>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

have you ever tried to make a shitty setting a better place? How did it go?

Hey Digger, I have an OC Gashat I'm willing to share with you if you're having trouble thinking up stuff for the jump?

It's based on fishing games.

!!!! I love that picture!!!

Twilight
I think I did a good job

With 2016 nearly done, what if we did some end-of-the-year jumpchain awards? Stuff like, best jumpmaker, best new jumpmaker, best jump, etc.

There's no way it could end well, but what if?

The jump says it can lay waste to entire fleets, I guess that wasn't an exaggeration.

Come on, that's low-hanging fruit. Everyone makes Twilight a better place.

Why bother?
Worm would just win everything because you want to get in his pants.

I'll save us some flamewars and just accept all the awards.

Especially that award for "most generous."

>Everyone makes Twilight a better place.
I took the drawback that makes you plotbound, but I didn't mind because I also took the drawback that makes you go into fanmode.

tainted

I tried my best in Evangelion, and I think I succeeded. I was Shinji's older brother (thanks to that one drawback) and was very protective of him as a result. I provided plenty of support and help, and he improved greatly, both as a pilot and as someone who interacted with others. I tried helping with Rei as well, but Shinji surprisingly had that covered. Asuka was a much tougher nut, and we butted heads a lot, but ultimately we got along after a yelling fit between the two of us while trapped in Leliel. Erm, to explain, I threw Shinji out of the way and Asuka wasn't able to get away in time, leaving us both trapped. We ended up talking to each other, with Leliel showing us both our darker issues.

Of course, because her issues had been confronted, Arael's attack was fought off, and Armisael was taken down by all of us. Final battle was me and Asuka vs the MP Evas while Shinji chased after Rei and Gendo. After that, everyone got to live normal, happy lives. I even saved Kaji! So he was able to expose SEELE and Gendo.

Worm wins
But who wins Worm's worm?

I'll throw my hat in the ring for best husbando.

I'm..interested, though I have a number of Gashats already in store.

I nominate myself for the title of Best Procrastinator.

I nominate myself for best cat, challenging Konata's record purely for the last minute plot twist because whoever wrote this season of /jc/ ran out of ideas.

Best divel.

And what's this about best new jumpmaker?

But who wins best dog?

stupid_dog, obviously.

I nominate myself for Jesus Christ come again.

>Divel
HOW DARE YOU SIR?! Nah, I kid.

Well, we've had a few new jumpmakers this year, like Skull Slime and...actually, now that I think about it, didn't you start this year as well? You both have made some pretty good jumps. I need Hearts of Iron, Cenanon, that capstone item for the Commies is just what I need to pull off Eggman level shenanigans in the wake of Classic Sonic being made.

Eh, you can have it if you want it.

Best Baka

>spoiler
Pffft. I've got a completed Wing Commander jump outline that I've been looking at for nearly two years.

Just wondering, I know you'll probably be as wasted as I'll be come New Year's Eve but what's the status of DDS part 2? Need any help coming up with anything else?

>didn't you start this year as well?

Yeah, just this last summer. I... did not enter the thread well. Caused a shitstorm with my very first claim.

hey digger if I make core metals out of animals that already have core metals will they have the same powers as the originals?

I nominate myself for Biggest Dissappointment for my procrastination and failure on every project I attempt.

Is there any perk that makes so that if I travel to the past, there is no past version of myself?

Most dubiously notable

Nominate me as the fuzziest moth -v-

But we already had our season finale on Christmas Eve, Heavens. Unless...was this part of your plan as well, HeavensAnon?!

>Wing Commander
Oh really now? Interesting, interesting...

I just got Drop In done. I'm pretty far behind schedule, to be honest. Part of it is not having the time to work on it and the other is not having the motivation or energy when I do. I'll try to work on it soon, though. Here's hoping that Nocturne, Soul Nomad, and the other claims I have will be easier to work with. I think I should be good with ideas for now, but we'll see. Writer's block is a bitch.

Don't worry about it, man. Just try and improve for the future, we've all had those moments. You do good work, Cenanon.

Who's your most lewd companion jumpers?

What awful taste you have.

After watching the video, I'm guessing its incredible toughness comes from the dense interwoven layers of bullshitium and plotanium armor, the most valuable materials in the multiverse.

I nominate myself for all categories, including least likely to win an award!

go and stay go

Never.

obvious bait is obvious

Allow me to answer that with this: Right now I am a one-woman... thing. I've got my wife, and despite the thousands upon thousands of years we've been together and experimentation that's been quite alright.

In the process I have been blue-balling a good 60 - 70% of my companion retinue, many of whom still to this day want in my pants and to do things to me that would make Slaanesh blush.

The question has been posed to me before, and I've answered with: if I ever open the floodgates of a Harem Jumper route, I will not survive it. My Espeon has already promised to String Magic me to the wall and unload all of that tension. If I multiply that by how many Companions there are involved, that is Chain End. Bad End. No bueno.

