Obligatory Stat Me Thread

-10 HP

0/Alive

There's no such thing as an obligatory stat me thread.

You are the worst person. Here's your (you), but I wish you wore a trip so I could block the kind of idiot who feels obligated to make the lamest obvious posts.

>There's no such thing as an obligatory stat me thread.

I guess not, but it has kind of become Veeky Forums's own rather cynical method of holding memorials.

Aww she died? That's depressing.

I was just reading one of the books she wrote at work when I heard about the heart attack

I posted , mainly because my way of dealing with sadness is by normalizing it through dark humor. I can't deal with something like this without cracking a sick and demented joke. My apologies.

>There's no such thing as an obligatory stat me thread.
Fuck you, yes there is. Also, is an obligatory FPBP, so go kys, newfag.

F (another fine tradition)

This isn't /b/ or /r9k/, you dumbfuck.
You also need to be at least 18 to post on this site, so you need to wait five years.

Size/Type: Medium Undead (Incorporeal)
Hit Dice: 7d12 (45 hp)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares), fly 80 ft. (perfect)
Armor Class: 15 (+3 Dex, +2 deflection), touch 15, flat-footed 13
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/—
Attack: Incorporeal touch +6 melee (1d8 plus energy drain)
Full Attack: Incorporeal touch +6 melee (1d8 plus energy drain)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Energy drain, create spawn
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., incorporeal traits, +2 turn resistance, sunlight powerlessness, undead traits, unnatural aura
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +7
Abilities: Str O, Dex 16, Con O, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 15
Skills: Hide +13, Intimidate +12, Knowledge (religion) +12, Listen +14, Search +12, Spot +14, Survival +2 (+4 following tracks)
Feats: Alertness, Blind-Fight, Improved Initiative
Environment: Any land and underground
Organization: Solitary, gang (2-4), or swarm (6-11)
Challenge Rating: 7
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always lawful evil
Advancement: 8-14 HD (Medium)
Level Adjustment: —

What happens to new star wars movies now?

CGI old curry?

Yeah, she had a heart attack on the 23rd and died the morning of the 27th. 2016 needs to stop taking all the cool people and go for the shitty ones. I mean, fuck, we've already lost Alan Rickman, Gene Wilder, David Bowie, John Glenn and Ron Glass this year.

>Force Spirit Leia
Damn, I want that image now.

>1st christmas alone this year
>Try to cheer self up with Die Hard
>Remember Rickman is gone

This year has been a real spiteful fuck.

It really has. Fuck you, 2016.

>He doesn't filter "stat me"

>he filters things on Veeky Forums

Why are you even on this site

I'm just here for the traditional games and creativity, not the thousand shades of hate or the amateur erotica. That does admittedly leave few threads that interest me.

>he posts
>>He doesn't filter "stat me"
>in a stat me thread

It's been done a few times.

Leia Organa (beginning of Episode IV): Female Human Noble 4; Init +1 (Dex); Defense 14 (+3 class, +1 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 22/13; Atk +3 melee (1d3, unarmed) or +5 ranged (3d4 or DC 12 stun, sporting blaster); SQ Force Point use as though three levels higher; Skywalkers get Force-Sensitive feat free and ignore the "Force Level 1st" prerequisite when selecting the Force feats Control, Sense, and Alter; bonus class kill (Bluff), favor +2, inspire confidence, resource acces, coordiante +1; SV Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +8; SZ M; FP 5, DSP 0; Rep +2; Str 11, Dex 13, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14. Challenge Code B

Equipment: Sporting blaster, consular ship (Tantive IV)

Skills: Appraise +4, Bluff +7, Computer Use +7, Diplomacy +9, Gather Information +4, Knowledge (Alderaan) +8, Knowledge (alien species) +6, Knowledge (politics) +8, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +9, Listen +3, Read/Write Basic, Bothan, Mon Calamarian, Repair +4, Sense Motive +6, Speak Basic, Bothan, Mon Calamarian, Treat Injury +5

Feats: Force-Sensitive, Iron Will, Skill Emphasis (Knowledge [bureaucracy]), Weapon Focus (blaster pistol), Weapon Group Proficiencies (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Here's another take.

