Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What do you like to see in your ideal kitsune waifu? What makes a cute kitsune?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11963788
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65144/of-dragons-and-yet-more-dragons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE ONLY GOOD KITSUNE IS ONE THAT NEVER COMES OUT OF THEIR STINKING BASEMENTS.

Would you play in a campaign as Sons and Daughters of the Dragon Queen?

Not if that's what she looks like.

Kitsune-posting aide, at least someone got the damn hat on a head.

Kitsune make a good emergency food ration.

What's wrong with how she looks, user?

Depends, you gonna run it?

Giant greedy lizards don't need squishy bumps on their chest.

Only if she looks like that.

Playing with siblings would be fun!

You know what? Sure. its not like i'm gonna get into anything else.

I would play in a campaign *with* the daughters of the Dragon Queen, or queenie herself. But I'd rather be giving them the Big Knight Lance than being one of them.

Hell yeah, then; whip up those rules and post the roll20 and let's get this on.

Will it be lewd?

They also don't need to wear clothes, capture princesses, or do half the things they do.

Do they need to NOT have breasts?

aerodynamics?

Non-mammals should not have mammaries. Tengu girls must be flat, as must dragon girls.

>spoiler

of course it would.

Dragons are monotremes m9.

Adult dragons have Poor maneuverability anyway.

They have scales, and neither one of us knows anything about their corpus callosum.

Well they're of the Dragon type, and don't have the Reptilian subtype. So they're clearly not 'just big lizards'

They don't have to be mutually exclusive, user. We're all degenerates here.

[Spoiler]You don't want to give your avaricious, draconic sister your Knightly Lance? Maybe just hold hands?[/spoiler]

>Also, first people whined that the backstory is edgy but when it's get comfy because nobody wants to die and people prefer to just defect to Glorious Molthune Nation and live as comfy retired veterans in sunny villages
Isn't this the comfiest of them all?

The bestiary typing isn't a taxonomy.

It's the closest we have.

>thread reminds that True Dragon is a thing that DSP made
>mfw I realize I will probably never get to play one no matter how rad it is
>mfw I'm probably going to spend all night thinking about dragon characters I'll never get to play
>mfw I will never get to play a True Dragon Vigilante

I love the chargen game, but sometimes it causes me pain

I'm going to try to start up a new Roll20 /pfg/ game. It'll be a planehopping game!

But first, what setting should it be? Vote now!

strawpoll.me/11963788

You can play all the big titty anime girls you want in this game!

What if my big titty anime girls have dicks?

No futas please.

I just have countless sheets of characters I'll never play sitting in Myth Weavers. I have a problem and I can't stop it. Fuck I want to play as a dragon so bad.

No deal then, fuck off with your shitty game

>tfw no beautiful busty mute bard in molthune or rotjr

Fuck it, everyone get in here.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65144/of-dragons-and-yet-more-dragons

If someone allows Path of War and Psionics, they will probably be warm towards the possibility of dragons. It's DSP.

Someone is making a sexy kitsune foxwife matriarch with big boobs and high heels!

Don't give me that look, Carl!

>SwimmingEagle

It hurts, doesn't it?

Oh shit we-
>5:15 pm pst
O-oh.

It really does

>Lands on midday during the week.

The curse of timezones.

Liviana isn't mute but otherwise fits

more like

tits

amirite

Maybe one day user

>Company of Dragons

Isn't that basically a class though? So people are being encouraged to be the same class?

>game about playing dragons
>lets people be humans, elves, catfolk, kitsune, etc.

Why is this allowed?

Hey, what setting is this anyway? Do I HAVE To worship Tiamat? What if I want to worship Sarenrae or Desna or whoever?

>2:15 am in my timezone
Welp, won't even bother reading the thing. Far too late for me to be able to have my brain running at any relevant capacity.

The funny thing about that is my DM doesn't use either of those. Wouldn't even do gestalt for a solo oneshot he wanted to run.

Your General is shit.

Fix it.

How should a blinkling introduce his blink dog father?

In the company of dragons has a race, A multiclass archetype. and a racial class.

nah, its just a fancy title she may or may not have made up to sound important.

>blink dogs
Oh shit, I forgot those exist. My first character was a blink dog.

What you could do is have everyone just be as if they were Hybrid Transformation'd with the Dragon Form, and let people go from there.

Is it okay if I make a big titty mute bard in Molthune knights but make her look like Miku instead of Sona?

Mom was hell of a slut. Dad was one lucky dog.

Why not just use DSP's true dragon?

