Can someone redpill me on MyFaRoG?

Can someone redpill me on MyFaRoG?

Is it's survival system really that innovative, or is it just a pen-and-paper version of blanda-upp simulator 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

metalsucks.net/2015/04/16/varg-vikernes-wrote-an-rpg-book/
youtu.be/bGzWB7euw9k
metalsucks.net/2015/08/21/advanced-discrimination-dragons-critical-look-varg-vikernes-myfarog-rpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=F2PFkvy7d-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot the link: metalsucks.net/2015/04/16/varg-vikernes-wrote-an-rpg-book/

youtu.be/bGzWB7euw9k

>Rose pic
>Shill links
>MyFaRoG
>redpill me
This is the worst one yet

If you want pills try your local pharmacy.

If you need a system to waste year upon year of time with in prison along with a large heap of boring, banal and malicious stupidity, try Myfarog.

metalsucks.net/2015/08/21/advanced-discrimination-dragons-critical-look-varg-vikernes-myfarog-rpg/

>I posted it again!
remember to sage

How is this a critical look if they keep channeling reddit every other sentence and replace random words with "le nadzee!" ?

Fuck off, Varg. Go burn some more churches or something instead of shitposting here.

The whole thing is written in fucking Papyrus, your point is invalid.

I thought being triggered by a font was /g/'s job.

Changing up the OP image this week, I see.

It's a typeface, ya dip.

Fuck you now the song is stuck in my head!

Silly user. Ideas don't have merit on their own anymore. Moral absolutism is the way forward, so we have to judge the work of a person by their character.

>redpill
I could, once you stop bleating idiotic memes.

It's just another shitty fantasy heartbreaker.

The only reason anyone gives a shit is because someone semi famous wrote it.

Oh, look, it's this thread again.

Good thing I'm enjoying seeing this shitty excuse of an rpg being shot to smithereens by Veeky Forums.

It is a shitty D&D homebrew with Varg batshit political beliefs leaking through. It is good if you want to have some laughs at it expense, but miserable to actually play.

>Papyrus font
Into the fucking trash it goes.

>metal sucks

lol no thanks

Christian, you should really get another hobby. I know it's the holidays and you are probably lonely, but doing this twice a week isn't the answer. Try something new. Autoerotic Asphyxiation seems like it might be your jam.

Whoever keeps posting these threads please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

It's the guy who made the game, sadly enough.

>Varg posting Rose image
It would be so aww if it was true

>Papyrus

Nyeah-heh-heh!

Thank you sir

>Everyone I dont like is Varg

I love this new reddit meme!

who the heck is rose and how are they tied to varg and myvarg or whatever

is there some meme I missed? is varg the little girl now?

Rose is british female vlogger that used to be heavily waifu-ed on Veeky Forums (mostly /g/) and several other places some years ago

She has no association with varg, myfarog or even Veeky Forums at all, OP just used her pic to post the thread for no apparent reason

>Everyone I Don't Like is Reddit!
nice meme

Its some RPG system that seams to trigger some SJWs on Veeky Forums every time it is mentioned.

Are you this concern that you missed a meme?

user, you need to reevaluate your life.

Im not the one who started crying about Varg first, honey.

>hey fag, I see you're still spamming this thread every three days
>y-y-you must be a SJW!

Stop baiting about MyFaRoG

F-f-f-f-fine, don't hurt me, please.

>y-y-you must be a SJW!
>B-B-B-But you m-m-must be Varg!

TFW a crazy murderer who can't decide if he's a Satanist or a Pagan has more sense than 90% of Europeans

This is the reality we live in now.

I'd love a Dark Ages game about going raiding, raising children, planting crops, defending the hearth, etc.

But with a streamlined/abstract system. I can't stand rivet-counting.

I guess it is technically possible that twice each week, a completely different person makes the exact same thread.

Make up your setting (isn't that hard especially if you are mostly emulating something alreay existing) and use some universal system like RuneQuest6 at example then.

Who the fuck is Rose?

