CryptoBrdige (BCO)

>Don't like Coinbase using your valuable information?
>Don't like Kraken's terrible stability issues?
>Don't trust small exchanges like Yobit or Cryptopia but still want to trade small market cap gems?
If so, then WHY haven't you gotten into the Decentralised Exchange movement yet? DEXes are superior for so many reasons:
>Completely decentralised - no entity to oversee all operations
>Private key held by you, security is 100% in your hands
>Don't need to get verified or give away any personal information - in fact you don't even give an email, you just create a unique username and you're good to go!
>All currency traded is backed 100% by users' deposits. No fractional reserve trading, as it should be.
>Trading fees don't go to any kike corporation, 0.2% fees are transferred to those who choose to stake BridgeCoin, which currently is a reward for being an early adopter.
>This goes without saying, complete anonymity
And most importantly,
>Trading fees don't go to any kike corporation, 0.2% fees are transferred to those who choose to stake BridgeCoin, which currently is a reward for believing in the coin's future.

The CryptoBridge DEX is quite new and as of yet, has low volume, but is rapidly increasing. It's ranked 180 on CoinMarketCap. You can unironically gain early adopter status on this.
I would have been shilling this earlier but I needed to load up my bags. Waited for a dip but it never came. Don't make the same mistake. For real, user. This is the chance of a lifetime. Obviously DYOR before buying, but look: You've had Pajeet telling you to buy worthless shitcoins for too long. It's time you bought a coin that you can trust will do well.
t. Eurofriend

Pic related is the exchange. Wait till we have XMR on that bad boy. Then the real moon mission begins.

Holy shit no! Spelled CryptoBridge wrong in the title! Copped this as I clicked send AAAAHH I'M NOT PAJEET I SWEAR AAAAAAAHHHH

Fucking bump. C'mon biz don't be retarded for fucking ONCE

I like the idea of DEXs and I've invested in Blocknet and probably getting some bitshares soon too. What advantage does cryptobridge offer over the 2 I listed?

The only thing I'm worried about with these DEX is scalability. Bitshares is pretty fast so I think it will be able to handle some good volume. Idk how Blocknet will handle heavy volume. People hate etherdelta cuz it's slow and laggy and you have to wait to see if your order is confirmed or not and you can waste a lot of gas in the process too.

BCO actually works off the Bitshares blockchain so you have guaranteed reliability. Transactions are fast and easy, as are wallet transfers. Blocknet seems way overpriced imo, hence I'm in CryptoBridge instead

So why BCO over BTS?
Also the supply on blocknet is really low hence the higher price and if you stake the coin you earn a percentage of the trading fees.

Is there a private coin that belongs to the exchange, like with Kucoin, Coss, etc.? If so I have no interest in using it... I think Etherdelta is the only DEX who had the right idea so far.

Also can you trade tokens that aren't ETH tokens on this exchange?

cant wait till they streamline etherdelta

Oh yeah I know, I'm not a brainlet. Did the calculations of staking returns for Blocknet vs. CryptoBridge for equal exchange volumes and you're paying a big premium for Blocknet.

As for why BCO, it features the usage of a multi-signature federated gateway software used by a dozen trusted gateways. This operates on multiple continents, enabling trust-reduced issuing and withdrawing of the supported coins.

What volume did you use to calculate your earnings? I see cryptobridge has about $470k daily volume but can't find any figures on Blocknets volume.

I know blocknet has the new UI coming within a month or 2 and has a marketing firm starting a big marketing push which hopefully brings in volume.

blocknet and this shit are worlds apart, for starters the ui, the integration blocknet will have with ethfinex and 0rx and a world leading marketing firm working with them

Wait if decentralized exchanges exist why does shit like binance or bittrex exist? What's the downside of these?

Right now they aren't very user friendly and the UI's aren't as good as binance/bittrex.

srsly it's 2017 how can they not design something just steal it from dribble ffs.

Blocknet's new UI is set to release real soon. It takes time to code shit you realize right? Can't just steal shit from whatever the fuck dribble is.

What are the downsides. Is it slow?
How does CryptoBridge compare to other DEXes?

bump

Can't find anything necessarily bad on it. In fact the only downside imho is that the price has moved up fast enough in the last few days. Had to fomo buy it at $1 instead of 50c

And yeah from my experience, CryptoBridge >> EtherDelta. They haven't added ETH tokens yet I don't think though. Still early days and whatnot

Do you realise how easy UI design is?

It takes an adderall fuelled weekend to learn, you can even use AI color generators id you have absolutely no taste.

Hmm, if they add XMR I probably start using it as main exchange. I noticed they copied poloniex UI basically. Hard to get used to it again after all this time been on bittrex.

What are the staking rewards currently per BCO?

It looks like WinAmp

The reward per BCO depends on the number of people staking it. So far volume is $200k per year. Look at long term here

Looks interesting, i'm not trading alts at the moment but the decentralized exchange seduces me. Should i give it a try? I wanted to use bittrex in january.