/cyoag/

CYOA General! RP edition
Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AKR4DjRu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok so I made a really big update for my Lavender build! I added The Barred One which let me get Sensual Ritualists and a couple other upgrades. And I did a whole new write up going through each choice individually instead of the short greentext I had. I had to pastebin it though cuz it'd be like 4 pages of posts! Idk how much more there is to add to the cyoa, but it's starting to feel pretty complete! Please let me know what you think!

pastebin.com/AKR4DjRu

>Where do you arrive
Ottoman Empire, year 1453, a few months before the Ottomans conquers Constantinople
>Apperance:
A manly man, blonde hair blue eyes, tall and muscular, the whole shebang. I'd make Hitler gush in his panties.

Drawbacks:
>Shared World [140]
Personal quests:
>An empire eternal (Commander and Economist free upon completion)
I will spend the 10 points on powers for my Great Descendants if we complete it.

>One percenter [139]
>Genius 2 [133]
>Memory of the ages 1 [130]
>Polyglot [125]
>Gift of Gab [120]
>Commander [115]
>Economist [110]
>Map Maker [105]
>SEP Field [100]
>Strength and Speed 2 [92]
>Reflexes and Reaction 2 [84]
>Impervious 3 [72]
>Pain control [70]
>Regeneration 3 [61]
>Endurance 2 [53]
>Super senses 0
>Temperature tolerance 0
>Diet 2 [48]
>Sanitary convenience 2 [44]
>Iron gut [43]
>Beauty [41]
>Divination, Major [31]
>Telepathy, Major [21]
>Enchanting, Minor [16]

>Descendants: Strength and Speed 0, Diet 0, Genius limited, [6]
>Book of knowledge [1]
>Personal Omni-Wear [0]

The goal is to earn my place in the nobility, and eventually take the place of the Sultan. First by being a major part in conquering Constantinople, then later being the key to taking Belgrade and taking Hungary a few decades earlier.
Then spend half my time enjoying my harem, and the other half exploring the world.
More like spend 80% of my time with my harem, and 20% of the time traveling the world for more women ayy.
I focused on being able to lead and do combat, and not die to poison or get ganked in my sleep. A capable leader is a loved leader, but I have to earn my spot as leader.
I also picked some powers to give to my kids because I will obviously have a hundred or more alive at any given time.

I want to beat Spain in colonizing the New World. I also want to prevent Spain from discovering the sea route to India, though I'm not sure how.
I didn't know exactly what direction to take it so I hope this is an okay build.

Does anyone have any superhero CYOAs?

>I'd make Hitler gush in his panties.
is this gonna be THAT kind of rp?

Can someone post that CYOA that was posted a few days ago, about some young god thing living with you for 5 years?

> shared world and a dumb start date that no one will join
Well, that's one way of getting free points.

>The goal is to earn my place in the nobility
Middle class GTFO

Also, it's a matter of taste but when you have immortality and any year to choose from why would you start at the same time as the society you're trying to ingratiate yourself into? Just start a few thousands years prior so you can get in on the ground floor, as it were. Start a family, share your name with a few key people, then just hang out in the shadows for a while until you get to the year you want.

That's not a bad way to gain influence but I'm not sure about your leadership. When will you have time to rule? Will you just delegate everything to Viziers while you fuck half the empire's population?

Scientist pls, when is Necromancer coming out?

Are therw any decent gay/husbando cyoas? Fags need waifus too.

Your fetishes are disgusting Angel.

check your inbox

right NOW

>fuck half the empire's population
I didn't plan for my harem to get THAT big. You can lead a country while enjoying your harem.
Remember I don't need to sleep, that's eight more hours in the day.

> Starting a fuck everyone build in 1453.

I prefer a 20,000 BC start. Much more time to upgrade all of humanity.

