WH40k shitposting

How does one invoke favours of Tzeench? Is it wise to do so? How fucked am I to try to ask for his favour?

Alternatively, if Tzeench proves to be too much of a hassle, how does one get in good graces with the Omnissiah?

All of the Chaos gods will fuck your arse into six-dimensional shards for their own amusement.
Be loyal, learn shit, ask a tech-priest if you can join.

Tzeentch is actually the broest of gods. Look how highly he thinks of Ahriman.

Thought so. Tzeech looked like a bit of a furry anyway with his Bird fursona shit anyway.

I have some motor oil, incense, a nice brass gear. Is that adequate for a starter shrine for the Omnissiah?

>Broest
>Taeetncth

oh wow

the nurgle is a bro meme needs to die

>Tzeentch
>Broest

Atleast I wont get mutated or turned into fucking dust.

Even if you die its all according to that dumb plan

.... is that Spiral Knights/WH40k crossover fanart?

He's a bro with every single one of the billions of Clostridium perfringens currently turning your tissues into gas-spewing black sludge. The revulsion and suffering this causes you gives him considerable joy.

Worship Slaanesh, for what is the meaning of life, if not to enjoy every possible experience? If nothing else, you'll enjoy yourself.

If it is, I want more.

To further one's species, and ensure its continued survival. Heretic.

You don't get cozy with Tzeentch by being servile- he rewards the ambitious. Get creative with harnessing the powers of Chaos, or he'll make up for lost amusement by getting creative with you

You immediately assume that I am a heretic? Foolish human, I might be an Eldar who's realised if his soul is forfeit, he might as well enjoy the time he has, I might be a Tau who has forsaken the Greater Good for an infinitely Greater Joy, I might be an Ork mekboy who found Slaanesh in his quest to forge the perfect machine, I might be anyone of millions of nameless minor Xenos species. Yet you assume that I belong to a species as lowly, deluded , and inferior as your own? Ha! Silly human, don't patronize me!

>not worshiping the MANLIEST God

Kek, I think we triggered a Daemonette.

Ya done 'nd put up da wrong picture, ya git!

>Why do Sisters love BBTs so much?

Why? Nurgle is the only chaos god that cares about his followers.

Those are some funny interpretations of the Man Emperor of Mankind.

Khorne wants his followers to shed blood and excel in martial combat, Tzeentch wants his followers to be ambitious and knowledgable, Slaanesh wants him/her/its followers to achieve perfection and europhic pleasure, whereas Nurgle wants his followers to give into despair and spread crotch-rotting venereal diseases to every living thing in the galaxy. Nurgle may be the only Chaos God who personally adores his followers as if they were family, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a disgusting slob that only the weak-minded and most disgusting subhuman filth would worship.

>ugh I'm so dark, brooding and above all this violence
Posting the actual God of War. Look at that happy face.

>you keep on trying to perform acts of hedonism which are pleasing to slaanesh
>the actual scheming and forethought required to make it happen is more tzeenchian than anything
>never get visibly rewarded for any minor slaaneshi acts
Corpse worshipers and Nurglites have it easy, just do what you're told and let bad things happen to you.

... Big Battle Tanks?
Well, everyone loves the Guard. There's nothing better than repairing a Baneblade and making sure the Machine Spirit is appeased.