What if I want to be BOTH a true dragon and a Company of Dragons dragon, like a real superdragon?

Can I be a dragon shota?

>First League
>Now Vocaloids

Why is /pfg/ so cancerous?

Do You think sons or daughters will be more popular?

I'm thinking of making my first ever male character for this

They're actual dragons, m8.

Not 'human with horns and tail'

These fucking games encourage the worst in people somehow. It's just constant fucking circlejerking over the stupidest shit now.

There's so much of it it's not even worth reporting, they're just going to comeback in a day or two.

>Miku
>Not Sona

user please, Miku is a bit too anime!

The most i would allow would be a Draconic Exemplar/ Avowed Dragon

What if my character is a youkai kitsune?

So no DSP True Dragon racial class?

Why are you allowing kitsune, catfolk, elves, and other races?

>uh yeah that's uh, Buster. He... usually sleeps with my mom.

You can be Miku but keep the "big titty" part.

She's shaping up nicely!

I love how the hat fits her near perfectly.

Man I'm thinking of not even bringing my "all the humans are dead except for tieflings and androids, and their slave races (tengu, kitsune, grippli, catfolk, etc.) vigilante gestalt game" here. I bet you i'd get a bunch of kitsunefags posting apps for it.

So judging by these threads, PF is the child friendly version of D&D that allows special snowflake characters ruin role-playing immersion. Sounds fucking awful.

Then you need to be culled.

Alright, who wants to duo-app as a dragon and rider?

Children and/or Servants thereof.

I think Taninim dragons do the dragon better than DSP.

It's like two or three people who won't shut the fuck up about kitsune.

That's it.

Can I fluff my character appearance to look more mamono than actual dragon?

So am I the only person that doesn't run a triple gestalt erp game? It seems like I'm the only one.

The fuck is a mamono?

>mamono

the fuck is that?

Well you fucks need to be louder. Everyone outside of your containment board thinks this is exactly that, a containment board for shifty role players.

It's not so much a containment board as it is where they hang around and we can't get fucking rid of them.

Trying to shout back is tiring, since they never stop.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, MAN.

>Triple gestalt

JESUS FUCK NO

>erp.
Only after the session is done.

As someone who's been in a gestalt ERP, you're missing out, user.

>Taninim
>Quadrupeds

Uh... weren't we Towergirlsing for this game?

What are some good Mummy-hunting feats for a cleric besides Channel Smite and the Channel boosters?

I'm in two ordinary, "mostly 1pp-only" games, no gestalt, 25 PB. They're fun games, though I kinda wish the GM wasn't so paranoid about 3pp stuff. Though considering he's in and/or running half a dozen games, I can't blame him for not looking into stuff.

The thing is, the people who aren't the shifty roleplayers actually have games, so they don't bother with the threads unless something goes wrong or they need advice on mechanics.

Also this user is right They won't leave no matter how hard we shout back, and we get sick of trying to shout back.

It's at least 6-10 individuals. I WISH it was two.
It's hard. They wont stop. They post at all hours of the day too.

what in the world gave you that impression? Was it dragon queen? It was dragon queen wasn't it?

Both standard dragon and Tower girls dragon are equally valid i think.

And they make threads when we're still on page like fucking four, so all our OPs are fucking garbage.

Given that the question was 'Would you play in a game with Dragon Queen', and all prior conversation was related thusly to towergirls... yeah.

You just perfectly described this as a containment board. You're trapped in it user, it might be time to try and make different threads or find different venues to discuss your campaigns. Shit must be suffering.
>They won't leave
Sounds like you've been opted by neets. Usually tend to be the case with anime obsessed plebians.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to recycle that Scaled Fist into Dragon Disciple concept I'd had as a backup for RotJR. He'd fit pretty well in here!
And even better in some lucky dragoness

Well in this situation i would say. You can be either In the Company of Dragons. Or you can be DSP True Dragon. But you cant be both.

Isn't Draconic Exemplar that fighter archetype that literally doesn't function?

Already did, made the DM ragequit.

Put a shirt on, brute.

You can't be both anyway, can you?

Once's a race, one's a racial class.

To be fair, you were probably shitty.

So (true question here, not complaining; still catching up on thread) what WOULD be allowed or good ideas here? since it says dragons but I take it most of the characters should not actually be dragons, so it's more of a "they're in your ancestry" deal?

I recommend any campaign where you get to play as nobility. Being smug and snobbish is fucking fun, especially if you have a mostly pleb party. Being divine dragon nobility might call for greater snobbery than I'm capable of though.

Why so uncomfortable? Dragons don't wear shirts, why should I?