Position:
- Stranger (Free)

Mental:
- Genius 3 (-10)
- Memory of the Ages 2 (-7)
- Wellspring of Harmony (-5)

Physical:
- Strength and Speed 0 (Free)
- Reflexes and Reactions 0 (Free)
- Impervious 4 (-16)
- Non-Reactor (-2)
- Regeneration 0 (Free)
- Endurance 2 (-8)
- Super Senses 0 (Free)
- Temperature Tolerance 3 (-9)
- Diet 2 (-5)
- Sanitary Convenience 1 (-2)
- Iron Gut (-1)

Supernatural Gifts:
- Blessed One, Minor (-5)
- Imbue Minor (-5)
- Divination, Major (-10)
- Telepathy, Major (-10)
- Master of Motion, Major (-10)
- Shapeshifting, Major (-10)
Supernatural Total: -50

Company
Inheritable, All
- Super Senses 0 (-2)
- Temperature Tolerance 0 (-2)
- Strength and Speed 0 (-3)
- Reflexes and Reaction 0 (-3)
- Regeneration 0 (-3)
- Diet 0 (-3)
- Impervious 0 (-3)
- Disease Resistance, Limited (-2)
- Extended Lifespan (-4)
- Genius, Limited (-4)

Items:
- Book of Culture (-5)
- Book of Knowledge (-5)

Drawbacks:
- Temporally Lost (+15)
- Cursed by the Spirits (+20)

Quests:
- Sorcerer Supreme
- An Empire Eternal

Have you and Scientist finally become an almagam of authors?
I mean you had it a long time coming, so it doesn't surprise me

>Are therw any decent gay/husbando cyoas? Fags need waifus too.
Wait, I'm confused. Which kind of CYOA are you looking for?

Interesting concept, but the font color, size and formatting make my eyes bleed, so I can't actually read much of it.

There will be when you make one !

Any involving choosing from a wide selection of attractive men.

It's also a really old CYOA.

Then why did you say "fags need waifus", when you're looking for ones that grant you husbandos?

Notice me, Erotic Descent Sempai.

Karda Ezpata, the Mother of Swords

Pedigree: 9
Allure: 3

Fluff soon. Concept is an incredibly magically powerful woman who turns the seed of her partners into weapons of extraordinary power, although sometimes at a terrible price.

Form
-Genitals
--Vagina
---Embellishments 1
---Lubrication 1
---Musculature 1
---Cilia 2
---Lumen 2
---Plush x2 6
-Shape
--Modest
-Chest
--Gifted
-Influences
--Xenosubstantial 2
--Quasicosmic 4
--Multiplexive
-Face
--Regal
---Chakra Eye 2
---Elder Gaze 2
-Embelishments
--Lactation 2
---Bountiful
---Nurturing 3
---Aphrodisiac 3

Progeneration
-Strategy
--Pupation
---Multimetamorphosis 3
-Specialty
--Implement
---Engine 3

Dowry
-Treasure
--Lavender Grimoire 7
--Primordial Woad 3
--Celestial Charms 3
--Argent Spark 2
--Argent Blaze 5
--Rite of Worldstepping 4
--Regal Array 3
-Bonds
--Knights-in-Crimson 8
--Prime Mate x1 4
-Urges
--Widow's Hunger 3
---Predatory
---Thrallmaker 3
-Stigmata
--Stigma of the Rising Star +12

Ambition
-Desire of All Cosmos
--Key Strategic Asset 2

Not weirder or worse than anyone else's around here!

Because waifu is the more commonplace and generic term for "fictional partner".

But it doesn't actually describe what you want, which is husbandos.

Don't feed her!

Just make a beefcake/bishounen CYOA already.

It's not like you're short on material to use. Who cares if 3 people are gonna do builds and then leave it be? That's the majority of CYOAs posted anyway.

This build seems to be better than your previous iterations. I'm a bit leery about your bending the barred one so far, it's supposed to be a "squick for favor" trade, but given what I know of you it might be much the same thing for you, just better flavored.

You are noticed, user-kohai

I wondered if anybody would end up taking engine, but here you are. I'm eager for the write-up, I'd like to see how you've paired it with multimetamorphisis.

I've always found this version more aesthetically pleasing, but the text runs off the edges.