Leia Organa (Episode VI)
Medium Human noble 8/soldier 2; CL 10
Destiny 2; Force 5, Strong in the Force
Init +12; Senses: Perception +18
Languages: Basic, Bothan, High Galactic, Mon Calamarian, Shyriiwook, Ubese
---
Defenses: Ref 23 (flat-footed 21); Fort 23, Will 24
HP 63; Threshold 23
---
Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +9 (1d4+6) or
Ranged sporting blaster pistol +10 (3d4+5) or
Ranged sporting blaster pistol +5/+5 (3d4+5) with Double Attack
Base Attack +8; Grp +10
Atk Options: Deadeye, Double Attack, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Special Actions: Bolster Ally, Born Leader, Inspire Confidence, Rally
---
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 16
Talents: Bolster Ally, Born Leader, Inspire Confidence, Rally, Weapon Specialization (pistols)
Feats: Deadeye, Double Attack, Linguist, Point Blank Shot, Precse Shot, Skill Focus (Deception, Knowledge [tactics], Perception, Persuasion), Strong in the Force, Weapon Focus (pistols), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
Skills: Deception +18, Gather Information +13, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +12, Knowledge (galactic lore) +12, Knowledge (tactics) +17, Initiative +12, Perception +17, Persuasion +18
Possessions: Sporting blaster pistol, datapad, utility belt with medpac, Rebel uniform.

>Ron Glass cool

Ron Glass was shit.

Fuck you, Shepard Book best preacher.

Richard Adams today, too.

Oh shit, I got him confused with _Phillip_ Glass. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

George Michael died in Christmas.
It was his last one.

>Bowie
What pisses me off about this fag is that everyone kept saying how he contributed to and enriched sci-fi. The cocksucker just pounced about in retarded costumes while calling himself a fucking alien and making campy, embarrassing 80s pop. I swear, only tranny-ass Tumblr faggots have a shit.

>Ron Glass

Fuck, I'd already forgot about him.

Mate, I don't give a fuck about what anyone says Bowie did or did not do for Science Fiction, but if you seriously talk shit about the Goblin King, I hope a refugee rapes your ass and steals your fucking bike.

Drug addled corpse/10

That all sounds pretty enriching to me.

>>>reddit

I'M AN ALLIGATOR

WS 4 BS 4 S3 T5 W3 I3 A2 LD 10
Fearless
Relentless
Eternal Warrior
Master Crafted Plasma Pistol

Always Royalty: All units within 12" of Carrie are Fearless.
Legend of the Rebellion: Carrie causes FEAR in all Imperium and Chaos units, regardless of special rules that would normally cause them to not be affected by fear.
Character Shield: Carrie has a 4+ Invulnerable save, and re-rolls 1s on her saves.

after Han dies and the team returns to Aztlan, Chewy just runs right past Leia without consoling her

He's taking Finn to get medical help.

Leia runs past Chewy without consoling him
Chewy spent far more years before and after the original trilogy with Han than Leia did

Can we just agree that once the hype and nostalgia wore off TFA was on the plus side of mediocre and that's it? There were several whiffs in that movie; Chewie and Leia never having a moment being one of them.

I know it's not star wars related, but 2016 just struck again.
Goodnight, Mr. Heat Miser.

Did people (who care about the setting and previous films, not random movie-goers) ever think any more of it than that? It was decent, it was no Phantom Menace and I liked Kylo more than expected but it certainly wasn't great. It felt very Disney, similar to their Marvel formula; they consistently put out enjoyable 5.5/10 films but never reach beyond that.

It made me appreciate the prequels more in retrospect. Don't get me wrong they're pretty shit films, but at least Lucas took a lot of risks and expanded the universe; I really do love a lot of the setting with the Republic and clone troopers and so on and the video games and other fiction that have come from that. The prequels added something to the universe, even with all the shit.

