Rocket Ship Logo on Coinbase

Found this rocket ship logo on Coinbase. Think its related to Stellar Lumens (XLM)?

assets.coinbase.com/deploys/2017-12-14-211320_e70b67ac812efe9d8717cdbefb4041ae87550c6b/38116c02bbf54193c8f8ce085bf939e2.png

true if big

>ITS ACTUALLY ON THE WEBSITE
$100 Lumens EOY GET IN HERE

I just came

No.

feels good knowing that I'm going to be a millionaire in a few weeks.

If it was, why not use their actual logo?

That being said stellar 4ever

interesting, nice find!!!

does the stellar logo vary? xlm seems to have more rounded fumes at its bottom

Holy shit, what?
If this is true I'm gonna be so filthy rich

Stellar recently messaged coinmarketcap on Twitter to change their name from "Stellar Lumens" to "Stellar", could be that a rebranding is on its way, I think that a Coinbase listing would be great for a rebranding, I mean that current rocket looks a bit childish desu

Coinbase have their own version of ETH logo on their website too

I don't think coinbase uses png images for their currencies. The symbol you see for a coinbase wallet is made from code.

This. That was my first thought when I saw that tweet by Stellar.

Oh, I see
Didn't know that

I guess Stellar 8ever then

This is old as shit. I've seen it since using Coinbase back in 2013. It's just a rocket that they have as a background image when you're buying coins. Fucking state of Veeky Forums

50k lumen strapped in and rdy. hell i already quit my job

Normiebase user here, this is nothing special.

Take a screenshot

KEK

OP here. I was wrong - this image already existed for different reasons. I will sepuku out of shame.

Pic related is what I'll be fucking if that's true

A real doll?

If you were being serious, just remember to hold your feels until you are able to fact check. Never jump into a coin based on spectacular "news", always think before you leap. I know the impulse to act is strong, but it will usually benefit you more than make you lose in the long term if you are able to control it. Not saying you have been doing that, just a general reminder

Jesus christ, the absolute state of biz itt

I feel ashamed for still posting on this pos board