This is your BBEG's henchwoman from now on

This is your BBEG's henchwoman from now on.

How does this affect your game?

Other urls found in this thread:

donusem.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/d1b91-nubianqueen.png
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Incendiary rounds."

Huge win. Grace Jones is amazing.

> Non-descript black lady in a leotard

Uh...

Sniper rifle, I guess...

Cloth leotards do not provide good DR.

I didn't ask "how would you dispose of her?" you stupid munchkin, I asked "How does this affect your game?"

see

Explosive trap.

I did...

We're in the process of hunting the big bad down, and by extension his officers, so I'd probably just shoot her...

I would use a weapon that let's me attack from extreme range because she's wearing practically nothing, which means that there's either some kind of a catch or trick to her which is assuring her safety, or she is an idiot...

I choose to err on the side of caution...

Wait, you don't always make one of the inner ring that serves your BBEG or an eccentric mentor some flavor of bard based off the amazing Grace Jones?

The most important question is, when did 'Miss I Want To Kill All Life On Land' exactly get a surface-dwelling henchwoman?
Is the henchwoman aware of her boss's genocidal plan?
The BBEG is Merfolk, we are an aquatic party, we have barely left the water this entire time, why a henchwoman that can't survive, and can barely even function underwater?

It turns into session 17 of "who can seduce the BBEG's henchwoman before the other players do"

Wait a second.
Is the Henchwoman a mermaid?
donusem.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/d1b91-nubianqueen.png

Normally she's a PC

>Is the henchwoman aware of her boss's genocidal plan?

She didn't seem to be particularly aware of Christopher Walken's.

You do not seduce Grace Jones, user. She takes you if she wants you.

What the fuck am I now watching on Youtube?

...well, my BBEG would be extremely fucked, as it would be a huge downgrade from having a level 20 witch follower to get a monk-something henchwoman.
Most of his bang is done through powers of others, while he is mostly a mastermind.
He will have to rewrite a lot of his plans and combat protocols. He will have to hope he can manage to survive until then, probably needing a month to train her properly.
On the other hand, he would totally hit on her. He got a thing for whatever looks exotic enough.

Seeing as she's the only other human they've encountered for quite some time it's time to sit down and organise some kind of treaty, a temporary cease-fire at least. Failing that, we'll straight up abduct her.

The most important thing is that we take full biometric readings of her and biological samples. If she doesn't wish to come with us or something was to happen to her, we'll still have her genetic make-up for cloning and hybridising new crew members from.

However as the seemingly human hating aliens have a human in their employ, this gives us hope we can find a peaceful resolution to our conflict.

Sorry

Generous use of incendiary rounds

Our game is now a Kung Fu action movie.

"Grace Jones in her prime?! OH SHI--"

In games of magic she will be horribly underwhelming.

In games that are mundane she will be a menace if she can get close. If she can't she is easy prey.

And in either case, the bard is going to get reamed.

Well it just got a lot easier for the PCs. May Day can't pilot a 'Mech, and a Shad and a Wolverine against one human might be considered overkill.

But Grace Jones is already my BBEG's werelioness henchwoman.

I get to kill things that aren't people for a change.

Well seeing as I'm playing Mutants and Masterminds at the moment and our team has an armed robot scorpion specced like a Tachikoma, a flying speedster with a gun, a cloud of nanites in a trenchcoat, a woman who can appear from shadows and a Doctor Strange expy we're actually probably going to find it easier. I mean, she can't even throw cars.

>a cloud of nanites in a trenchcoat
Go back to dead, reaper.

It's the same question moron, she'd be the second tier villain of the campaign, their effect on the campaign essentially IS how easy they are to deal with.

Sorry I don't get the reference. If it helps it was previously in a rubber suit but it burst.

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reaper

Oh OK, haven't played any of those Overwatch/Battleborn character shooters. Sorry user, that one just went straight over my head.

it only solidifies the WE WUZ part of my comic campaign