Mfw I know people are starting to worry about being left behind

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aeternity
github.com/aeternity/aepp-components
github.com/aeternity/aepp-voting
github.com/aeternity/conversational-machine
github.com/aeternity/protocol/blob/master/oracles/oracles.md
reddit.com/r/Aeternity/comments/7g32db/ama_session_with_sascha_hanse_æternitys_lead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T,rather stinky linky

The fear is justified.

t. stinky rich linkie (in 2018)

You know it to be true. Check em.

If you like oracles, Aeternity is a better coin and it isn't just a TOKEN like LINK is. It is its own blockchain.

Also it doesn't have only 2 people like LINK does, it has more than 10x the amount of people working on it with 21-24 people maybe more.

Also it's not like LINK where the Github is only updated once a year, it's updated daily: github.com/aeternity

So you can see progress being done daily

>muh aeternity
not even worth FUDing, bro.

Problem is you are constrained to using their blockchain. ChainLink is plug and play decentralized oracles for everything.

Just let idiots to buy that aeternity shitcoin

Yeah, might be good, if anyone uses that blockchain. Link is blockchain agnostic.
Prob gonna have adaptors for AE one day (if anyone decides to use it (over every other fuckin blockchain.))

>THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL

digits confirm

I just wish I had more money to put into this :(

kek, have you read the 20lines long reference to oracles on their whitepaper?

can u please put the word LINK somewhere in the post title my filter wont catch it otherwise
thanks

Didn't they have 2 ctos leave in like a month? And isn't it chinese? American blockchain companies have much better track records.

Cant be that good if they arent using a private repo.
Run-of-the-fucking-mill.

>ChainLink is plug and play decentralized oracles for everything
How? You're stuck to using the Ethereum blockchain where LINK is stored.

Like I said Aeternity is its own blockchain so it can actually host its own oracle coin like Chainlink. It can even have a Cryptokitties like Ethereum does, there are already some ~10 beta aepps out there made using Aeternity coins:

aepps.com

I'll remember to put in 'rent free' next time. Add that to your list.

Brainlet alert

That's just how you will pay me mate. I can wait.

Check what? Ur mom?
Nice script, faggit

You think Bitcoin is a private repo? Or Ethereum has a private repo?

Brainlets please.

2 CTOs leave in a year. Probably not getting paid enough, but that means the money is being handled responsively. My company I'm working for had like 20 people leave every year, it only has around 100 people and those people get replaced. One person isn't a dealbreaker.

Also it's an entirely European team

Script? You overestimate me

the token runs on the ETH network (erc20 token) but the network canw ork with any smart-contract blockchain

LINK is just an utility token to pay node operators

dunno why I try to elighten you though

We are faggot, not cool at all, so much FUD and bullshit lies from anons. Makes it hard to want to even bother anymore

That sounds expensive. I just did a few ETH transactions a few days ago and it cost more than 0.001 for the GAS fees. Relatively cheaper than Bitcoin in USD value, but still expensive in ETH coin value (0.001 is a lot)

Especially tokens, using tokens takes up more gas than just using ETH. So Chainlink sounds like an expensive coin to use if you wanted to use it.

Chainlink also has more competitors than just Aeternity as there are other oracle coins out there.

But I'm just saying, since Chainlink doesn't own its own blockchain, its limited in what it can do. You can hypothetically recreate Chainlink in its entirety in Aeternity blockchain and create other aepps that run off it too.

One of the goals is to be able to run video games off of Aeternity without lag. That sounds ambitious, idk if they can pull it off but that's blockchain 3.0 for you.

Reminder to buy on the FUD, sell on the FOMO.

You fags are starting to get worse than the Bancor retards. Make a general and stay in there.

But like I said, my main point in why Aeternity is a better alternative than chainlink is you can actually see progress being done on their Github. Chainlink has 2 people working on it, AE has 20+.

Look at the documentation written for AE:
>github.com/aeternity/aepp-components
>github.com/aeternity/aepp-voting
>github.com/aeternity/conversational-machine

20 lines of what an Oracle is? Kek. Try 4+ pages: github.com/aeternity/protocol/blob/master/oracles/oracles.md

I mean they are very extensive with what they do, you can FUD aeternity if you want, but you can't deny that work is being done.

You can't say the same about Chainlink. You can FOMO it, but you can't say any work is being done on Chainlink.

You sound extremely retarded. I hope for your sake you're not actually invested in aeternity.

Quality > quantity

Old news bro. They did an AMA on the new Aeternity CTO recently: reddit.com/r/Aeternity/comments/7g32db/ama_session_with_sascha_hanse_æternitys_lead/

Anyway I g2g, freaking have a meeting I had to attend 4 minutes ago

Yes dude I'm a retard because I didn't put money into a coin that has 2 people working on it and hasn't had any progress in months.

Yes I am a retard. Fuck off.

>being this retarded

>I didn't put money into a coin that has 2 people working on it
No you put money in a coin which had 2 people leave

You cant say any work isn't being done on chainlink. If after seeing all the advisors they have, the businesses they are working with etc, you still think they arent working, you deserve to be poor.
Go on, invest in AE. It is a 'sound' investment. Maybe it will crack top 30 on CMC one day.
If I wanted sound i'd be buying AAPL right now. The great great grandkids may not have to wagecuck.

TFW you sell high and buy back in low 5k linkies richer

This will not work forever.

Probably wont do it again. It was an impulse. I normally just buy and HODL but the opportunity was there so i took it and got lucky riding the pump :)

Yeah you are. Just because they haven't released anything to the public yet doesn't mean a project with billion dollar organizations involved just stopped. Instead of inferring what's happening from the actions of the businesses involved in chainlink, you're investing in aeternities fancy and probably baseless promises.

even if you should miss the very start of the moonmission. What's better? +x% accumulated linkies bought back in at a slightly higher price, or your base amount of linkis with a slightly lower price? DID YOU BRAINLETS EVEN DO THE MAAAATHS?

I think its getting ready to pump again. Kinda interesting this keep happening more frequently. I think people are shaking weak hands right now.

He's right, though. The dependence on the ETH network is the biggest limitation to ChainLink imo. It should be independent of any other blockchains. What if Vitalik gets crazy and messes something up? Or the fees could get bigger, making quick microtransactions of node information unnecessarily expensive (a few cents a request + a dollar in fees, just as an example). Not to mention the instability of the ETH blockchain, allowing some cryptocats to clog the whole network, making ChainLink effectively useless if used in real world scenarios, where speed is an absolute necessity. That is actually a good argument and one of the very few legitimate FUD points.

I see what you're saying and share some of the same concerns, but casper and sharding should be out by then as far as scalability is concerned. As for LINK having it's own blockchain, it's not necessary.

Just did the math. If Link hits $.50, it will hit the break point for my sales and buys to where the 25000 at $.25 buy in will be worth more than 20000 at $.19

okay, now repeat the accomulation a bunch of times. say base amount x 1.2 x 1.2 x ...

Long term it may not be a good idea but just this one time worked out for me.

let's just say I have a buddy that makes sure linkies aren't going anywhere for the time being...

Can you make him drop it back down some? Id like to buy more :)

I have a 24667 link order waiting at 1600sats so let roll!!