I made it

Over the past 2 years I have put 400.000 EUR of my earnings into Bitcoin/Litecoin. No thanks to biz, I have finally made it. I won't share exactly how much I cashed out over the last week, but I'm financially independant for the next 20 years.

Also, give me a few new coins to put some spare change in.

Other urls found in this thread:

localmonero.co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

400.000? You measure Euros in units of 1/1000?

Thats 400k you retard.

I know, I'm just highlighting the retarded method of writing numbers employed by the continentals

Is this the new strategy to get good advice?

Congrats bro. That's quite the dream. I wish I had done something similar. I've been a biz lurker ever since the board was created but no coiners convinced me this was a scam.

What are you going to do when those 20 years are up tho user?

This includes money set aside for traditional stock trading, so hopefully once that 20 years is up, I'll be even richer. Biotech is a hell of a field.

How have you delt with the taxman?

Where I live (Scandinavia), cryptocurrency is not recognized as speculation.

>I know, I'm just highlighting the retarded method of writing numbers employed by the continentals
Yours is dumber

stop lying, faggot

EOS is one of the best picks of 2018

>I'm financially independant for the next 20 years.

assuming your costs of living dont go up and you dont try any business ventures in all that free time right? you can sit on a couch for 20 years with no one bothering you?

>burger education

commas before full stops lad. Commas for separating items in a list. I don't know but I bet your version was invented by the French being petty contrarians.

Share how much you got now or you're bluffing

HOW CAN I BECOME LIKE YOU, BIG GUY?

Good work OP - now go forth and multiply.

Thank fuck for Brexit. Those Eurocuck commas make me sick.

Buy coins that have been in the top 5 consistently for a long time and just hold and forget about it.

By following the same advice Veeky Forums has been saying for years now

BUY BITCOIN
HOLD

THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN

Yup.

i thought we have to pay tax on on crypto here? which scandi country you in?

Congrats my friend, i'm going to share with you one of my favourite things I've done in my life that I was able to do because of money.

Travel around the world:
-Tulum is a great place, go when the weather is good and its not too crowded with american tourists.
- Go to dubai, rent a car, go to the beach, go eat, go to the desert, the wadis.
-Paris in may/ early june is good. Spend some time there walk around, eat and watch some tennis games.

>biotech
My nigga

Denmark? Just wait for it soon bro.February we all getting pegged

>not cashing out through Monero

How would that work?

wrong. I live in norway and we have to tax both winnings and holdings of crypto..

Jeez, who's this grill?

localmonero.co

There, I just saved you 35% of your profit. No need to thank me.

My goal is to have 400k lol. Not put that into crypto.

kek

400,000 is not 400.

Are you guys all below average IQ?
What does notation matter? We're communicating the same thing.

it sets off my autism