Oh!! I participated in that along with Angelanon and Romananon last summer. Tons of fun but I don't think I have the energy to make another build in another shared world. It's just SO detailed. Still I'm glad to see it pop up.

The previous try sort of peppered out and we had to finish it on IRC with half a dozen people... And then three or four people... And then just two of us... That's when it got legitimately weird. Good times nonetheless! I wish you luck. If this RP doesn't take off don't get discouraged! Try another CYOA.

but he wants you to make it for him

Still a lot more readable.

If you had two brides with different progeneration strategies and specialties, would you be able to mix them (e.g. if one had Pupation strategy and the other had Implement specialty, their child could be a pupating implement)?

I don't want anyone to make anything for me. I was just curious if any already existed.

there's a gay pick your husbando cyoa
must be somewhere in the archives

Yes. Brides are explicitly capable of negotiating just such an arrangement.

Bride/non-Bride pairs are almost always overridden by the Bride, though.

Can the power of a multipupating progeny exceed that of their parent bride?

What are we talking about? Physical strength, sorcerous power, stuff like that? Yes, easily. That's what Brides are for.

If you're talking about breeding potential, that's more difficult. Once a Bride has a lineage with a pedigree approximately equal to their own, it's hard work to improve it any further. Mostly, at that point, I would think Brides start branching out instead of investing effort in diminishing returns.

Engine was my favorite strategy but it hasn't really felt right for any of my builds.

I guess it's the type of thing that I think is really cool but don't want to actually do myself.

Thought this was a neat CYOA a few threads ago and finally made a Lord build.

So, how about changes in Pedigree or just saturation of divine essence by eating the spawn of other brides and, should one manage that, other brides themselves?
Anything to further explain this, other then how horrified everyone but the red-lipped must be?

>an almagam of authors
?

One head two butts, or at worst the other way around

Lord

>Materium: (5000)
King's Regalia (50)
Ledger Archive (5)
Rare Material x100 (1000)
Dark Altar x10 (300)
Forbidden Knowledge x20 (200)
Holy Relic x100 (1500)
Rare Specimen x10 (200)
Hostage x10 (200)
Art x109 (545)
Gold x100 (500)
Magic Weapon x100 (500)

House Stonebridge

1500 Resources

>Structures (1500)
Totem x20 (500)
Dark Temple x10 (50)
Crafter Station x3 (60)
Wall x33 (330)
Goblin Town x11 (55)
Trading Post (5)
Road x36 (36)

>Immaterium: (30)
Beast Taming (5)
Natura (5)
Chimerism (10)
Monstrofy (10)

War Master

>Army (464)
Beastman x20 (20)
Giant (50)
Goblins x10 (100)
Goblin Priest x10 (50)
Monstrous Swarm Beasts x40 (80)
Monstrous Champion Beasts x20 (40)
Monstrous Giant Beasts x10 (100)
Troll x4 (20)
Personal Slaves x2 (4)

Spending a third of my total resources on Totems was maybe not the best idea but I wanted that Immaterium combination. Also could have possible laid out my troops better but this should do for most purposes. Really wanted to focus on monstrous beasts but I could use another giant and probably more humanoids.

>tfw tired of working on your cyoa
>only halfways
Tell me I'm not the only one with that feel.

>tfw the base stuff for the CYOA's been done for almost a month but I haven't had the motivation to hunt images and do the graphical design to make it pretty.
Who /lazydesigner/ here?

You aren't and this is not only a thing that happens to CYOA creators.

Not me. I love image hunting and can spend upwards of five hours doing it. I've got anywhere from 1 to 3 thousand images collected for the cyoa I'm making right now.

lets try this again

I'm not just allowing you to criticise me, I'm asking for it

Are you sure?

Also: the early embryonic form of a Starwars CYOA

Glad you like it! This write up explains my character better I think. I hope my interpretation of The Barred One is ok. It fits my character this way so I didn't feel like it was exploitong for points or anything.

>a month

Mate, I've got text sitting around here for a year now. And it's not even like graphic design bothers me, it's actually part of my current job. I am the lord of procrastrination.

