I have heard a lot good things about wabi, but I'm getting nervous. Please shill me on this...

I have heard a lot good things about wabi, but I'm getting nervous. Please shill me on this, I understand that unlike many tokens, wabi has actually done years of work before publishing, so there must be something concrete.

nothing to shill you got fucked, good luck

i have nothing good to say about chinks or anything they have peddled. wabi should be a picture of a dog getting eaten that would be a more accurate representation of a Chinese crypto

shitcoin. cut my bags when it was x4 over ico price when they accidentally share an adress in Russia on their official Telegram. LOL. that was the sign for me. good luck with that.

>I understand

>wabi has actually done years of work before publishing, so there must be something concrete.

LMAO
They literally pulled this shitcoin out their ass at the last minute when they saw icos getting loads of dosh.
Their technology doesn't need these shitcoins to work. They're using this to get money for worthless tokens that have the dumbest utility ever. It's a loyalty system.

You got scammed.

I'm still quite good since I bought from ICO. Amount of fud is huge, but it's good thing if there is no fundamentals in that. I would hope people to attack the features, not just saying it's shitcoin.

Undervalued when compared to modum, but modum is still over valued.

Pmuch fuck it.

>features
What fucking features?
You get bits of wabi for buying random shit that you can trade for other stupid shit

Damn this is gonna shoot straight to the moon!

>got in from the ico
So stop shilling this poece of shit when the value keeps dropping
There's nothing to pump up the price for months
I wouldn't even buy this shit if it was at ico prices and it will dump to that range.

should i just sell and take the loss then
halp

Yeah this is gonna keep dumping. Pretty sure the ones who got in from iconare gonna dump their bags after grtting nervous from the lack of news and dwindling value
The team is only gonna announce what they're working towards for 2018 instead of any substantial news

This is all they have this month straight from their telegram

>There's nothing to pump up the price for months
That's where you're wrong, fagit. Team's gonna announce partnership on December 31. Check out the roadmap.

Possible partnership with the Alibaba group. One of their advisors is an executive in Aliexpress (subsidiary of Alibaba group).

Uh huh sure. He's been with them how long and there's still nada about anything?
Keep pinnig your hopes on a partnership that may never happen as the value goes down down down

sold with 5000 usd loss. thanks could of been worse!

>He's been with them how long and there's still nada about anything?
WaBi has literally just started trading TWO days ago.

Did you expect WaBi team to announce EVERY things they've got in 2-3 days after they're in the market?

That's not how you do business, you dumb fuck. You release news step by step, so that the price doesn't pump and dump.

>Keep pinnig your hopes on a partnership that may never happen as the value goes down down down
Eh I'm comfy here, already x4 from ICO price. I could sell WaBi now for a x4 profit, but I've decided to hold because there are good things to come.

Potential reward is bigger than the potential risk by holding my WaBi.

>I'm comfy here, already x4 from ICO price.
See these are the only kinds of faggots that shill this shit. Those who got in ICO.
They know damn well anyone that adopts this coin now is gonna bleed money.
They will dump on your ass as soon as it dips below 3x ico if there's no news.
They're gonna be fine but the ones that were fooled into this?

Don't buy this shitcoin

>these are the only kinds of faggots that shill this shit
Lmao you are one dense motherfucker, aren't you? I don't shill WaBi because it doesn't even need shillings. The team, the tech and the advisors speak for themselves. Besides, you dumb twats won't even understand my shill, so why should I bother shilling? I'm here to counter your stupid weak FUDs.

>They will dump on your ass as soon as it dips below 3x ico if there's no news
Keep dreaming, retard. Price has been stable at $1. Meaning most people are holding, only impatient cunts like you who are dumping and spreading FUD because you bought at $1.8 two days ago. Kek.

Next time don't buy coins at ATH, moron. That applies to any coins, not only WaBi.

>holding at $nice joke
This keeps crashing below your dollar
The only reason this is still keeps getting brought back up is because there's a faggot propping up the price by offering higher bid prices than the offer prices on binancr and etherdelta
You're not fooling anyone with this shit.

Ahahahaha I'm done 'arguing' with you fool.

Good luck with you pathetic FUDs. You're the one who's not fooling anyone with your weak ass 'arguments'.

>Don't buy this shitcoin
Kek your words mean nothing for those who have done research on WaBi.

>mean nothing for those who have done research on WaBi.
A token whose promary function is to act as a coupon. This is your coin that's going to moon 10x by EOY

10$ by eoy