Well user here's my character when do we start? :)

>well user here's my character when do we start? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xyi_YLTBPY
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/X2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't sound too shabby to me. Bit snowflakey perhaps. Is there some big starwars lore misstep here that I'm missing or something?

Why would a commando make a lightsaber. That's haram and offensive

Not proficient enough in lore to tell that with certainty, but my guess would be that it's completely non-sensical for an orphan to be adopted by clone-soldiers.

So I'd say, choose between being a jedi or a clone-trooper, but not both at the same time.

Did she accidentally a lightsaber?
Where did she get the focusing crystal from?

Also, when I was reading 'she had something the other clone troopers didn't" I really expected the answer to be "a vagina"
This is just bad writing. Nothing rage inducing. Freeform RP semi-lit shit.

You don't need to know much Star Wars lore to understand the absurdity of someone "becoming" a clone.

It's actually not that difficult to imagine a clone squad finding an orphan girl and taking her under their wing as an ammo girl or whatever. Whether or not she's force sensitive can come in later, I guess. The backstory presented here is completely fixable.

how is she a clone commando when she isn't a clone? She could be a commando in the republic but she can't be a clone commando

>Not a clone in a clone commando
>Force sensitive in Corusant not quickly picked by the Jedi council
To the trash it goes

She's still going to die in the order 66

A Force Sensitive street rat not immediately getting picked up by the Jedi Council on their own planet would be a massive misstep. The "received commando training alongside the clones" bit is bad enough. Apparently, she did her commando training, went to the Jedi and got training from them (even though she's way too old), built her lightsaber, then somehow went back to the clones and became a commando.

Put bluntly, this character is all over the place in ways that it starts running over itself. She can get special forces training, but she can't get clone training. The entire Jedi angle should also get binned, as the Jedi wouldn't train her at her age, let alone help her build a saber.

>girl adopted by clone troopers
>Force Sensitive
Pick one.

It says she had Jedi Training and Jedi usually craft their own at some point.

"I'm sorry. I love Clone Troopers, but there wouldn't even be the time for her to receive training. The Clone Wars lasted less than three years and she's not a clone, so she couldn't keep up with the training at normal speed.
You can be a full-on clone or a Jedi, though."

Why does this make me want crunchy pickles?

>Jefi Clone Commando

No one tell Boss

youtube.com/watch?v=-xyi_YLTBPY

Yes and whats the problem?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/X2

[spoiler[This is a super good PSP game though[/spoiler]

Atleast hes actually a clone

>Hi, I know I'm old but I want to receive jedi training and leave whenever I want and have cero attachment to the Jedi order all in the span of 3 years while I also fight in the clone wars and receive my clone training even though I'm not a clone
>Say no more

This would make more sense if she had access to the hyperbolic time chamber

No, it said she had clone commando training and she didn't know she could use the force until she made a lightsaber.
She accidentally a lightsaber.

>She has the force, She didn't realize that she had the force until Clone Commando Training. After Jedi Training she created her own lightsaber.

>"we"

Apparently my eyes kept rolling back up into my head during the "after Jedi training" bit. Forgive me I am an idiot.

The whole thing is still badly written bullshit anyway.