To answer your question directly: I dunno.

eh?

You know how I said I was working on an Amazons jump? I still am, but Heavens releasing the Kabuto jump motivated me to work more.

Man-Made Monsters (-600, discount for Nozama Scientist) Well, this is certainly interesting. You now know the process behind making the monsters that this jump revolves around. It will take time, and you will need a lot of resources, but you can do it. You can bring more of these people-eating creatures into the world. With this you also gain insight into how to create the drugs that suppress the Amazons’ hunger for human flesh, if only for just two years. If you want to, you can turn yourself into an Amazon through an injection of Amazon cells like Jin did as well. You even know how to make the special chemical pesticide that Nozama Pharmacy used in Operation Tlaloc to kill off most of the remaining Amazons. It will definitely work on any Amazons you create. However, perhaps you can change that? With enough genetics knowledge from your previous adventures, you might be able to change the Amazons’ fate so that they don’t desire to feast on human flesh. Then maybe coexistence with humans wouldn’t be impossible...

I'm having trouble filling out perk trees and items in general aside from the Amazons Driver.

1. Obvious lewd is discouraged here are usually
2. I'm kind of famous for poor taste in lewd

In situations like that I typically extrapolate from an event or situation in the show. Does the villain have an army of intelligent fish? How did he go about doing that? What would a perk for doing that be? Stuff like that.

>More mad science
Excellent!

>Perk for making Amazons
EVEN BETTER! Good thing I have that unlimited meat supply from Carnivores...

Lewd is a problem if it overwhelms the thread. Lewd powerlevels in terms of character people want to write is actually useful for determining actions and relations.

Lewd is a very slippery slope.

..............................................................Lewyn.

>50890097

>unlimited meat supply
>not just making it so that Amazons don't need to eat at all, or even feel the desire to.

Any suggestions?

Speaking of tam tam how bad an idea would it be to waifu Amaterasu with a blue feather and then try and get the rest of the tamomos hitched to your third circle souls? Given what Tamomo no mae is supposed to be this would be some next level waifuing. I certainly don't plan on trying this, but it would be something to consider for the fluffy tail enthusiast out there.

what They said
there's a perk for that in carnivores

Into your pants.

Tera is being stupid and I know you haven't been here long, but people don't normally mind talking about romance stuff with companions. This thread used to be full of it involving pokemon for fuck's sake.

Whoops meant to quote

>waifu
>amaterasu
>also waifu tamamo
Good luck with that. Don't get castrated.

True, it was mostly a joke.

Besides,

>not having a literally divine harem that comprises the female half of your pantheon of companions

Reminder that Soren is best Fire Emblem boy.

Tamamo a shit as always.

Nero.

Theyre literally the same person though. In the same ways your component souls are you. So it wouldnt be polygamy. It would just be layered waifuing.

I mean...I would do that, but I'm not sure I have enough genetic knowledge for that? I've mostly been a tech jumper so far, though I plan on grabbing magic soon. Hmm...I could always grab that Medical/Biological power from Worm, though that's a pretty dangerous jump.

So on the topic of ~*~romance~*

What drew your romantic entanglements to you? What traits do they like in you?

pic related, my next husband when I go to the Fire Emblem Elibe jump.

Tamamo hates Amaterasu. She could probably get into polygamy if you can convince her you won't abandon her because of it or if it will save your life.

Weird way to spell Nero.

I don't really care either way if you hate Nero. That's really outside of the scope.

Cocaine.

Like I won't argue you over this. It's just you're wrong.

Oh, and yeah, I have a few. Like for Amazons, having a perk for being immune to the Anti-Amazon gas (like the Wasp Amazon), and one for having a hive mind (like the Ant Queen). Also, a drawback for Amazon cells, if you have them, degenerating your body like Jin.

There have been years of arguments over why I'm not.

>What traits do they like in you?
Oh, you know, the mind break.

Well fuck. My Fate fu fails me again. I had no idea they hated each other. Either way I wasn't going to do that. Tb h I was just thinking of it since it's the only way I could think of to get these kind of waifu layers without making them up as total ocs.

Always found it funny hat you're basically this jealous, broken ex.

Sayaka has the most beauty perks and had Lust as Word in In Nomine, I guess.

>Grimmoire from RWBY jump
>Description mentions that it appears to be made of Beowulf hide
>One of the important features of Grimm is that their bodies dissolve shortly after death
>The skin the book is made out of is still alive
I mean, the description also mentions that the book "promises not to whisper at night," but viewing it this way makes it come across as a little creepier.

No real reason for this post. The realization just occurred to me today, and I felt like sharing.

>jealous
Not really a good term for it. Jilted would be a better one.

Amaterasu considers Tamamo as being adorable. Tamamo reacts like a five year old being told she's adorable, stomping her feet and saying she's not and she's a totally mature and powerful goddess.

Roboanon for "unremarkable named jump maker" and "fattest images jumps" as most exceed 8mb.