Yes

Please user, beat the ever loving shit out of me

Verbally of course

I dont understand your question?

>Verbally of course
Way to spoil the fun.

But why would you want to abuse me physically?

>What are we talking about? Physical strength, sorcerous power, stuff like that? Yes, easily. That's what Brides are for.
Even if either 1) the other parent was at most as powerful as the Bride in those areas, or 2) the Bride was both the mother and father of the child?
As for why, I just started wondering if it was possible for you to produce a progeny that could resist the Rite of Flesh Union, or if you could just keep absorbing your progeny (be it just for growing your own power, or to act as some sort of personnel carrier, or some other purpose that I can't come up with right now) without worry.

It looks good, but I'd say go for extended complexity and weirdness. Lookit some Giger shit.

Okay, this will be a long one, also expect things that might already have been clarified, I usually avoid pdf and all related discussion

Elaborate?

Because earlier some guys beat me at a video game and I can think everyone can agree that you personally are responsible for this.

Really, it's quite obvious. Why you haven't been lynched yet by an angry mob is beyond me.

I should hope so. I didn't raise no pansies, if they can't take me in a fist fight and wind up devoured or absorbed, that bloodline was going nowhere.

Is necromancer update ever coming?

Oh, I'm sorry user

Isn't Angel available?

Everytime someone asks it takes another week.

>tfw already did all the graphics and have almost enough pictures but can't get my shit together to start writing
Who /lazywriter/ here?

Last I heard she turned into some multi-breasted abomination that constantly gets milked and lays eggs.

I really don't want to get too close to that.

Take the skeletal structure, say you have a mixed species with a thick plate-like mix. For covering perhaps flagellum. There's lots of ways to get weird with it.

It's pretty bad, I need ten more options for this group of choices and I have notes for five.
Then I need 5-8 options for another group of choices. I'm still not sure about that group, but I can't get advice without ruining the concept.
That part of CYOAs sucks.

Really? D-d-did I have something to do with that?

No, no, of course not...

Wait, where you the guy who left the stove on?

Weren't you supposed to be releasing what author made what entry and gift?

Ah, I get it

I'll see what I can do

I... I don't think so?

Eh?

Cool, remember that we're dealing with xenosbiology, and can do some really out of this world shit that would not work on earth.

I always keep thinking about options of my CYOAs. Image hunting isn't much of a problem since I'm very efficient at finding great unusual art. But working on anything is great at the start and hard at the end. Just get it over with and finish it. My only problem is trying to out-do myself every time.

Also I have problems with creative and descriptive writing. Not lazy but it takes a lot more time than it should.

That's insane. You're going to sort through them for each option to compare and select one out of a dozen or something? What's it about and when is it due?

he said he would at new years, not that it really matters much.

I've been typing all this text up sporadically since late August, and I'm not done yet.

Also I'm saving the graphics stuff for after the text is done.

>anime stuttering
Please stop, you're becoming as bad as Quiet.

I talked about this back when I only had a plan for it.

The problem with xenobiology is I don't know how it works (because, you know, it's alien) and that makes it hard to implement. In the end, I decided to stick to what I know. I do want to come back and add alternate biochemistries etc. at some point.

Sounds like it will be a big cyoa

I talk like that in real life m8

Don't make fun of my speech impediment you ableist!

GUESS WHERE THIS IS GOING GUYS

I attribute the slow pace more to how on some days (or more like 2 out of 3, if not worse) I do nothing about it, and on the days that I do, I tend to fart out all the text for one of the remaining options (and its suboptions).

To the pizza place?

Crashing with no survivors?

I seriously hope you don't stutter like a moe blob.

Also, who's Quiet?

Just stop for a while.

I've been working on and off on something for months. I get periods where I can't be bothered to touch it, and periods when I love it.

I've knocked out a page and a half since yesterday, which is more progress than in the month or two before.

Just do it when it's fun.

No

More like someone with a speech impediment

We don't talk about that.

This guy who replies to all posts and sucks on SDA's nuts

I still don't know who that is