TFA didn't add much shit, but it hardly felt like a universe at all, more like a character story. The political situation with the Rebels now being the dominant power and the First Order being the rebellion was barely touched on at all, it basically felt like they wanted to bring back the Rebels v. Empire dynamic of the original films and ignore any changes that would have happened since the end of Jedi. I really don't think the 7-9 era universe will be nearly as interesting as the 1-3 or 4-6 era universes.

>The cocksucker just pounced about in retarded costumes while calling himself a fucking alien and making campy, embarrassing 80s pop.
you just described 90% of all sci fi

>you just described 90% of all sci fi
Hey now. There's some good, quality sci-fi out there.

>mfw christopher plummer

If nothing else, slave Leia had a significant impact on my "development".

>mfw christopher plummer
Oh, was he in something else too?

I'd give her toughness 2 instead and 2+ invul save (without rerolls)

>Can we just agree that once the hype and nostalgia wore off TFA was on the plus side of mediocre and that's it?
Every. Fucking. Time. Have neither seen the prequels nor TFA but I swear to god everytime a new Star Wars movie comes out my friends and the larger nerd world explode with praise and then a year later it's...
>eh, wasn't bad
instead. So glad I have never watched anything but the original trilogy.

Apparently she already did her work on ep VIII.

>eh, wasn't bad
Except that the only one of the prequels you could possibly say that about is Revenge of the Sith. The other too were indisputably terrible.

TFA was a lot more professional of a movie than the prequels, which, other than high-budget special effects, seemed downright amateurish. The problem with TFA is that it's uninspired rehash with some plot holes. It was entertaining enough, but I didn't really get much of anything out of seeing it. It doesn't have cool, original ideas or anything. It's just a movie I saw.

But it should be said that even the original trilogy wasn't perfect. For a variety of reasons, Return of the Jedi was a much weaker movie than its predecessors. Truly top-tier Star Wars is just the first two movies, in my opinion.

Maybe she shouldn't have done all that cocaine.

A commonly held opinion. But my only gripe with Return is the Ewoks being a bit childish. The movie gave us so many great things, not the least of which being slave Leia.

I liked the Jabba's Palace bit of RotJ, but the rest of the movie was off. The Ewoks were terrible, Han Solo had lost his moxie, and there was nobody in the big space battle I gave as hit about, making it anti-climactic. So of the big 3 confrontations, two of them were lackluster (Ewoks on Endor, who-gives-a-shits in space) and only the Jedi spiel really worked, and even that I'm not blown away by. RotJ is, at the very least, a full letter grade below ANH and ESB.

Old people die. They will keep on dying in 2017 and every other year until all the celebrities you grew up loving are dead.

>Don't get me wrong they're pretty shit films, but at least Lucas took a lot of risks and expanded the universe;
Do you really think Disney is foolish enough to take a bunch of risks with their first addition to what is basically the biggest cash cow ever? The first one has to be played safe because if it bombs they've killed the goose that lays the golden eggs.

If the prequels couldn't kill Star Wars, nothing can. They could have had the entire movie be a rom-com about Han and Leia trying to cope with their son being an emo edgelord and it'd have still sold out every theater.

It was also there to re-establish Star Wars to be of the old school instead of the new one.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

>a rom-com about Han and Leia trying to cope with their son being an emo edgelord

Got to admit, I'd watch the shit out of that.

You don't have to like it, but you gotta accept that death does not discriminate.

Jesus Christ, they even ripped off their tagline from Dune.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm leaning towards 'not' but I'm still not positive.

i can't stop thinking, imagine star wars' original trilogy came out in our days and made as big a boom as at the time. Now imagine the backlash on slave leia. It would have been glorious.

i like the bike race on endor. i like the luke plotline, yeah. i also liked the arrival of the emperor and his interaction with vader.

Not if I die first, ha!

-6 at least to every stat after she became a fat whiny bitch

GONE: x
NOT FORGOTTEN: x

Nope. Sure, there are problems with it, it isn't perfect, but It's a great film.