Actually thats super cute. You're making me want to get into fate properly instead of wiki diving and being a filthy secondary.

Wasn't Titanfall like 29mb when it was released initially

Go for it. Don't forget to peek on Tamamo so you understand why she's shit on.

I believe Terminator or SupCom was that size once.

Roboanon didn't make Titanfall.

I think that's the point he was making. That someone else might have made a fatter jump once.

Can you outrun the flash from arrow with hyper clock up?

At least 2 of stupid_dog's jumps are >20MB.

Depends on the continuity.

You could meme on him so hard that he would never get his confidence back for the rest of his life. You could be comparible to comics flash at his most bullshit.

Depends on if it's for charity.

That's summed up my time in Creation so far.

I started out low-key, posing as the Tony Stark of House Mnemon. I played the part of being this ditzy dillentte to cover up my intense research into Essence patterns and web of conspiracies. With a little help from the Gold Faction, I used a portal network to rescue and train newly exalted Solars in a hidden valley somewhere-all the while tampering with their re-education to be both informative and paint the Primordial War and First Age in the most immoral, unflattering light possible. I also covertly infiltrated the Guild in order to use its' resources for charity, made a contract with Gaia to develop a moss that could heal Shadowlands by growing over them, cured the Great Curse by perfecting Sun-flavored coffee, told a certain anarchic Infernal Senator about her destiny to gain her help in arranging "accidents" to tear apart the most wastefully decadent Houses and built a wall around Creation paid for with Raksha tears. The last thing I did in that jump was explain to Mnemon the reason she couldn't access the Imperial Manse was, as she'd suspected, because her motivations were insufficiently pure-and upon entering said Manse, freed the Roseblack from the Ebon Dragon's influence, paving the way for both a reunified Realm and an eventually stable handover of power to minimise casualties in the transition.

My next trip saw me bound, crippled and cast down into the depths of Malfeas for my...philosophical disagreements with the Sun. It took me an entire month to wriggle out into the Wyld. All the while, I went about giving the Yozis therapy and promising them a way out by explaining Christmas as an analogy for my plan, both of which confused most of them. A lot. I gave a lot of soulfire massages while trying to keep things professional. It...became pretty futile after I emotionally blackmailed the Sun to complete my transformation into a Primordial-Devil-Tiger hybrid.

(Cont'd)

Arrowverse

In short, everything was surprisingly smooth sailing until my hands were taken off the tiller for ONE GODDAMN SECOND. The Fair Folk, terrified by what seed like the Primordial King's rebirth into an even stronger form catalysed by the genocide of the hannya, invaded. The Bronze Faction finally got sick of an invisible Fate anomaly screwing up their Astrology, and tried to seize back control of the Realm-which ended badly for them when most of the places they had to intervene in were mysteriously guarded by DB cohorts working together with Solars, and Mnemon used the Realm Defense Grid to fire a warning shot at the Raksha hordes. The Lion and the Bishop also put together their own plans to damn Creation-only to be mired in escaping fae, and then forced into retreat by a unified force of Solars.

Did I mention the Reclaimation almost happened? It...didn't go exactly as planned when yours truly leaked the Dragon's true goal. Even though his fellow conspirators turned on him he still briefly tasted freedom-right in front of the oncoming Solar tide, who proceeded to bind and mutilate him even harder than Adorjan was. That was an unfortunate turn of events and in no way part of my plan to counter his deception by playing the one move he would never think of: Sending a bunch of guys to rush in and start fighting.

And after all that, when I finally got back in town proper-we marched up to Yu-Shan, ignored the suddenly sycophantic divinities and proceeded to sue the shit out of Conky. Then the Surrender Oaths were rewritten to designate parole or exile rather than imprisonment, leaving most of the Yozis free to make a new life for themselves in the Wyld, or for the Renovation's leads the border of Creation.

(Cont'd)

So looking through my own image jump folder (which is basically all of them. I don't have a problem) The top 5 in size are:
Terminator 15.5mb
LLTQ 18.5mb
Lovecraft Jump 19.4mb
Generic Zombie 20.2mb
Supernatural 21.5mb

Course, these are the current versions. Someone else would have to look up the size of the older versions.

>tear apart the most wastefully decadent Houses
Did you invent a new Wood-aspect house to maintain parity?

>Comics Flash at his Most Bullshit
Yeah no.

I don't think Clock Up or Hyper Clock Up last very long from your point of view. Even if you can win a short race he beats you on long runs, being able to run around the world or empty a city as a bomb went off and all that.

You are severely underestimating hyper clock up. Its so fast you get places before you left. Flash is faster than instant but not by that much.

...what?
Roboanon's jumps are fairly large in file size.
Roboanon also basically never shows up unless he's building a jump or people have questions on them. Thus, he doesn't have a personality attached to him like say Worm or Heavens. I don't think he was even mentioned when people were listing off Jump makers a couple threads ago.

Nice image though.