Character Art Thread

Looking for any beautiful looking female human spellcaster that is actively casting something.
Will post some swords maiden that I have.

Is it okay if they are evil?

No problem. I taking what I can get.

I don't know about actively casting, but I might have a witch or two saved on my phone

thanks.

Ty.

Thanks.

I have this comic book page of an actively casting witch that I got from somewhere.

Is that Wanda? The Scarlet Witch?

Thanks, m8.

Ty

got some potato-tier internet out here, but nevertheless scouring my wizard folder for gems

Yeah, but I think it's some alternate universe version.

Here's a group shot of Witcher characters with an actively casting beautiful female spellcaster.

I like this.

Anyone else think that looks like Carmen Sandiego?

Perhaps.

It's great. I'm too tired to google it for sauce though.

That was my first thought too.

I might have a couple female human spellcasters around, I'll post what I can find.

Cool.

>all that armor then exposed flesh

might as well be in their underwear

Running out of active spellcasting ones.

You won't like classical era armor then.

Just about all I got, may be missing a couple.

Having unarmored thighs and upper arms is pretty realistic for infantry carrying a large shield.

Alright. I gotten enough image for the NPC Valkyries magic squad for my campaign. Thanks to all contributors.

Would anyone happen to have a modern day gentleman elf? Its for a shadowrun character. No augments at all, at least yet.

While we're on the topic of females, anybody got something similar to HoMM3 Nagas?

That is, females with snake bodies below the waist and 4 or 6 arms. Males work too.

If their human half is monstrous looking rather than conventionally pretty, even better.

I'm always looking for half-decent urban fantasy, anyone know what this is?

Yes that is Scarlet Witch.

It's a redesign of a page from an old Scarlet Witch comic from 1985.

This is unfortunately the closest I come to a gentleman elf.

Damn, that is flamboyantly gay.

I meant more dapper. Top hats and monocles and shit.

Looks like an upper-class male whore.

You might want to try searching for "marilith" instead of "naga". I've usually seen multi-armed snake women described as mariliths.

What about cute Nagas ?

Ah anyway, there you go

Okay, lets try something different. Does anyone have a picture of a shadowrun elf? and would it be possible to photoshop a top hat on that?

I swear to god, people like you are worse than Hitler, I know a DM like you refusing high heels, boobs plate and uncomplete armor set because "muh realism" while having absolutely no clue about historical reality.

If i couod make a request. Im looking for a woman in semi realistic heavy armour with a greatsword. The larger the better. Zweihander would be perfect. If we could find a few pictures of women such as this that dont look like back alley trollops, i would be eternally greatful.

>I am ironically too busy sucking cocks to know what Rome is
>The post

here anotehr one

No greatsword, but this is one of my best armored female pics. Even though you can't see any curves or skin, the armor still strikes me as having a sleek, feminine quality to it.

I don't suppose anyone has any art of a young, human traveller? Gender doesn't necessarily matter. It's for a character my PC's are going to end up meeting who admires them all and wants to join, despite his clear inability to do diddly squat.

I'll give you some non-fighter bumblehead

Thank you, kind sir. I'm especially looking for a mid-teen carrying a pack or something, but at this point, anything works. Thanks again