"I'm Chaotic Evil, hehe! ;)"

>"I'm Chaotic Evil, hehe! ;)"

Post the full example of your experience with the type of person that you're referring to.

Sorry, when he insisted that we couldn't know his character's race or gender because he always wears a mask and cloak, I immediately went home and vomited on my cat.

>"I'm Lawful Good, hehe! ;)"

There isn't actually anything wrong with that, as long as the GM knows the race and it isn't some silly overpowered bullshit race, so there has to be more to this story.

What did the cat do to deserve that?

Nothing, he is just chaotic evil, hehe;)

Fuck off, frogposter.

Since you are averse to smug pepes, have a smug Guderian.

>to conserve his alignment he does stupud pranks from time to time

Hehehe

First time I ever played an RPG it was D&D , obviously, and one guy introduced his character as verbatim:
>Hello, I'm [name], and I'm Chaotic Evil.

>smug Guderian.
>Not smug Stalin
For shame

Since youre a commie shitbag why don't you share those trips with the rest of us.

No! He must seize the means of digts!

Nahhhh, all you get is Gulag.

>smug Stalin
>not Nigel "Fuck the EU" Farage
You literally cannot show me a more smug human being

Has Veeky Forums even played an all evil aligned campaign? Requesting storytimes

One time I was GMing for an all evil campaign, we all had fun.
>half the party had the "blood frenzy" disadvantage
>when they smell see or taste blood they have to make a will save to not frenzy and attack
>basically every time combat started the first thing the party would do is fan out so they don't accidentally attack each other
>trying to attract necromancers to kill them
>what do necromancers like? Dead villagers
>find villagers, go on slaughter spree
>one finds a pregnant lady
>the town is a necromancer cult
>pregnant lady is carrying an upper level demon in her belly
>whole party yells at the guy who killed the pregnant lady and releasing the demon for being "too evil"
>meanwhile another player finds a kid during birthday party
>kills his whole family in 1 turn while singing happy birthday, finishes by saying "what do you want little boy"
>little boy smiles, "to be just like you!"
>this warms his heart
>"your new name is Dirt, and you will be an excellent lackey"
>Dirt becomes a willing child slave
>dropped off at local assassin's guild to become a badass
>player sees Dirt after a few years
>"you are stronger now. Your name is now gravel."

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

man, frogposters really do bring down board quality, don't they?

My party lost our Paladin, basically the only moral tether we had (and not a very good one, very aggressive, 'my way or the highway' lawful stupid behavior).

I expect we're going to spiral into criminality very soon without him, especially my alchemist who hated his guts and wants people to practice surgery on.

OHOHOHO, you think I couldn't find a person with more smug then Nigel. THINK AGAIN!

Does it have any rare ones?

>>"you are stronger now. Your name is now gravel."
Noice.

Only on dubs or better

>Honored to be Smug Tankie
>Dishonor for only getting common's in the booster pack
Snow falls on the Leaf
Blood and smug drench the ground red
No dubs for me now

Run with it and have them have to make a mafia to outmanuwvre the guards. Guards still have to question witnesses and find hideouts after all.

Stealing is also not dealt with immediately and guards should be parkourable to get out of the way.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Chaotic Evil.

>"You are stronger now. Your name is now gravel."
I'm dying imagining an assassin named the Boulder bragging about all the dudes he killed.
>"I'll never forget that man who killed my parents. Best birthday ever."

Good shit posting.

>complains about chaotic evil
>posts a pepe

Selfhate?

There is when you're dealing with a CE shitter who will probably be some stupid shit like a changeling or whatever so they can impersonate anyone they want and rape/kill/steal/etc. without any risk.

Then for extra edge, they frame an innocent person or a member of the party because they're autists who think that conflict for the sake of conflict is funny even though it distracts from game and forces the narrative onto themselves.

>i'm CE
>I want to institute a communist-esqe revolution overthrowing the monarchs and aristocrats and seeing them hang from lightpoles

>Smug Stalin
What a grimey little untermensch you are.

>implying the French Revolution was based in CE

>my character has a split personality

It was though. Killing people just because with little rhyme or reason so that some people can feel powerful or vindicated.

They still celebrate Bastille day, where they freed all the political prisoners...along with genuine rapists and murderers.

Yet Napoleon doesn't get a holiday (I think).

>"I'm a chaotic neutral dragonborn sorcerer"

>played a Way of the Wicked campaign using Kirthfinder
>Play an 8 INT Fighter named Leslie Hopkins
>Son of a cobbler, second born
>Father was an abusive alcoholic that was preferential to the older brother who was going to get the shop when he was older
>Leslie was not very good with shoes and was pressured to enlist in the local defense
>wasn't about that, but hoped it would make dad proud
>shit sucked, guards suck, watching this dumb wall sucks, hates waking up early and told what to do every day, but not a bad soldier
>goes AWOL and tries to escape Johnny Law in the woods beyond the wall, but outriders find half his face missing as he's half dead in the wilds, drag him to a prison and he's sentenced to death for desertion
>lands a spot for himself in Brandascar Prison awaiting his necking
>there are four others, a goblin, a man, a woman, and a scrawny pallid kid barely an adult
>ogre in a cage on the far side of the room in his own cell

On my phone. Cont.?

Yes pls.

Chaotic Evil isn't a bad alignment but it has its place, Evil generally should be united by a concrete goal and CE plays especially well when pointed at that goal, this is either a symptom of a DM not enforcing some form of alignment webbing within the party or trying to run an Evil campaign like the Belgariad when Evil should play more like a gangster film or a bank job.

>Brandascar was where the irredeemable go. Stripped and branded with a sign of your stay, you came here for one purpose: awaiting execution
>nobody is going to spend regeneration spells on a criminal, so he received enough healing to pull him from the edge of death leaving him with a look not a far shot from Jonah Hex
>the ogre was asleep, but the goblin was the chatty one, he was Tiny - Tiny-Tiptoe.
>the girl was young but stunningly fair: Lenara
>the rugged one was apparently a ranger of sorts, his name eludes me
>and a sorcerous type that has a powerful familiar currently MIA
>warden was a fatshit cunt, and mean because he could be. In his fat weight trundled as they unchained and manhandled the kid out wordlessly
>Leslie is too big for his britches and gets a drubbing for mentioning the warden's exceptional mass
>kid comes back and has a white cloth veil and is promptly shackled
>he seems to have a plan by the look on his eye and waits for the guards to leave before speaking.

cont.

Justin?

>Implying Stalin was a communist

Niet tripfag.

>'I'm chaotic neutral'
>Plays a blatantly evil character

I've been wanting to play an evil campaign where the party is working for the evil lord. Not outright random murderers, but working for the BBEG and following evil orders.

SMELLY

DUMB

DEMON

SCUM