIENDLY FIRE

I'm 99% in alts

XRP grew more than 12,000% this year. How much did normiecoin grow this year? What's that? 1800%?

As I've demonstrated, there are coins where it's actually pointless to measure in sats because you'll make more money just investing in those coins than leaving your money in normiecoin.

The past doesn't predict the future.

>implying futures won't hold it down

>implying we dont have a foothold in futures by arbitrage and also have x10 short positions ready incase everything crashes
>you thought you could get rid of the globalist jew
join and hold core and leave the sea of shitcoins. Lightning will be rolled out soon(never) and remember with jews you always win
XRP is a solid project and not a threat to my clan

This post is a joke.... right? No one can be this retarded....????

Isn't ETH-pairs almost always ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution?

biz doesnt have the volume to do shit except pump obscure ECR20 tokens on Binance. Core has a strong foothold on normie avenues

The future is already set. 21 million coins vs shitcoins.

>holding bitcoin segwit in the current year
Absolutely full retard. Nobody uses Bitcoin for transactions due to absurdly high fees. DNMs are abandoning Bitcoin and are opting for Monero instead. Institutional investors are opting for Bitcoin Cash instead of Bitcoin since the former can actually be used a decentralized p2p currency. A feeless crypto like RaiBlocks or very low fee crypto will be used for small daily transactions (like buying coffee)
>lightning network will fix this!
The (((Lightning Network))) is a solution offered by (((Blockstream))). They created the problem in the first place by not increasing the block size limit and are now offering the (((solution))) in the form of the LN. LN will further centralize the Bitcoin network. Opening and closing a lightning channel will cost you an arm and a leg, therefore only large entities (i.e. banks) will be the only ones running lightning channels.
>b-but store of value
Newbois can fuck off right off. It's a cryptoCURRENCY not fucking digital gold.