GW! ITS TIME TO STOP!

who else is dreading the new meta, you know, the thousand sons now that they can take a fucking demon primarch and all have bolters that are S5 AP 3?

their terminators are as expensive as death wing for fuck sake but have astronomically better weapons.

to top this entire shit sandwich off your average thousand sons player will field anywhere fromm 4 to 6 psykers

If it happens it happens. I mean i have my army, most of the guys i know have theirs, and no one in my local meta plays Chaos. Furthermore i don't think anyone is the kind of guy who will drop tons of cash to play it just cause it's the latest power creep. I don't really care about tourney, and even if i did i have my own broken bullshit as well, so it all works out.

Meta has almost always been shit, it's the fluff that they're raping now. I'm sure once that's been run into the ground they'll find a new aspect to ruin.

I just want the Sons to be good for once in 40k.

I still remember how I wanted to see some plastic thousand sons when I was a kid, just starting 40K more than a decade and a half ago.

I'm just happy to know that they are finally coming. Good for Tzeenchian cronies. Don't really care if they are broken or not.

>Thousand Sons are considered a garbage release by most everyone
>Veeky Forums complains they're OP
Lol.

>Veeky Forums complains

user, whatever happens, fucks here will complain. Ironicalluy enough, those who complain are often the ones that play the least or don't even play at all.

I went to my GW recently to just buy a pot of paint. Store was empty, so I ended up chtting with the employee for quite a while, like a solid 30 mins. Fuck me it felt good to chat with someone who's actively enjoying the hobby and appreciating the recent efforts from the company. Made me realise how much Veeky Forums is populated by whiny bastards that just want to complain all the time.

And look at me, I'm complaining.

fuck ur meta a am playing for fun and polaying with people that play for fun not this try hard OP bullshit

It's really hard to say if it's bait or not.
TS are still overcosted, but it's nice they got some models and more fluffy rules.
I'd say they went from mediocre to decent with the rules, and don't require you to kitbash your terminators now.

TS are still terribly ineffcient on the tabletop.
Rubric Marines are overpriced and the only thing they do well is killing marines in the open.
Aspiring Sorcs are stupidly overpriced and fragile and lack the varsatility as they're forced to roll on Tzeentch.

Their focus on psykers does bot pay upp as tehy don't have 2+ psy teasts like Vanilla marines or charge generators like Eldar or Daemons, so their efficiency scaling is horribly bad.

Tzeetch is the strongest chaos faction atm, but thats about it.

Tzeentch daemons, not marines

Lol post this amazing TS list for us all to see then mate. I'm gonna laugh at you if it's just Magnus and 3 demon princes btw.

that's daemons you numskull

Oh, you're right- I always just think of chaos across god boundaries in my head as opposed to actual rulebook boundaries. I guess Im a wierdo for thinking of tzeentch marines and tzeentch demons as the same faction.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums so mean?
I said Tzeentch.
As in demons and TS.

I always run my demons and chaos marines together, same god ofc, running two gods together is wierd, I cant do it. Marines of different gods would work with nearly anyone else before eachother.

Im just a nerd and thinking of things through a fluff oriented lens

Aw who gives a SHIT about the meta?

Just collect pretty miniatures

play against pretty miniatures

I am utterly uncertain if you are trolling or stupid.
- TS are still overcosted garbage.
- TS terminators cost a fuckload for generic terminator stats in a meta that eats terminators by the truckload.
- Exalted Sorcerers cost nearly as much as some of the bigger special characters for the privilege of fusing Chaos Lord and Sorcerer.
- Tzaangors have no clear role; they are not as good (well, mediocre) as CSM nor as cheap as Cultists.
- Magnus is a psychic bomber FMC. He's nice, but for that cost you get a lot of other stuff that will probably work better.

I collect grey knights, I don't give a fuck about the meta. I tun up wreck fools then it's GG back home for more purity seals.

Fuck thousand suns, fuck traitor legions, fuck sisters and fuck any other release GKs will prevail

Oh look, Veeky Forums is freaking out over a new army despite it not being overpowered again.

user, I beat Thousand Sons with Sisters of Battle, while unintentionally playing with a 150 point handicap (as in he had 150 pts more than me). Not only did I beat them, I beat the handily; from turn 2, the outcome of the battle wasn't really in doubt. They aren't overpowered. In fact, I suspect they might actually be over-costed.

I play SoB and run like 15 psykers. I do not understand the bitching. Mind you it is in a Psykana Division

Otherwise 2-4 Psyker for random buffs or shriek.

Personally I think OP is full of shit

The rules and fluff is already fucked.

>Oh look, Veeky Forums is freaking out

No, one guy on Veeky Forums is freaking out, and the rest of Veeky Forums is telling him he's a moron.