It's always the same question phrased slightly differently, so it's either a shitposter or Christian, and assuming it's him is funnier than just some random shitposter. Considering how triggered you get about this, it might actually be you this time.

>Rose
Who that girl?

>Considering how triggered you get about this, it might actually be you this time.
>Is triggered by a Myfarog Thread
>Projecting this hard

And this is why I think you are an SJW. You act like one.

read the fucking thread before asking. not that it has so many posts.

I want Christian to leave.

Why no one ever post a pdf of it? By what I saw, it was pretty awful, but why no one pot the pdf to see how it is really like?

>>tfw I would misgenerate mediterranean-nordic babies with Rose If given the chance.

I want neo atheists to go extinct and get replaced with the old school good atheists we had once.
The ones you could talk with.
None of us will get what we want it seems.

>Not getting the joke
Faggot.

Song?

I think that was a reference to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2PFkvy7d-g

Swimming modifier sound like a great idea.
On reflection, I would totally play a game where everyone is an olympic athlete from a tiny country, trying to bring glory to the motherland.
Anyone know of any good systems for athletic competition?

Ok

>He still don't get the joke

Try Yggdrasil, it's a good system

>n-uh, I-im not triggered!
>Y-you are, you s-sjw!

Go fap to Thor's mighty oak, you norsecuck.

Go to hell, Christian, and take your shitty heart-breaker system with you.

>innovative
bwahahaha

that said, where is the pdf?

it's just that everything gets subjected to culture wars

>>>/plebbit/

Quit bumping your faggot thread, Christian.
Fuck off back to spamming /pol/, you insane egomaniac.

no worries, gonna upload a pdf soon. like REAL SOON

no you

>no women want to be housewives any more
>because they aren't wives, they're nothing but sex objects
>every woman who doesn't want to be a housewife spends all their resources to be a better sex object
>there is no other element to their existence

Does he even go outside? Is he trapped in his own little world?

Well no, he didn't get out much. Dude went to prison for murder at age 20.

Honestly Varg just makes me laugh. My wife of 5 years is both horny as hell and super domestic despite being a tumblr tier feminist with tons of pronoun soup gender friends. She also runs a D&D game for her sisters and me.

But none of this is Veeky Forums related so instead I'm going to assume that OP is being sincere and recommend that he try some genuine European RPGs instead. Google The Dark Eye/ Das Schawrz Auge for an example that is or will soon be translated into English.

He's actually pretty on-point.

Our society is sick. I know a chubby 28 year old receptionist who keeps turning down decent looking guys with good jobs because she thinks she can do better. People decide they want children in their 40's after giving their best years to Corporate America and it's often too late by that point. Divorce rates are sky high and children only see their dads 4 days a month.

>>>/tumblr/

What did he mean by this?

No you!

Stop bumping your faggot thread, Christian.

This isn't /pol/, and your game sucks.
Hell, stay out of /pol/, stay off the internet, stop being such a fucktard.

So what you're saying is that your putrid, delusional ass can't even get a pity fuck from the lonely hambeast, and it's all society's fault, most definitely not yours.

bc u a cuck

So, will any of you fucks post the motherfucking pdf or what? I am tired of these fucking threads were no one post the fucking thing.

Get her pregnant.

Nothing quite like having a kid to shake one out of the Liberal mindset. When I had my daughter I started wondering who was living next door... and suddenly values and religion didn't seem like such a huge joke anymore.

There's an PBTA game called, IIRC, Sagas of the Icelanders that might be what you're looking for.

If being a cuck allows one to fit in as a functional member of society, then there is seemingly nothing wrong with being a cuck.

So? Natural selection. Men and women who aren't retards get to fuck and have kids. Ones that are retards die without kids.

It's bad when coupled with reverse natural selection in the form of welfare, council houses/section 8, and advanced medical procedures.

So you have educated normal people having 1d3-1 children each while really dumb/inbred/uneducated/religious people have 5+ each. We're being outbred by people who think of children as a speeding ticket for having sex.

>We're being outbred by people who think of children as a speeding ticket for having sex.

well said, broseph!

FUCK YEAH MYFARGO